Author Topic: PocketMod  (Read 2053 times)

JimB

• Servant
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
PocketMod
« on: March 19, 2008, 12:21:35 PM »
If you like to keep notes during the day to keep yourself organized you might like this little nifty piece of software.

http://www.pocketmod.com/

By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: PocketMod
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 08:04:51 AM »
I was just thinking about this problem. For most of my adult life I have used a daily calendar to keep track of appointments and things to do. But, for the last five or so years, I don't have a lot of appointments to keep track of and my schedule while quite busy is not set in concrete. I have found that even though I have used daily calendars, I don't use them enough and so therefore, they are no good. If you don't check them daily, they don't work.  :(  This morning I was thinking I did not want to become dependent upon the computer for this, even though it would work well. I just don't want to be tied to it any more than I am. Logging in this morning, I found my solution. Thank You, Brother Jim. This I believe will do the trick!  It appears to be perfect since paper lists are what I like best. They work for me and I don't have to open up my computer to see what I have to do today!!!  Or tomorrow!!  :) A prayer answered before I prayed!!!!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.