Author Topic: Please Pray for the Youth Class  (Read 2468 times)

Dora

• For the battle is not yours, but God's.
Please Pray for the Youth Class
« on: September 28, 2008, 11:30:53 AM »
Our pastor has been giving some sermons on prayer, and especially intercessory prayer.  So, recently, a small group of us have been meeting after church, with our pastor when he is available, and praying for the church and its' needs.  We have especially focused on the Youth class.

Recently, I have seen more interest there in some of the youth. But, even with that, Satan is trying to lure them all into his net, through worldly pleasures, Sabbath jobs, and putting anything and everything in place of Bible study.

One young man just turned 16, has a part time job on Friday nights.  We have talked about it, and he says, "Yes, I know, but I need it."

Please pray with me for these young people.  They are our church of...almost today...as they are soon going to be old enough.  I have brought it to them many times that the average age of the early SDA pioneers was 23, and would have been younger, had it not been for the age of Joseph Bates.  They need your prayers so much!!  Thank you! These "children" are very special to me, and I know they are even much more so to Jesus.
Dora

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Re: Please Pray for the Youth Class
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 07:13:21 PM »
Our precious youth, the Church of tomorrow. How they need our prayers today.
With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Please Pray for the Youth Class
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2008, 09:32:19 AM »
Heavenly Father, you have placed this burden on our sister's heart. We ask that you work in a mighty way to save many of these youth that our sister is working with. Thank you for her care and love for these young ones. Send you Holy Spirit to bless and instruct our young people that they may be your witnesses in this world soon to perish, we pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.