Author Topic: The Soon Coming of the King!  (Read 14834 times)

godsway dzokoto

solutions
« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2016, 02:38:01 PM »
WHY WE,( HUMAN BEING ) FALL SICK.!

Leviticus 3
 17 It shall be a perpetual statute for your generations throughout all your dwellings, that ye eat neither fat nor blood.

Matthew 8
 17 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by Esaias the prophet, saying, Himself took our infirmities, and bare our sicknesses.

Luke 13
 10 And he was teaching in one of the synagogues on the sabbath.
 11 And, behold, there was a woman which had a spirit of infirmity eighteen years, and was bowed together, and could in no wise lift up herself.
 12 And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity.
 13 And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God.
 14 And the ruler of the synagogue answered with indignation, because that Jesus had healed on the sabbath day, and said unto the people, There are six days in which men ought to work: in them therefore come and be healed, and not on the sabbath day.
 15 The Lord then answered him, and said, Thou hypocrite, doth not each one of you on the sabbath loose his ox or his ass from the stall, and lead him away to watering?
 16 And ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?

Romans 8
 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
 9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
 10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

3 John 1
 2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Isaiah 55
 3 Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.

Psalms 89
 34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.

Deuteronomy 28
 15 But it shall come to pass, if thou wilt not hearken unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe to do all his commandments and his statutes which I command thee this day; that all these curses shall come upon thee, and overtake thee:

Deuteronomy 28
 20 The LORD shall send upon thee cursing, vexation, and rebuke, in all that thou settest thine hand unto for to do, until thou be destroyed, and until thou perish quickly; because of the wickedness of thy doings, whereby thou hast forsaken me.
 22 The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.

2 Chronicles 21
 14 Behold, with a great plague will the LORD smite thy people, and thy children, and thy wives, and all thy goods:
 15 And thou shalt have great sickness by disease of thy bowels, until thy bowels fall out by reason of the sickness day by day.

Leventicus 26
 14 But if ye will not hearken unto me, and will not do all these commandments;
 15 And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant:
 16 I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.
 18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

GOD WILL TAKE AWAY SICKNESSES

Exodus 15
 26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

Exodus 23
 25 And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

Matthew 19
 6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Jeremiah 46
 11 Go up into Gilead, and take balm, O virgin, the daughter of Egypt: in vain shalt thou use many medicines; for thou shalt not be cured.

THE BRAIN
Genesis 1
 29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat. 
 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

Proverbs 3
 24 When thou liest down, thou shalt not be afraid: yea, thou shalt lie down, and thy sleep shall be sweet.

Romans 12
 1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

Malachi 1
 8 And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts.

Malachi 1
 14 But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.   

Jeremiah 30
 17 For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.

Proverbs 16
 20 He that handleth a matter wisely shall find good: and whoso trusteth in the LORD, happy is he.

Revelation 2
 10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

Daniel 6
 3 Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm.
 4 Then the presidents and princes sought to find occasion against Daniel concerning the kingdom; but they could find none occasion nor fault; forasmuch as he was faithful, neither was there any error or fault found in him.
 5 Then said these men, We shall not find any occasion against this Daniel, except we find it against him concerning the law of his God.
 6 Then these presidents and princes assembled together to the king, and said thus unto him, King Darius, live for ever.
 7 All the presidents of the kingdom, the governors, and the princes, the counsellers, and the captains, have consulted together to establish a royal statute, and to make a firm decree, that whosoever shall ask a petition of any God or man for thirty days, save of thee, O king, he shall be cast into the den of lions.

Revelation 6
 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

godsway dzokoto

safe
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2016, 02:42:33 PM »
Matthew 23
 8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

John 8
 12 Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
 13 The Pharisees therefore said unto him, Thou bearest record of thyself; thy record is not true.

Romans 1: 16 ( to the Jew first and also to the Greek)

Romans 9
 24  Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Galatians 3
 26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.
 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Luke 13
 23 Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them,
 24 Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able.
 25 When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:
 26 Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.
 27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.
 28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
 29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.

Revelation 21
 8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Hebrews 8
 11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

Acts 17
 11  These were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of mind, and searched the scriptures daily, whether those things were so.   

Matthew 12
 30 He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad.       

Psalms 34
 7 The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
 8 O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
 9 O fear the LORD, ye his saints: for there is no want to them that fear him.                                 

email. Meekvizzy@yahoo.com
Pw. Revelation12

name: godsway dzokoto
Pw: Realluv1

Status

The wait is over no more weights on my sholder.!

Ja.Jahbeg U guide we frm enemys!oh jah take control na ur sons& daughters zz na disa tym vampirepeople aguan Dema luk sum1 fikill

For the best mom who always had a smilefor me Mom U are my queen she ma ride or die i❤ mom meek vizzy say so✔

I☝,m the Apple of God's eye the love❤ of His life so U messing up wit me u messing wit God..!

What is real is for real u  can't  stop the fire from burning, can't cool can't quench☔❌

Whoever loves discipline loves knowledge.but he who hates reproof  is stupid.!!!

A ma innocen men am misunderstood a ma innocen men am just from hood and the men is good understood yea am innocen they try to say am guilty buh am not thanks to Gad am here

I knew am gonna be rich when I was 6 year old, its on now am home now it  celebration a ga ma drink and my 2 steps, its elevation everything that happens is part of my Gad plan. A ma innocen men am misunderstood a ma innocen men am just from hood

Oh Gad change the life that I live negative taught is destroying me a pray to Gad, have Marcy"  a ma innocen men am misunderstood

Rev 22:14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter into heaven. dnt mis out

1 Corinthians 2
 9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Ezekiel 33
 8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
 9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Proverbs 22
 20 Have not I written to thee excellent things in counsels and knowledge,
 21 That I might make thee know the certainty of the words of truth; that thou mightest answer the words of truth to them that send unto thee?

