Author Topic: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 7  (Read 82478 times)

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
Re: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 7
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2004, 04:44:00 AM »
Homecoming, good to have you here. I hope you enjoy your stay and am looking forward to your posts.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2004, 07:36:00 AM »
Welcome to TRO, dear sister. We have enjoyed your fellowship and are praying for your current situation with the loss of your pony.

If you will read through the membership agreement you will better understand the format we have established here at TRO. As Sister Liane suggested, if you have questions, click on the "contact us" at the bottom or most pages here at TRO and we will help you. You may also post in the Member's Forum any questions or concerns you have regarding the adminstration of our fellowship.

Again, welcome to our fellowship. May we hasten the soon coming of our Lord in all we do here online.

Richard

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2004, 08:24:00 AM »
Welcome to our little Spiritual Home here Sister. We are glad you are with us and we look forward to your sharing with us. We are sure you will find here, as we have, peace and comfort in the Lord and with one another as we study the Word of God together. Again, Welcome

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

2Tim

• http://
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2004, 05:10:00 PM »
Dismayed by the unChristian behaviour typically displayed at messge boards similar to this, including that displayed by myself, moves me to thank you very much for creating such a place where we might come - where it is safe to be meek eh?

Encouraged I am.

2Tim

Liane H

« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2004, 07:56:00 PM »
Hi 2Tim:

So glad you have joined our group. As you I do  enjoy reading and there is plenty to read here.

May the Lord bless as you search and seek truth in the Lord.

Liane  

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Clive Nevell

« Reply #65 on: January 14, 2004, 08:03:00 PM »
G'day Tim, welcome to TRO

Clive

Sister Marie

« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2004, 11:17:00 PM »
Welcome to The Remnant Online 2Tim. We are glad you are with us. May you learn and be blessed as you join with us here.  God Bless.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2004, 10:23:00 AM »
Welcome, Brother Tim! Your registration is complete and you may access the SDA private forums. We look forward to  your fellowship from the beautiful State of Maine (or an island thereabout).  :)  

"Cookies" need to be turned on when accessing the private forums.

May the Lord bless our fellowship together.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

danielw

• http://www.earlysda.com
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2004, 07:27:00 PM »
Hello,
My life is devoted to spreading the 3rd Angel's Message, and this site looks like it has the same goals, so i signed up.

I found the site thru googleing on "Adventist Muslim".  I was very disappointed to get the forum posts saying the same thing i heard from the director of the Global Center for Adventist-Muslim Relations - Jerald Whitehouse - that the Muslim God and the Christian God is the same.

You can see our email exchange here:
http://storm.prohosting.com/dannywin/muslim-adventist-email.html

I was pleasantly surprised to see the truth being posted by one Richard Myers, and then was very happy to see that he is the web site creator  ;D

May God bless us as we uphold the truth, and give forth the 3rd Angel's Message in power.

Liane H

« Reply #69 on: February 13, 2004, 05:31:00 AM »
Hello Daniel:

We are so pleased that you have joined our family here at The Remnant Online.

Like you I was doing a word search of Remnant when I came across this forum and have been here ever since.

May you be blessed with fellowship and truth as we share together the Word of God.

Liane  

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2004, 06:41:00 AM »
Welcome to the Remnant Online, Brother Daniel!  :)

It is a blessing to know that our brothers and sisters can find us through the Google search engine. We pray our fellowship will not only be a blessing, but will hasten the soon coming of Jesus!

Sister Marie

« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2004, 08:12:00 AM »
Dear Brother Daniel,

We Welcome you to our little home away from home where we have a growing relationship with our Lord and with one another. It is our wish to Spread Truth also and be a witness to all who will read. We are so glad that you are with us. Enjoy! We look forward to your posts.  :) God Be with you.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

[This message has been edited by Sister Glass (edited 02-13-2004).]

With Christian Love,
Marie

~maddy

« Reply #72 on: February 27, 2004, 04:15:00 PM »
Greetings and happy Sabbath!

I am a new member here.  Please tell me what private forums are available and if I'm interested in one or more of them, how do I go about getting access?  Meanwhile I will enjoy the public ones here.

Blessings.
~maddy

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #73 on: February 27, 2004, 07:09:00 PM »
Hello, Maddy! Welcome to The Remnant Online!  :) We are happy that you found us.

When you have fully registered you have access to all SDA forums. As noted in the membership agreement this is a fellowship of Seventh-day Adventists. In order to discuss certain matters that pertain to our family we  have established the SDA private forums. We ask for a church affiliation and a personal phone number to verify membership information. There may be some circumstances that will allow for membership without  a church affiliation.

Maddy, you may e-mail the information after clicking on "contact us" at the bottom of the  page.

We look forward to your participation!  :)

Sister Marie

« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2004, 07:44:00 PM »
Maddy, Welcome to The Remnant Online. (TRO) We are glad that you are here with us. You will be blessed by all the information here. And we look forward to having you post your thoughts on things also and sharing with us. We wish you a very happy Sabbath also.  :)

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Liane H

« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2004, 02:21:00 AM »
Hello Maddy:

Welcome to The Remnant Online.

May you be blessed with fellowship and learn much and share much of the precious truths of Jesus.

Liane

Liane, the Zoo Mama

~maddy

« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2004, 03:47:00 AM »
Richard,

thank you for that clarification.  I am honestly not sure whether I am still "officially" an SDA or not.  The last time I was in church was 10 years ago.  I have been away from God for a long time and have started only seeking Him again in the past 2 months.  I have started attending church again too, but have not yet been rebaptized.  So I guess the private forums will have to wait.

God bless.
~maddy

Liane H

« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2004, 05:31:00 AM »
~Maddy:

What precious words to read of your last post. Welcome back to your home and family.

God is good and is ever reaching toward us in love and truth.

Liane

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2004, 07:44:00 AM »
Dear Maddy, don't wait, there is no need. The exception to church affiliation is for you. You are a part of us and we rejoice that you are here! We praise Jesus that you have found us and pray that your walk with Jesus will grow day by day. He is coming soon and is calling to all to get ready!

Welcome home!

In His love,

Richard

Wendy

• http://www.megspace.com/religion/cainan/
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2004, 02:49:00 PM »
Hi Maddy, glad you found us  :) and I hope we can be a blessing.

A welcome to danielw as well.  :)

WendyL ~ Maranatha!:)