Author Topic: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 7  (Read 85747 times)

NCMorgan

• http://
Re: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 7
« Reply #160 on: January 30, 2005, 03:41:00 AM »
I keep getting a response that I am not permitted to access certain forums. Why? What do I need to do to change my status? (Social Hall and Weight loss are two that I am interested in but cannot access)

Nadia

My heart is steadfast, O God. I will sing and make music with all my soul! Ps 108:1

Liane H

• http://
« Reply #161 on: January 30, 2005, 04:41:00 AM »
Hi Nadia:

Thank you for your interest in the "SDA" forums.

Please go down to the end of any page and you will see "contact us."

Click contact us and send to the Administrator your request. To be able to access those forums you need to give additional information and you will be given instructions in how to access those forums.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #162 on: February 01, 2005, 01:36:00 AM »
Welcome Nadia and David also. Glad to see you both here with us too. We look forward to getting to know you better. Enjoy the reading also. God be with you.  :)

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #163 on: February 15, 2005, 06:51:00 PM »
Welcome LB to the Remnant Online! Thank you for your personal information. Your registration is complete and you have access to the private SDA forums. The emails sent to you have been returned. There is some kind of problem in the system. No other mail has been returned today except for yours. You may want to check with your IP.

We look forward to your fellowship!

Richard

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

LB

« Reply #164 on: February 18, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »
Hi everyone, I wanted to join the this forum because it did not seem to have a lot of negetivity about the SDA church.  I love to read about prophecy and end time events.  I want to go HOME!!!!!  Was out of the church for over 30 years and got re-baptised a couple years ago.

Laurie Mosher

• There is a place of quiet rest
« Reply #165 on: September 07, 2011, 03:56:23 AM »
Hi everyone.....seems like only "yesterday" that I was here!

I'm ONLINE now (that is I have Internet) -  turbo-Hub...ever heard of it?

Will be 'talking' soon.

Laurie  :D
Keep "the" Faith,  Brother Laurie

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #166 on: September 07, 2011, 05:12:30 AM »
Welcome home, Brother Laurie! Jump in and take up where you left off! Blessings, dear brother!
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #167 on: September 09, 2011, 05:36:50 AM »
Good to see you back, dear brother!  Great trials and great  blessings are in the world!  This old world is falling apart!  Gross darkness is spreading over the entire Earth. And Jesus is pouring out His Spirit upon all who want It. The Lord is coming soon!!  Let us hasten that day when all tears shall be wiped away. 
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Naja

« Reply #168 on: September 22, 2011, 11:28:13 AM »
I've been in the background, reading many interesting things...

I think I'm going to enjoy this site!

Naja
🐼

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #169 on: September 22, 2011, 11:51:14 AM »
We surely hope so! Welcome, Naja!

Vicki

« Reply #170 on: September 22, 2011, 04:34:32 PM »
Welcome!  :)

ejclark

« Reply #171 on: October 05, 2011, 06:30:23 AM »
Hello everyone,
I'm looking forward to becoming comfortable here.  I've been reading some topics here for a few months.  Was invited to come over here a few years ago, but felt keeping up with one forum at a time was all I could handle.  Recently left the other forum.  Too many non-SDA's permitted to have authoritative voices, making it look like we are just another "Christian Religion" like the rest of them.  I didn't care for that much.  So when I was informed that I would be "reviewed" for acceptance, it encouraged me that I would enjoy conversing with everyone here as probably everyone is on the "same page" so to speak.
Looking forward to some great discussion.
God Bless
EJ

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #172 on: October 05, 2011, 06:36:21 AM »
And we look forward to your fellowship!  :) Welcome EJ.

ejclark

« Reply #173 on: October 05, 2011, 08:02:34 AM »
Thank you Sybil.  As I am on vacation this week, I will probably be doing more posting this week than in future times.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #174 on: October 05, 2011, 02:44:05 PM »
We will take you when we can get you!  :)

Vicki

« Reply #175 on: October 05, 2011, 07:54:04 PM »
Welcome, ej. I'm familiar with your thoughts from reading another forum and look forward to your input here. Enjoy your vacation!  :)

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #176 on: October 08, 2011, 07:31:03 AM »
Welcome, ej!  We have many who like to read, but not so many who like to get involved. As the soon coming of Jesus nears, there is need to share our experiences and our understanding. God has a church and we need to "press together" that we may be of one accord.  We look forward to you sharing what God is doing in your life in your part of the world. If you wish to access the private "SDA" forums, you may provide the private information to administrator@remnant-online.com   We restrict these "SDA" forums to Seventh-day Adventists.

Again, welcome.

Plain Adventist

• In Search of Primitive Godliness
« Reply #177 on: December 20, 2011, 04:35:18 AM »
Greetings,

My name is Amy Pavlovik and I have recently joined this forum. I have been so very blessed to find it. I am working my way through the studies on this quarter's Sabbath School lesson, and the Bible truths brought out have been a great help in my own spiritual life, as well as helping me to have a clearer understanding of just where I stand in my beliefs. I am also gaining a better understanding of why it is often confusing and unclear to read things that are written nowadays, because of the subtilty of false gospels and the mixture of truth and error.

My sister does not have internet access, but I am sending her copies of the lesson study pages because she is very interested to read them too. Thank you for letting God use you!

I am a mother of two very small children, and I am at home full time. We live in the country. I am a conservative Seventh-day Adventist, a graduate of a self-supporting school, and was formerly an overseas missionary. I am very eager to find likeminded Christian fellowship.

As my screen name suggests, I feel a burden for the inspired counsel we have been given on modesty and plainness of dress and appearance. I also appreciate the comments I have read here regarding the need for upholding church standards.

I look forward to being able to participate here more. God bless all of you!

Amy Pavlovik
Amy Pavlovik ~~ “The strength and spirituality of the people of God are manifest by the distinctness of the line of demarcation which separates them from the world.” SW 17

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #178 on: December 20, 2011, 06:35:19 AM »
Amy! Welcome to The Remnant Online! We are so very pleased to have you and other like-minded Seventh-day Adventist Christians study and fellowship with us. More than anything in this world, we wish to spread the love of God to the lost and dying. We also purpose to encourage our brothers and sisters on the front lines and those in supportive roles to keep the faith as it was once delivered to the saints.

Continue to review the topics that interest you and share with us your experience. A personal testimony is a most encouraging and faith-building expression. Thank you, dear sister. Again, welcome!   

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #179 on: December 20, 2011, 09:18:53 AM »
Welcome, Amy! What a blessing to you with us!  God has His children all around the world!  He is bringing us together!  The Sabbath School lessons are difficult because God wants us to be united, but we are not.  We have private forums so that we do not have to show division, but with the Sabbath School lessons, what else can we do?  We must teach the truth as it is in Jesus. It is a matter of life and death. It is such a blessing to know that some appreciate the work we are doing.   Many read, but few want to post their thoughts.  I pray that you will make our lessons better by sharing how God is leading you in the studies. We are growing in our understanding day by day.

Again, welcome, dear sister! We look forward to getting to know you!

Richard