Romans 2
 4 Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

1 Corinthians 12
 27 Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.
 28 And God hath set some in the church, first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.
 29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?
 30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?
 31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

Revelation 1
 20 The mystery of the seven stars which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven stars are the angels of the seven churches: and the seven candlesticks which thou sawest are the seven churches.

THE HISTORY OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH  VOL 2 P 141

godsway dzokoto

help me understand trinity
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2016, 02:47:29 PM »
One God Above. All
Ephesians 4
 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.
In humanity  the life cycle consists of three stages (one) before  existence; ( two) existence;( three)after existence.Everything has a beginning,middle and end!
John 1
 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
 2 The same was in the beginning with God.
 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
 4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men
John 1
 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

Hebrews 10
 5 Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:

Colossians 1
 15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

Romans 8:29 ESV / 4 helpful votes

For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.

Proverbs 8
 22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
 23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
 24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water
Genesis 1
 26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

THE  TRINITY
.1 John 5
 7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
Deuteronomy 6
 4 Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:

Isaiah 9
 6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Asking who is the word in here
Revelation 19
 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

John 14
 6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
 7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
 8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
 9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
 NB 10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
 11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Colossians 2
 9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Temptation of jesus
James 1
 13 Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
Matthew 4
 7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
THE HOLY SPIRIT
John 4
 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

John 14
 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
 18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
John 15
 26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
John 6
 63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.
 65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

Lord:£
Job 38
 4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
John 8
 58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
Mark 12
 35 And Jesus answered and said, while he taught in the temple, How say the scribes that Christ is the Son of David?
 36 For David himself said by the Holy Ghost, The LORD said to my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, till I make thine enemies thy footstool.
 37 David therefore himself calleth him Lord; and whence is he then his son? And the common people heard him gladly.

Jeremiah 5
 24 Neither say they in their heart, Let us now fear the LORD our God, that giveth rain, both the former and the latter, in his season: he reserveth unto us the appointed weeks of the harvest.

1 Thessalonians 3
 13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

John 5
 39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
John 8
 31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

The voice from heaven

Matthew 3
 16 And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

John 5
 37 And the Father himself, which hath sent me, hath borne witness of me. Ye have neither heard his voice at any time, nor seen his shape.

John 12
 28 Father, glorify thy name. Then came there a voice from heaven, saying, I have both glorified it, and will glorify it again.
 29 The people therefore, that stood by, and heard it, said that it thundered: others said, An angel spake to him

Hebrews 1
 14 Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?

The work of the father

Revelation 4
 11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Proverbs 8
 22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.
 23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.
 24 When there were no depths, I was brought forth; when there were no fountains abounding with water.

Matthew 13
 9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
 10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
 11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

Matthew 27
 46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
Matthew 27
 50  Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

Acts 5
 5 And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things.

godsway dzokoto

the true Sabbath
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2016, 02:53:42 PM »
 :-\The Sabbath worship
Genesis 2
 2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and herested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
 3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

John 5:17
But Jesus responded to them, "My Father is still working, and I am working also

Mark 2
 27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:
 28 Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

.Exodus 20
 8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
 9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
 10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
 11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
Leviticus 23
 3 Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation(holy gathering); ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of the LORD in all your dwellings.                 
                 .the sign of God
Ezekiel 20
 19 I am the LORD your God; walk in my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them;
 20 And hallow my sabbaths; and they shall be a sign between me and you, that ye may know that I am the LORD your God.

the law of the most high God

Exodus 31
 13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the LORD that doth sanctify you.
 17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.

Hebrews 4
 8 For if Jesus had given them rest, then would he not afterward have spoken of another day.
 9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
 10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.
 11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Deuteronomy 5
 12 Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee.
 13 Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work:
Proverbs 29
 18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.
Luke 4
 16 And he came to Nazareth, where he had been brought up: and, as his custom was, he went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and stood up for to read.
            God law on sabbath
Isaiah 58
 13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
 14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

Proverbs 28
 4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them.
 5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.
21 For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day.
Acts 17
 2 And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures,
Acts 18
 1  After these things Paul departed from Athens, and came to Corinth;
 4 And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks.         

Nehemiah 13
 15 In those days saw I in Judah some treading wine presses on the sabbath, and bringing in sheaves, and lading asses; as also wine, grapes, and figs, and all manner of burdens, which they brought into Jerusalem on the sabbath day: and I testified against them in the day wherein they sold victuals.
 16 There dwelt men of Tyre also therein, which brought fish, and all manner of ware, and sold on the sabbath unto the children of Judah, and in Jerusalem.
 17 Then I contended with the nobles of Judah, and said unto them, What evil thing is this that ye do, and profane the sabbath day?
 18 Did not your fathers thus, and did not our God bring all this evil upon us, and upon this city? yet ye bring more wrath upon Israel by profaning the sabbath.
 19 And it came to pass, that when the gates of Jerusalem began to be dark before the sabbath, I commanded that the gates should be shut, and charged that they should not be opened till after the sabbath: and some of my servants set I at the gates, that there should no burden be brought in on the sabbath day.

