Author Topic: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 7  (Read 77159 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Purpose of The Remnant Online/Please Make First Post Here. Part 7
« Reply #200 on: April 16, 2012, 09:43:51 PM »
Carl, welcome to our online family!!   Jesus knows just when and how to reach us! Thanks for sharing the testimony!  All of those books are filled with Scripture and each one of them points all to Jesus. As you have discovered, the truth is not always accepted. But, you are living proof that when it is accepted, it changes lives. We are so happy you have found us. We look forward to getting to know you. Don't be fearful of posting. We are your brothers and sisters and we love you!!

Again, welcome home. Your father will be so very happy when he sees that God answered his prayers!!!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

carls365

« Reply #201 on: April 17, 2012, 08:38:44 AM »
Thanks all for the welcome! Yes, it's certainly nice to be among friends who believes the same thing, (there are so many "versions" of truth today especially among SDA's sadly) I too believe the time is getting so short, indeed it will catch most by surprise so, we of like minds have to stay together to help each other weather the coming storm.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #202 on: April 17, 2012, 02:28:38 PM »
Amen!  "Soon grievous troubles will arise among the nations--trouble that will not cease until Jesus comes. As never before we need to press together, serving Him who has prepared His throne in the heavens and whose kingdom ruleth over all. God has not forsaken His people, and our strength lies in not forsaking Him.
     The judgments of God are in the land. The wars and rumors of wars, the destruction by fire and flood, say clearly that the time of trouble, which is to increase until the end, is very near at hand. We have no time to lose. The world is stirred with the spirit of war. The prophecies of the eleventh of Daniel have almost reached their final fulfillment." Mar 25
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Peter L

« Reply #203 on: October 26, 2012, 02:07:01 PM »
My name is Peter, seen this forum advertised on dmoz in the SDA section. The site looks good and actice and the Bible study guide forum looks active which is good as I like to discuss the Bible study guide since I teach a Sabbath school class.
Revelation 3:20
(20)  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #204 on: October 26, 2012, 02:10:16 PM »
Excellent, Peter! Welcome to the forum! We are very happy to have you!
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Peter L

« Reply #205 on: October 26, 2012, 02:26:31 PM »
I am a member of another SDA forum but there are things on there I do not like and was looking for a better one. I seen other SDFA forums but this one looked the best. If I would have seen this forum before I would not have joined the other SDA forum.
(20)  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #206 on: October 26, 2012, 02:34:46 PM »
Well, Pete, we all have done it so you are not alone. We hope you find this a truth-filled, Bible-based Seventh-day Adventist forum.
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Peter L

« Reply #207 on: October 26, 2012, 03:02:55 PM »
One of the main things I was looking for is seeing the Bible study guide having a good discussion which it looks as though this forum has.

LindaRS

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #208 on: October 26, 2012, 04:13:30 PM »
Hello, Peter L, and welcome to TRO.
O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps. O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing. Jeremiah  10:23-24

Dorine

« Reply #209 on: October 26, 2012, 04:33:31 PM »
Welcome to TRO Peter. We are happy to have you join us.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

carls365

« Reply #210 on: October 26, 2012, 04:43:18 PM »
Welcome Peter, glad you found a place where unadulterated truth is spoken and practiced. We have to be so careful as we near the Lord's return where all manner of things that seems to be truth on the surface abound.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #211 on: October 26, 2012, 05:13:13 PM »
Welcome dear brother! We are trying to press together on the platform of truth. We look forward to your participation and the opportunity to get to know you. Jesus is coming very soon and we still have much to do before He can take us with Him, not to mention the many who do not know Him that we are to share the truth with. If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of our moderators. We will be happy to try and answer them. Also, we have private "SDA" forums that you can access by completing the registration process as explained in our membership agreement.

May God bless our fellowship together!

jjeanniton

« Reply #212 on: May 07, 2013, 07:05:15 AM »
It is not until now that I noticed that my first post should have been here in order to introduce myself. A few years ago, I graduated from FIU with a PhD in Physical Chemistry. I am currently publishing an autobiography of myself. My interests are mainly in the fields of chemistry, physics, mathematics, and theology.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #213 on: May 07, 2013, 08:45:06 AM »
Welcome jjeanniton!  Until you get the book published, share with us how it is that God is leading you. We look forward to getting to know you.  Jesus is coming soon! Let us hasten that day!