Author Topic: Giveaway of the Day—Free Software!  (Read 1970 times)

LindaRS

• Senior Moderator
Giveaway of the Day—Free Software!
« on: June 03, 2009, 08:15:35 PM »
Free and guaranteed to be adware and spyware free. This is genuine software that sells, but for 24 hours, it is offered free, with a new program each day. Check it out every day. There may be something you can use. I just downloaded an MP3 music editor that says it will capture streaming audio. Giveaway of the Day
O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps. O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing. Jeremiah  10:23-24

LindaRS

• Senior Moderator
Re: Giveaway of the Day—Free Software!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 05:40:48 AM »
Today's givaway:

Giveaway of the Day - Advanced Email Printer

This type of software will appeal to all kinds of professionals who manage multiple projects. Lawyers are just one example of professionals who can benefit tremendously. The ability to sort emails according to cases, store crucial evidence in a logical manner and print emails in either chronological order or reverse chronological order helps to ensure the you do not miss any deatils contained in your emails.
O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps. O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing. Jeremiah  10:23-24