Nehemiah 10
 31 And if the people of the land bring ware or any victuals on the sabbath day to sell, that we would not buy it of them on the sabbath, or on the holy day: and that we would leave the seventh year, and the exaction of every debt.         

Mark 2
 27 And he said unto them, The sabbath was made for man, and not man for the sabbath:
 28 Therefore the Son of man is Lord also of the sabbath.

Isaiah 66
 22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain.
 23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD.

Isaiah 28
 7 But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.
 8 For all tables are full of vomit and filthiness, so that there is no place clean.
 9 Whom shall he teach knowledge? and whom shall he make to understand doctrine? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts.
 10 For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little:

Exodus 35
 3 Ye shall kindle no fire throughout your habitations upon the sabbath day.

godsway dzokoto

the world must know
« Reply #44 on: March 03, 2016, 03:21:31 PM »
THE JUDGMENT

Hebrews 9
 27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Ecclesiastes 12
 13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
 14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Romans 3
 23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Hebrews 9
 28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation. 

COURT SITTING IN HEAVEN

Ecclesiastes 11
 9 Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.

Acts 17
 31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

THE JUDGE AND THE WITNESSES
Daniel 7
 9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
 10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

THE   JURY'S

Revelation 4
 1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
 2 And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne.
 3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow round about the throne, in sight like unto an emerald.
 4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold.

THE ANNOUNCEMENT

Revelation 14
 6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.
 8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication.
 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Ecclesiastes 12
 13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

Romans 6
 23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

OUR CHARGES

Romans 1
 21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
 25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
 28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; 
 29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
 30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
 31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
 32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

THE SEAL OF THE BOOK

Revelation 22
 11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
 12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
 14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
 15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

YOUR LAWYER ( JESUS )

Hebrews 4
 13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
 14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
 15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.
 16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

2 Corinthians 5
 10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

THE ACCUSER

WHY WILL WE BE JUDGED?
Because Satan, have imitate GOD and have agents who will mislead true believers .
Satan speaking   Isaiah 14
 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

2 Corinthians 11:14 - And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light

FALSE AGENTS

FALSE angels, Jude 1:6, 2 Peter 2:4 and Revelation 12:9
 FALSE prophet, Matthew 7:15
 FALSE teachers  1 timothy 4:1-2
1 Corinthians 12
29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles? NO...!

GODS CONSTITUTION

Exodus 20
 3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
 4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
 5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
 6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
 7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
 10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
 11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.
 12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
 13 Thou shalt not kill.
 14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
 15 Thou shalt not steal.
 16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
 17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

James 2
 10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.
 11 For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
 12 So speak ye, and so do, as they that shall be judged by the law of liberty.
 13 For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.
 14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him?

Hebrews 10
 26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins,
 27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
 28 He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses:
 29 Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?
 30 For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.

1 Peter 4
 17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?
 18 And if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and the sinner appear?

Romans 14
 12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

Matthew 12
 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.
 37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

John 5
 24 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL IN JESUS NAME..! AMEN
By meek vizzy

godsway dzokoto

don't fall a victim
« Reply #45 on: March 03, 2016, 03:25:02 PM »
SATAN'S DAY OF WORSHIPPING

Satan speaking :
                                  I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High. Isaiah 14: 14

A: Seeing that everything that GOD HAS  Satan will also must have, because he ( satan ) says he wanted to be like GOD.! So if God has a DAY OF WORSHIP Satan will also try hard to imitate God's day of worship ( SABBATH REST).

Matthew 4
 8 Again, the devil ( Satan ) taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me

1 John 2
 15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

John 15
 19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you

Note:
We ( peculiar people of God ) are warned, GOD owns heaven. this world has been giving to him ( Satan ) when satan sheweth Jesus all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
  And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me,  I thought Jesus will say to him  where were  you when I created the universe job 38:4, John 1:3 Also Colossians 1:16 -17  Proverbs 8:24 but He ( Jesus ) said nothing about that.

Revelation 12
 17 And the dragon ( Satan ) was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

NAMES OF SATAN
 the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan. Revelation 20:2

NB: Dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, wants to destroy GOD'S people. Revelation 12: 17 so he ( Satan ) will find ways to let it happen.

Prophet Daniel had a dream about the workmanship of Satan, see the text  below

Daniel 7
 1 In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters. 
 2 Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.
 3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
 4 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.
 5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.
 6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
 7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
 8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

The first was like a lion
  second, like to a bear
 third like a leopard

the fourth beast  has no name and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns:and a mouth speaking great things.

THE MYSTERIES OF DANIEL REVEALED BY JOHN THE REVELATOR

We can find how it look like in the book of Revelation.

Revelation 13
 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
 seeing that the fourth BEAST has everything the beasts that were before it has.

Daniel 7
 25 And he (the beast )shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Revelation 13
 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world

Note: the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan gave him ( the beast ) his power, and his seat, and great authority. Revelation 13:2 and a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies (  v:5). and he ( the beast ) shall think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. Daniel 7:25
 And they ( all kindreds, and tongues, and nations ) worshipped the dragon through the  beast which he ( the dragon ) gave his power to : and they worshipped the beast; And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations;  and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed    And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth, And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, ; And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.   Revelation 13 :4,7,15,14,16,8

I know you still don't get what I mean let me show you the mystery of the woman and the beast. Revelation 17:7

Revelation 17
 3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
 7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

IN BIBLE PROPHECY
WOMAN: means church revelation made mention of two women Revelation 12 the good woman or the TRUE church which the dragon ( satan ) wants to destroy, Revelation 17 the harlot who corrupted the earth with her fornication; and shed the blood of Jesus and his servants and the same was the great city which reigns over the kings of the earth Revelation 19:2,18.
NB:[ Jerusalem is the holy city of the jews, GOD'S firstborn ]which is above is free, which is the mother of us all. Galatians 4:26

BEAST: Means king or a man {These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth. Daniel 7:17 see also Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

THE WATER: which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. Revelation 17:15

THE GOLDEN CUP: FALSE doctrine which make people spiritually  drunk when they believe them because she is the mother church.

