Author Topic: Stuck laptop key  (Read 1632 times)

LindaRS

• Senior Moderator
Stuck laptop key
« on: December 31, 2009, 07:11:17 PM »
I've got one key, the letter t that is not working properly. It's like something is stuck under one side of it. If I don't hit he kit at just the right angle, it won't make contact. It happened fairly recently. I had set up my desktop and put the laptop in its case. When the desktop got the worm, I got the laptop back out and the key was this way. I don't want to take it up to see what's underneath, since I don't know if it will go back on. Any suggestions?
O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps. O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing. Jeremiah  10:23-24

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Stuck laptop key
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2009, 07:39:21 PM »
Try a strong vacuum and/or a can of air.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Kelsy

• Member at Rest
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2010, 02:16:40 AM »
My niece was here and her laptop was missing several keys, I ask her how did she use it that way..she showed me..where to press.. and it worked. So it may be better to pull the key up and off if you cannot find the reason for the sticking.

LindaRS

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2010, 05:56:42 PM »
A few shots of compressed air blew a hunk of something out and it works fine now.
O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps. O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing. Jeremiah  10:23-24