Author Topic: Why Can't I Read in the (SDA) Forums?  (Read 3091 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
Why Can't I Read in the (SDA) Forums?
« on: June 09, 2005, 07:46:00 AM »
Many have inquired as to why they cannot read and post in the (SDA) private forums. It is because the registration process was not completed. In reading the membership agreement you will find that these forums are restricted to Seventh-day Adventists. Registration requires an e-mail to webmaster@remnant-online.com with the members current church affiliation and a personal phone number to confirm the registration. When this is done then the registration will be complete and full access to the private forums will be assigned.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

EL

Re: Why Can't I Read in the (SDA) Forums?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 06:53:37 AM »
I thought that I had done all the correct things but still cannot post.  We will see if this goes through

EL

Re: Why Can't I Read in the (SDA) Forums?
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 07:31:35 AM »
I appreciate it is anyone is trying to send me a Personal Message.  I have recieved notice that one or more has been sent.  But then I try to retrieve them and am told that I can not receive my messages.   Thank you if you can help me.  I must be doing something wrong.    EL