Note: Peter says we shouldn't make any private interpretation form the bible [ HOLY SCRIPTURE ] we should let the BIBLE explain itself. 2 Peter 1: 20
 Her [ the church ] priests [ king or man ] have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them. Ezekiel 22: 26 A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;
The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests [ king or man] bear rule by their means [ FALSE doctrine they made people believe ]; and my people [ multitudes , nations , tongues    ] love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof Jeremiah 5: 30-31
There are so many weird and wicked stories told to the people by the Roman church that say false things about Angles , Jesus, God , The Holy Spirit and so on. They also tell people that all these old church  leaders are now " saints" in heaven and the people should pray to them . To pray to the dead in any form or offer gifts to them - demons  worshiping . Forgotten what the bible said about the dead  "  For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten. Ecclesiastes 9:5
The bible says  To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. Isaiah 8:20

Woe unto them that have hid their eyes from the LORD'S SABBATH DAY ( saturday )  and going around establishing their own DAY OF WORSHIP shall see their selves in HELL FIRE. They're day of observance will be like CAIN'S offering , "when his offering was not accepted he became  very angry and was disappointed. Why was him angry? He didn't do it will, so he took the life of his brother ( Abel ) and was cursed. Genesis 4:3- 11 so shall it be in this END time, why can't we do the right thing and be save.

FORCE SUNDAY  LAW NEWS UPDATE

godsway dzokoto

it shall come to pass
« Reply #46 on: March 03, 2016, 03:30:47 PM »
[THE PERSECUTION AND TRIBULATION

2 timothy 3:
 12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution

Matthew 28
 19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
 20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Deuteronomy 14
 2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.

Note
         Notice that anyone who is called to be Christ follower is a DISCIPLE, we are GOD'S workmanship and according to His promise all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution in His ( JESUS ) name's sake.

DEATH OF THE EARLY CHRISTIANS

Revelation 6
 9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
 10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
 11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Note:
           DEATH OF THE EARLY CHRISTIAN S :( Christ Disciples ) PETER ,JAMES THE GREAT ,ANDTHREW ,BARTHOLOMEW ,JAMES THE LESS , JOHN THE REVELATORY ,JUDAS ,MATTHEW ,PHILIP ,SIMON ,THOMAS ,JUDE AND etc . Their master made it known to them, and it came true.   And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.  Matthew 10:18
Our LORD is a covenant keeping GOD.
So we who are alive should get prepared to die like they did'. Yea, because John the Revelator says And white robes were given unto every one of them ( DEATH OF THE EARLY CHRISTIANS ); and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants  also and their brethren ( THE REMENANT ), that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled. Revelation 6:11

Acts 9
 16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.
Note :
             the mouth of our Lord Jesus has spoken this, that it is our responsibility to suffer persecution in His ( JESUS ) name sake and if we do not passthrough all this we will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven  .

Matthew 10
 17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
 18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
 19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
 20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
 21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
 22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.
 23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.
 24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.   See also Luke 21:12- 17

Luke 21:
 12 But before all these, they shall lay their hands on you, and persecute you, delivering you up to the synagogues, and into prisons, being brought before kings and rulers for my name's sake.
 13 And it shall turn to you for a testimony.
 NB: 14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:
 15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.

Note :
            before you can receive a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist, you need to be fill with the holy spirit otherwise you will be like Peter who deny the master ( Jesus ) matthew 26:69 - 70 because he was not fill with the holy spirit.

Luke 12:
 16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
 17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.

Note:
          Judas ( the betrayer ) was a disciple of Jesus, but what made him betray his master ? The love of money . Matthew 27:3.  if you love the world and things therein so shall you betray your love ones .

Matthew 4
 8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me

1 John 2
 15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
 16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
 17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

John 15
 19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you

Note:
We ( peculiar people of God ) are warned .!
Seeing that this world has been giving to him ( Satan ) I thought Jesus will say to him where were  you when I created the universe job 38:4, John 1:3 Also Colossians 1:16 -17  Proverbs 8:24 but He ( Jesus ) said nothing about that.

Note: The book of revelation has not yet fulfilled, it is things which must shortly take place before Christ second coming. Revelation 1: 1
 And they ( all kindreds, and tongues, and nations ) worshipped the dragon through the  beast which he ( the dragon ) gave his power to : and they worshipped the beast; Revelation 13:4
 NB : And it was given unto him to make war with the saints ( the remnant ), and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations; ( vs:7 ) and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed    And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth, And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, ; And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.   Revelation 13 :15,14,16,8

Ephesians 3
 13 Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory

godsway dzokoto

the world
« Reply #47 on: March 03, 2016, 03:36:57 PM »
[THE WORLD
                     Satan speaking
Isaiah 14
 14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
 15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
 16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
 17 That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?
Matthew 4
 8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
 9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
 10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.
1 John 2
 17 And the world passeth away and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.
John 15
 19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

Luke 12
 21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward God.
Matthew 7
 26 And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
James 4
 15 For that ye ought to say, If the Lord will, we shall live, and do this, or that.
 16 But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil.
 17 Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.
Luke 16
 8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.
 9 And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.
 10 He that is faithful in that which is least is faithful also in much: and he that is unjust in the least is unjust also in much.
 11 If therefore ye have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?
 12 And if ye have not been faithful in that which is another man's, who shall give you that which is your own?
 13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

2 Peter 3
 10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
 11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
 12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
 13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.
Matthew 6
 33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

Philippians 4
 19 But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Ecclesiastes 10
 19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all thing

godsway dzokoto

Re: The Soon Coming of the King!
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2016, 04:03:52 PM »
2 Samuel 6
 14 And David danced before the LORD with all his might; and David was girded with a linen ephod.

