Author Topic: Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) Forums  (Read 11035 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) Forums
« on: April 04, 2000, 10:55:00 AM »
There is need from time to time to discuss matters that pertain to the church. These matters are not open to public participation. The forums that are noted (SDA) require that the full registration process be completed before accessing them.

In the membership agreement it is stated that  church affiliation and a personal phone number must be emailed to verify church status (there is room for varying circumstances). To email, simply click on the "contact us" at the bottom of most pages.     :)

In order to access the SDA forums, "cookies" must be turned on in your browser. If you need help, please advise in your email.

If you cannot access the SDA forums, please do not feel it is anything personal, just complete the registration process.     :)

[This message has been edited by Richard Myers (edited 02-19-2007).]

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

theo

• http://
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2000, 11:06:00 PM »
Hello, everyone.  I'm a new member. New to computers, new to your forum and recently new(rebaptized)to the SDA church. I have been encouraged to find this forum. I have been on some of the other SDA websites and have been discouraged at the attitude of some of them. it is nice to connect with people who are positive about their beliefs instead of constantly attacking them. I have been out of the church since high school-the past 20 years- and have been unaware of all the controversy in the church. I am not interested in controversy, I am interested in preparing myself and helping others prepare for the soon return of our Lord.    It has been an incredible experience for me coming into a personal experience with Jesus. I will post my testimony as soon as I get the hang of this computer stuff(I just bought this computer today).

Thanks for the opportunity to fellowship.

------------------
theo

theo

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2000, 11:15:00 PM »
Welcome, Brother Theo!  :)   We are happy you have found us.  We are also happy you have returned to the church and our Lord. We too, desire to hasten the soon coming of Jesus. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We have tried to answer some questions regarding the operations here in this forum. Take a few minutes to read the messages. We look forward to you sharing your testimony in the Testimony forum.    :)

Welcome, and may the Lord bless our fellowship together.

Richard

[This message has been edited by Richard Myers (edited 07-26-2002).]

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2002, 09:44:00 AM »
We have just completed a software upgrade and some may experience a difficulty in accessing the private forums even though you are fully registered. Please send an email and we will get you back in.

Richard

Brad

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2002, 09:32:00 PM »
Welcome theo    :)

I know somewhat of your journey since I also left the church at an early age returning approx. 18 years or so later. I was rebaptised in 1996 and eagerly searched the Internet for some good ole SDA fellowship only to be disappointed by the same fighting you found. God directed me to TRO and I've been happy ever since.  :)

[This message has been edited by Brad (edited 07-26-2002).]

marcel

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2002, 04:06:00 AM »
Hi everyone,

I'm Marcel de Groot from the Parow congregation, Cape Town, South Africa.

I look forward to sharing my thoughts with you but especially to the new insights and knowledge to be gained from my fellow posters.

Christian regards.

Marcel

Suzanne

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2003, 01:58:00 PM »
Welcome to all our new members! Don't hesitate to join right in on all the discussions. We have some interesting topics that need your input. May our Lord bless each one of you in a special way.

~Suzanne~

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2003, 05:45:00 PM »
Welcome to each and every one of you. We look forward to your being a part of our family here.  :)

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Glass

With Christian Love,
Marie

3AngelsMomKelly

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2003, 10:32:00 PM »
Cookies?

Yummy

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2007, 10:35:00 PM »
 :)

EL

Re: Seventh-day Adventist (SDA) Forums
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2008, 07:05:34 AM »
:)
I hope that I am doing this right.  I am a life long SDA and I want always to honor my church--God's Church.  I would like to know how I can personally PM Sybil, a member of your forum.  I need to get information from her ---- someone on another forum told me to contact her about it. 

Thank you--I hope that I am probably registered now.  I will see how this goes.  Good to be here.  I am a stanch believer in our Church, Academies and Colleges. 

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2008, 07:14:01 AM »
Welcome, El! We love His church, too! We hope you enjoy the forum.

I will PM you and then you can see how it works. Blessings!
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

EL

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2008, 07:37:11 AM »
Welcome, El! We love His church, too! We hope you enjoy the forum.

I will PM you and then you can see how it works. Blessings!

Thank You Sybil, I have tried to receive my messages but am denied. Have I not registered correctly or done something wrong?  EL

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2008, 07:43:10 AM »
Oh! Sorry. Let me just e-mail you until Richard can get you processed. Thanks! S
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

EL

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2008, 08:03:09 AM »
Oh! Sorry. Let me just e-mail you until Richard can get you processed. Thanks! S
  Thank you Sybil.  I will be watching for a personal e-mail to get this straightened out.  I guess that I was not processed yet.  Since I was appearing after log-in I thought that it was processed.    EL