Author Topic: The Soon Coming of the King!  (Read 11619 times)

godsway dzokoto

« Reply #60 on: March 04, 2016, 02:28:57 PM »

Christ works on the behalf of falling beings includes judgment

Daniel 7
 9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
 10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

Revelation 20
 12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

2 Corinthians 5
 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

Amos 3
 7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

Leviticus 23
 27 Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD.
 29 For whatsoever soul it be that shall not be afflicted in that same day, he shall be cut off from among his people.
 30 And whatsoever soul it be that doeth any work in that same day, the same soul will I destroy from among his people.

Luke 21
 11 And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.

Ezekiel 3
 17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
 18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
 19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

John 3
 5 Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Acts 22
 16 And now why tarriest thou? arise, and be baptized, and wash away thy sins, calling on the name of the Lord.

Matthew 26
 63 But Jesus held his peace. And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God.
 64 Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven.

Psalms 50
 3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

John 17
 24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Malachi 4
 2 But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.
 3 And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts.

Isaiah 11
 6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them. ( read more)

Isaiah 30
 26 Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.

Revelation 20
 15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Luke 10
 20 Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

Luke 5
 32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Luke 10
 18 And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Isaiah 14
 12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
 13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

Ezekiel 28
 13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.   
 14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
 15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
 17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

Psalms 80
 1 <<To the chief Musician upon ShoshannimEduth, A Psalm of Asaph.>> Give ear, O Shepherd of Israel, thou that leadest Joseph like a flock; thou that dwellest between the cherubims, shine forth.

Revelation 12
 7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Revelation 12
 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Revelation 5
 11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

Eze 1: 3 : 14

Ezekiel 1
 14 And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.

Hebrews 11
 3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Matthew 4
 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Jeremiah 23
 25 I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed.

Matthew 24
 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

the prince of the devils.

Matthew 12
 24 But when the Pharisees heard it, they said, This fellow doth not cast out devils, but by Beelzebub the prince of the devils.

2 Corinthians 11
 13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.
 14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Matthew 7
 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Angle of water

Job 41
 1 Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down? 

Matthew 8
 24 And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep.
 25 And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish.

Angle of money

Matthew 4
 8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Psalms 104
 4 Who maketh his angels spirits; his ministers a flaming fire:

Psalms 103
 20 Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

godsway dzokoto

Lebanon SDA church campaign
« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2016, 02:34:19 PM »
[DAY ONE (there shall be signs in the sun).

Matthew 24
 1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
 2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
 3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Luke 21
 25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
 26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
 27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
 28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Acts 2
 17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
 19 And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:
 20 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:
 21 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

2 Peter 3
 9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
 14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.

Luke 21
 25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring

Jeremiah 5
 22 Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?

John 14
 1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

The 2 ways of salvation

John 3
 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 14
 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 8
 12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.

This means men have to learn and  follow his steps.

1 Corinthians 15
 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
 4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

Hebrews 4
 14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

Hebrews 8
 1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
 2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.

Hebrews 9
 24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

Exodus 25
 1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
 8 And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them.
 9 According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.
 40 And look that thou make them after their pattern, which was shewed thee in the mount.

Exodus 40
 6 And thou shalt set the altar of the burnt offering before the door of the tabernacle of the tent of the congregation.
 7 And thou shalt set the laver between the tent of the congregation and the altar, and shalt put water therein.

1 Chronicles 9
 32 And other of their brethren, of the sons of the Kohathites, were over the shewbread, to prepare it every sabbath.

Leviticus 16
 2 And the LORD said unto Moses, Speak unto Aaron thy brother, that he come not at all times into the holy place within the vail before the mercy seat, which is upon the ark; that he die not: for I will appear in the cloud upon the mercy seat.

Exodus 28
 29 And Aaron shall bear the names of the children of Israel in the breastplate of judgment upon his heart, when he goeth in unto the holy place, for a memorial before the LORD continually.

Leviticus 23
 23 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
 24 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, In the seventh month, in the first day of the month, shall ye have a sabbath, a memorial of blowing of trumpets, an holy convocation.
 27 Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD.

Numbers 10
 1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
 2 Make thee two trumpets of silver; of a whole piece shalt thou make them: that thou mayest use them for the calling of the assembly, and for the journeying of the camps.
 9 And if ye go to war in your land against the enemy that oppresseth you, then ye shall blow an alarm with the trumpets; and ye shall be remembered before the LORD your God, and ye shall be saved from your enemies.

Leviticus 16
 15 Then shall he kill the goat of the sin offering, that is for the people, and bring his blood within the vail, and do with that blood as he did with the blood of the bullock, and sprinkle it upon the mercy seat, and before the mercy seat:
 16 And he shall make an atonement for the holy place, because of the uncleanness of the children of Israel, and because of their transgressions in all their sins: and so shall he do for the tabernacle of the congregation, that remaineth among them in the midst of their uncleanness.

Exodus 32
 33 And the LORD said unto Moses, Whosoever hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my book.

Leviticus 17
 11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Hebrews 8
 7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Hebrews 8
 1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum: We have such an high priest, who is set on the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
 2 A minister of the sanctuary, and of the true tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.
 5 Who serve unto the example and shadow of heavenly things, as Moses was admonished of God when he was about to make the tabernacle: for, See, saith he, that thou make all things according to the pattern shewed to thee in the mount.

John 5
 39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.

Hebrews 8
 10 For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people: 

Revelation 8
 3 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.
 4 And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.

1 John 2
 1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:
 2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Revelation 15
 1 And I saw another sign in heaven, great and marvellous, seven angels having the seven last plagues; for in them is filled up the wrath of God.
 5 And after that I looked, and, behold, the temple of the tabernacle of the testimony in heaven was opened:
 6 And the seven angels came out of the temple, having the seven plagues, clothed in pure and white linen, and having their breasts girded with golden girdles.
 7 And one of the four beasts gave unto the seven angels seven golden vials full of the wrath of God, who liveth for ever and ever.
 8 And the temple was filled with smoke from the glory of God, and from his power; and no man was able to enter into the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.

Revelation 16
 3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
 4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

Pastor Sean Brizendine

• Following the Lamb
Re: The Soon Coming of the King!
« Reply #62 on: December 04, 2016, 03:12:37 PM »
Amen!  We live in that day that the prophets desired to see. How do we prepare for the soon coming of Christ? What are we to do?

The answer is always the same. We need Jesus to do any good thing. To be ready for His second coming we need to heed His still small voice by learning of Him, and beholding His loveliness. As I have often shared with others in these last days, we cannot get above the simplicity of our need to behold Jesus and surrender to Him fully, daily:

"It would be well for us to spend a thoughtful hour each day in contemplation of the life of Christ. We should take it point by point, and let the imagination grasp each scene, especially the closing ones. As we thus dwell upon His great sacrifice for us, our confidence in Him will be more constant, our love will be quickened, and we shall be more deeply imbued with His spirit. If we would be saved at last, we must learn the lesson of penitence and humiliation at the foot of the cross." {DA 83.4}

As we thus experience Him in our lives, He will enable us to live a life wholly devoted to His service, and to be sensitive to the times around us as was Jesus, by constant communion with heaven. We truly need an "Enoch walk"--and only in Christ is this available!
"When we live by faith on the Son of God, the fruits of the Spirit will be seen in our lives; not one will be missing." {The Desire of Ages, 676.4}