2 Chronicles 5
 12 Also the Levites which were the singers, all of them of Asaph, of Heman, of Jeduthun, with their sons and their brethren, being arrayed in white linen, having cymbals and psalteries and harps, stood at the east end of the altar, and with them an hundred and twenty priests sounding with trumpets:)
 13 It came even to pass, as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the LORD; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals and instruments of musick, and praised the LORD, saying, For he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever: that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the LORD;

2 Chronicles 29
 25 And he set the Levites in the house of the LORD with cymbals, with psalteries, and with harps, according to the commandment of David, and of Gad the king's seer, and Nathan the prophet: for so was the commandment of the LORD by his prophets. 
 26 And the Levites stood with the instruments of David, and the priests with the trumpets.
 27 And Hezekiah commanded to offer the burnt offering upon the altar. And when the burnt offering began, the song of the LORD began also with the trumpets, and with the instruments ordained by David king of Israel. 
 28 And all the congregation worshipped, and the singers sang, and the trumpeters sounded: and all this continued until the burnt offering was finished.
 29 And when they had made an end of offering, the king and all that were present with him bowed themselves, and worshipped.

1 Chronicles 23
 5 Moreover four thousand were porters; and four thousand praised the LORD with the instruments which I made, said David, to praise therewith.

1 Chronicles 23
 25 For David said, The LORD God of Israel hath given rest unto his people, that they may dwell in Jerusalem for ever: lok
 26 And also unto the Levites; they shall no more carry the tabernacle, nor any vessels of it for the service thereof.
 27 For by the last words of David the Levites were numbered from twenty years old and above:
 28 Because their office was to wait on the sons of Aaron for the service of the house of the LORD, in the courts, and in the chambers, and in the purifying of all holy things, and the work of the service of the house of God;
 29 Both for the shewbread, and for the fine flour for meat offering, and for the unleavened cakes, and for that which is baked in the pan, and for that which is fried, and for all manner of measure and size;
 30 And to stand every morning to thank and praise the LORD, and likewise at even;
 31 And to offer all burnt sacrifices unto the LORD in the sabbaths, in the new moons, and on the set feasts, by number, according to the order commanded unto them, continually before the LORD:

1 Chronicles 16
 42 And with them Heman and Jeduthun with trumpets and cymbals for those that should make a sound, and with musical instruments of God. And the sons of Jeduthun were porters.

Ezra 3
 10 And when the builders laid the foundation of the temple of the LORD, they set the priests in their apparel with trumpets, and the Levites the sons of Asaph with cymbals, to praise the LORD, after the ordinance of David king of Israel.

Nehemiah 12
 27 And at the dedication of the wall of Jerusalem they sought the Levites out of all their places, to bring them to Jerusalem, to keep the dedication with gladness, both with thanksgivings, and with singing, with cymbals, psalteries, and with harps.

Psalms 149
 3 Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.

Psalms 150
 4 Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

1 Corinthians 14
 40 Let all things be done decently and in order.

godsway dzokoto

warning
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2016, 04:07:16 PM »
[FALSE PROPHET

1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

1 John 4:1-6 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.   (Read More...)
2 Peter 2:1 - But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

1 Corinthians 14:33 - For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Matthew 7:21 - Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Revelation 20:10 - And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Mark 7:6-9 - He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with [their] lips, but their heart is far from me.   (Read More...)

Revelation 19:20 - And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive qinto a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

John 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Matthew 7:15 - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Revelation 13:1-18 - And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.   (Read More...)

Jeremiah 5:30-31 - A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;   (Read More...)

Isaiah 44:25 - That frustrateth the tokens of the liars, and maketh diviners mad; that turneth wise [men] backward, and maketh their knowledge foolish;

John 8:44 - Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Revelation 13:1 - And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Matthew 4:6 - And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in [their] hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

2 Kings 21:6 - And he made his son pass through the fire, and observed times, and used enchantments, and dealt with familiar spirits and wizards: he wrought much wickedness in the sight of the LORD, to provoke [him] to anger.

Revelation 14:10-11 - The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:   (Read More...)

Jude 1:3 - Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort [you] that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.

John 3:1-15 - There was a man of the Pharisees, named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews:   (Read More...)

Isaiah 8:19 - And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

Genesis 3:1 - Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

Revelation 19:11-21 - And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him [was] called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.   (Read More...)

Revelation 6:11 - And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they [were], should be fulfilled.

Hebrews 2:14 - Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

Luke 21:16 - And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and [some] of you shall they cause to be put to death.

colporteur

Re: The Soon Coming of the King!
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2016, 04:36:07 PM »

Yes, the KJV Bible !   ;D
It's easier to slow a fast horse down than to get a dead one going.

godsway dzokoto

Christian life liking to God
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2016, 01:48:04 PM »
[Christian life liking to God

Matthew 11
 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Romans 8
 8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
 9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
 10 And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
 11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
 13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
 14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
 15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.
 16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

2 Corinthians 6
 16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.
Hebrews 10
 7 Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
Matthew 7
 21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

how would I know if Satan is controling
Me
1)
 God forgive's
1 Corinthians 6
 9  Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.
 11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.Amen
Job 5
 2 For wrath killeth the foolish man, and envy slayeth the silly one.
Revelation 12
 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
Ephesians 4
 26 Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:
Ephesians 4
 31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice:
 32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Matthew 16
 26 For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?

The life of Christ

Colossians 1
 27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:

Luke 17
 35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
 36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Revelation 11
 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Matthew 24
 37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,
 39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

godsway dzokoto

COST
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2016, 01:51:09 PM »
[COST

Deuteronomy 14
 2 For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God, and the LORD hath chosen thee to be a peculiar people unto himself, above all the nations that are upon the earth.
 3 Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing.

Deuteronomy 1
 17 Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it.

Acts 14
 22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
 23 And when they had ordained them elders in every church, and had prayed with fasting, they commended them to the Lord, on whom they believed.

Acts 13
 2 As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul for the work whereunto I have called them.
 3 And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away.

Acts 11
 23 Who, when he came, and had seen the grace of God, was glad, and exhorted them all, that with purpose of heart they would cleave unto the Lord.
 24 For he was a good man, and full of the Holy Ghost and of faith: and much people was added unto the Lord.

Acts 9
 16 For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

Ephesians 3
 13 Wherefore I desire that ye faint not at my tribulations for you, which is your glory.

Colossians 1
 24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:

2 Corinthians 11
 17 That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting.
 18 Seeing that many glory after the flesh, I will glory also.
 19 For ye suffer fools gladly, seeing ye yourselves are wise.
 20 For ye suffer, if a man bring you into bondage, if a man devour you, if a man take of you, if a man exalt himself, if a man smite you on the face.
 21 I speak as concerning reproach, as though we had been weak. Howbeit whereinsoever any is bold, (I speak foolishly,) I am bold also.
 22 Are they Hebrews? so am I. Are they Israelites? so am I. Are they the seed of Abraham? so am I.
 23 Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft.
 24 Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one.
 25 Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep;
 26 In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren;
 27 In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness.
 28 Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches.
 29 Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not?
 30 If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities.
 31 The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

2 Timothy 3
 12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution

Do not drink wine

Ephesians 5
 17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.
 18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

Luke 1
 15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Leviticus 10
 9 Do not drink wine nor strong drink, thou, nor thy sons with thee, when ye go into the tabernacle of the congregation, lest ye die: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations:
 10 And that ye may put difference between holy and unholy, and between unclean and clean;

Woman in prophecy means church

Isaiah 51
 16 And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.
 17 Awake, awake, stand up, O Jerusalem, which hast drunk at the hand of the LORD the cup of his fury; thou hast drunken the dregs of the cup of trembling, and wrung them out.
 18 There is none to guide her among all the sons whom she hath brought forth; neither is there any that taketh her by the hand of all the sons that she hath brought up.

Jeremiah 6
 2 I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman.
 3 The shepherds with their flocks shall come unto her; they shall pitch their tents against her round about; they shall feed every one in his place.
 4 Prepare ye war against her; arise, and let us go up at noon. Woe unto us! for the day goeth away, for the shadows of the evening are stretched out.
 5 Arise, and let us go by night, and let us destroy her palaces.
 6 For thus hath the LORD of hosts said, Hew ye down trees, and cast a mount against Jerusalem: this is the city to be visited; she is wholly oppression in the midst of her.
 7 As a fountain casteth out her waters, so she casteth out her wickedness: violence and spoil is heard in her; before me continually is grief and wounds.

2 Corinthians 11
 2 For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Revelation 12
 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 17
 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
 5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
 6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.
 7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Matthew 23
 37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

godsway dzokoto

INSIDE CAR PREACHING
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2016, 01:55:54 PM »
[INSIDE CAR PREACHING

PSALMS 119:105
JOHN 14:6

Revelation 14
 6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Galatians 1
 6 I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:
 7 Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.
 8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
 9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Ephesians 4
 4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Ephesians 5
 9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

Matthew 24
 4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
 5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
 23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

John 14
 15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

1 John 2
 3 And hereby we do know that we know him, if we keep his commandments.
 4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
 5 But whoso keepeth his word, in him verily is the love of God perfected: hereby know we that we are in him.
 7 Brethren, I write no new commandment unto you, but an old commandment which ye had from the beginning. The old commandment is the word which ye have heard from the beginning.

Hebrews 4
 9 There remaineth therefore a rest to the people of God.
 10 For he that is entered into his rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from his.

Hebrews 4
 4 For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works.
 11 Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

2 HEADS ARE BETTER THAN 1 ( PARTNERS)

GENESIS 2:18
LAMENTATION 3:27
ECCLESIASTES 4:9-11

Genesis 2
 18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Lamentations 3
 27 It is good for a man that he bear the yoke in his youth.

Ecclesiastes 4
 9 Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
 10 For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up.
 11 Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm alone?

Jeremiah 29
 6 Take ye wives, and beget sons and daughters; and take wives for your sons, and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters; that ye may be increased there, and not diminished

godsway dzokoto

Jesus’ birth, life, and death were foretold
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2016, 01:59:18 PM »
[Jesus’ birth, life, and death were foretold, predicted, and recorded hundreds of years before the historic night in Bethlehem.Here are ten prophecies from the Old Testament, fulfilled in the coming of Jesus:1. Jesus will come from the line of Abraham.Prophecy: Genesis 12:3. Fulfilled: Matthew 1:1.2. Jesus’ mother will be a virgin.Prophecy: Isaiah 7:14. Fulfilled: Matthew 1:18–23.3. Jesus will be a descendent of Isaac and Jacob.Prophecy: Genesis 17:19 and Numbers 24:17. Fulfilled: Matthew 1:2.4. Jesus will be born in the town Bethlehem.Prophecy: Micah 5:2. Fulfilled: Luke 2:1–7.5. Jesus will be called out of Egypt.Prophecy: Hosea 11:1. Fulfilled: Matthew 2:13–15.6. Jesus will be a member of the tribe of Judah.Prophecy: Genesis 49:10. Fulfilled: Luke 3:33.7. Jesus will enter the temple. This is important because the temple was destroyed in A.D. 70 and was never rebuilt.Prophecy: Malachi 3:1. Fulfilled: Luke 2:25–27. 9. Jesus’ birth will be accompanied with great suffering and sorrow.Prophecy: Jeremiah 31:15. Fulfilled: Matthew 2:16.10. Jesus will live a perfect life, die by crucifixion, resurrect from death, ascend into heaven, and sit at the right hand of God.Prophecies: Psalm 22:16; Psalm 16:10; Isaiah 53:10–11; Psalm 68:18; Psalm 110:1. Fulfilled: 1 Peter 2:21–22; Luke 23:33; Acts 2:25–32; Acts 1:9; Hebrews 1:3.The God who wrote the Scriptures rules over history. When he makes a promise, he is faithful to his Word

godsway dzokoto

offensive
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2016, 02:03:00 PM »
[Romans 14
 15 But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died.

Matthew 18
 15 Moreover if thy brother shall trespass against thee, go and tell him his fault between thee and him alone: if he shall hear thee, thou hast gained thy brother.
 16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established.
 17 And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

NB:    Matthew 5
 22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
 23 Therefore if thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there rememberest that thy brother hath ought against thee;
 24 Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift.

,Matthew 12
 36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

Prayers

Proverbs 28
 9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.

Jeremiah 33
 3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Deuteronomy 1
 17 Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it.

Jonah 2
 7 When my soul fainted within me I remembered the LORD: and my prayer came in unto thee, into thine holy temple.
 8 They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.
 9 But I will sacrifice unto thee with the voice of thanksgiving; I will pay that that I have vowed. Salvation is of the LORD.
 10 And the LORD spake unto the fish, and it vomited out Jonah upon the dry land.

Deuteronomy 28
 1 And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently unto the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day, that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth:
Deuteronomy 28 : 2-14 Blessings
Deuteronomy 28 : 15 - 67 Curses

1 Thessalonians 5
 17 Pray without ceasing.
 18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

FORGIVENESS

2 Samuel 12
 13 And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against the LORD. And Nathan said unto David, The LORD also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die

The rat and the lion

Genesis 1
 30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

Numbers 30:2 ESV / 271 helpful votes HelpfulNot Helpful

If a man vows a vow to the Lord, or swears an oath to bind himself by a pledge, he shall not break his word. He shall do according to all that proceeds out of his mouth

Psalm 146:3 ►
Parallel Verses
New International Version
Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save.

Matthew 6
 26 Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?

Jeremiah 17
 5 Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
 6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

TONGUES  ( LANGUAGES)

Genesis 11:1 and 17
Genesis 10:5

godsway dzokoto

The 144 thousand to harvest
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2016, 02:09:19 PM »
[The 144 thousand to harvest

Revelation 7
 4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.
 5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
 6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
 7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
 8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Revelation 14
 1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.

Revelation 21
 12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
 13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
 14 And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Luke 13
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.
 29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God

Romans 9
24  Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

Revelation 7:
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Revelation 14
 13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

1 Corinthians 15
 51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

Matthew 16
 28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

the family of isreal

Revelation 12
 1 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
 2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
 3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
 5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
Revelation 12
 17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
Revelation 19
 11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
 12  His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
 13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
 14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
 15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Isaiah 51
 7 Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings.
Psalms 119
 142 Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.
      ONE LORD AND ONE SHEPHERD
John 10
 16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
John 10
 26 But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you.
 27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
Ephesians 4
 4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;
 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism,
 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.;
            THE PROMISE OF HOPE
John 14
 1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Revelation 21
 10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,
 11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
Galatians 3
 27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

Romans 1
 16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
Romans 9

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
 29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Galatians 2
 19 For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God.
 20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
 Q.! 21 I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Romans 6
 14 For sin shall not have dominion over you: for ye are not under the law, but under grace.
 15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
And.!  Romans 8
 2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.
 3 For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:
 4 That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Hebrews 4
 14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.
Proverbs 28
 13 He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.,
Galatians 5
 17 For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would.
Philippians 1
 6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ  Geness 34 all the story of the 12 tribe of Judah is three
Revelation 7
 5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.
 6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve thousand.
 7 Of the tribe of Simeon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Levi were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Issachar were sealed twelve thousand.
 8 Of the tribe of Zabulon were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Joseph were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

Luke 14
 26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
 27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
Exodus 23
 33 They shall not dwell in thy land, lest they make thee sin against me: for if thou serve their gods, it will surely be a snare unto thee.

godsway dzokoto

The law of God changed
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2016, 02:14:54 PM »
[The law of God changed
Daniel 7
 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
Revelation 13
 5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
 8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
Isaiah 24
 5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

Jeremiah 5
 30 A wonderful and horrible thing is committed in the land;
 31 The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?
Ezekiel 22
 26 Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things: they have put no difference between the holy and profane, neither have they shewed difference between the unclean and the clean, and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.
Isaiah 5
 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
 21 Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight!

Proverbs 28
 4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked: but such as keep the law contend with them.
 5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.
2 Chronicles 24
 19 Yet he sent prophets to them, to bring them again unto the LORD; and they testified against them: but they would not give ear.
 20 And the Spirit of God came upon Zechariah the son of Jehoiada the priest, which stood above the people, and said unto them, Thus saith God, Why transgress ye the commandments of the LORD, that ye cannot prosper? because ye have forsaken the LORD, he hath also forsaken you.

Proverbs 28
 9 He that turneth away his ear from hearing the law, even his prayer shall be abomination.
 10 Whoso causeth the righteous to go astray in an evil way, he shall fall himself into his own pit: but the upright shall have good things in possession.
John 5
 39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
 40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
 41 I receive not honour from men.
 42 But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you.
 43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
Matthew 15
 7 Ye hypocrites, well did Esaias prophesy of you, saying,
 8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.
 9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
John 5
 34 But I receive not testimony from man: but these things I say, that ye might be saved.
Proverbs 10
 8 The wise in heart will receive commandments: but a prating fool shall fall. 
Romans 10
 1 Brethren, my heart's desire and prayer to God for Israel is, that they might be saved.
 2 For I bear them record that they have a zeal of God, but not according to knowledge.
 3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.

2 Corinthians 6
16 And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
 17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you,
 18 And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty

Deuteronomy 14
 3 Thou shalt not eat any abominable thing.

godsway dzokoto

THE LAW OR COMMANDMENTS OF GOD .
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2016, 02:17:45 PM »
[THE LAW OR COMMANDMENTS OF GOD .

Ecclesiastes 12
 14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

Isaiah 8
 20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Isaiah 51
 5 My righteousness is near; my salvation is gone forth, and mine arms shall judge the people; the isles shall wait upon me, and on mine arm shall they trust.
 6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
 7 Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings.
NB.   Psalms 119
 172 My tongue shall speak of thy word: for all thy commandments are righteousness.

Psalms 96
 13 Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.

Isaiah 11
 4 But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.

Psalms 119
 142 Thy righteousness is an everlasting righteousness, and thy law is the truth.
 151 Thou art near, O LORD; and all thy commandments are truth.

Psalms 117
 2 For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the LORD endureth for ever. Praise ye the LORD.

Deuteronomy 4
 13 And he declared unto you his covenant, which he commanded you to perform, even ten commandments; and he wrote them upon two tables of stone.

Psalms 89
 34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.

Isaiah 42
 21 The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable.

Matthew 5
 17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
 18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
 19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
 20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
 21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:
 32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Revelation 14
 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Psalms 111
 7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.
 8 They stand fast for ever and ever, and are done in truth and uprightness.
 9 He sent redemption unto his people: he hath commanded his covenant for ever: holy and reverend is his name.
 10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments: his praise endureth for ever. 

Revelation 22
 14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
 15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Psalms 19
 7 The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple.

Ecclesiastes 3
 14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

The laws  warning

Numbers 15
 32 And while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day.
 33 And they that found him gathering sticks brought him unto Moses and Aaron, and unto all the congregation.
 34 And they put him in ward, because it was not declared what should be done to him.
 35 And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones without the camp.
 36 And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses.

Matthew 13
 9 Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.
 10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
 11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

godsway dzokoto

Christ death and resurrection day
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2016, 02:21:10 PM »
[Verses that tells Jesus death and resurrection day

Luke 23:50,56
  Note:
        luke says, Jesus died and was buried on the same day, which is  FRIDAY. GOD named that day sixth day genesis 1:31 or ( PREPARATION DAY ) John 19:31 Jesus crucifixion took place In the month of April ( Easter month ) a day we call GOOD FRIDAY .

And that day was the preparation, and the sabbath drew near . After Friday which day follows Saturday right
? On the Sabbath day Him ( Jesus) still laid in the tomb. And the women also, which came with him from Galilee, followed after, and beheld the sepulchre, and how his body was laid.
And they returned, and prepared spices and ointments ( on the preparation day ); and  rested the sabbath day according to the commandment. Which commandment ? the fourth commandment, see Exodus 20
 10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates;

Why was it named ( preparation day )  God the creater who can work without resting  ended his work on that sixth day and rested on the seventh day, commanding as in Exodus 20
 8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.   so anyone who ends his or her work on that sixth day ( friday ) and enter a solemn  rest ( Saturday ) with Him Hebrews 4:4,10 will Isaiah 58
 13 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of the LORD, honourable; and shalt honour him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words:
 14 Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it

THE RESURRECTION

Luke 24
 1 Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre ( tomb ), bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them.
 2 And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre.
 3 And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus.

Note:
           The day Jesus Christ resurrected was the  first day of the week and GOD worked on the first day of the week Genesis 1:
 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.  So the first day of the week is SUNDAY AND it remain the same, why was  Wednesday named mid week because it is the middle day of the week, if you count from Sunday you will get it correct but if you count from  Monday you will get Thursday as your mid week and  it's wrong.