Author Topic: Coming...Spiritual Embargo!  (Read 9231 times)

Bill Wennell

Coming...Spiritual Embargo!
« on: December 07, 2004, 07:59:00 AM »
Although I reject the idea that your SSN or a bar code is the mark of the beast, I can see how electronic funds are a way of inducing an embargo against those who do not worship as the world does.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/industries/banking/2004-12-06-checks-eclipsed_x.htm?csp=24&RM_Exclude=Juno

------------------
Bill Wennell
BiblicalTruths2000@Juno.com

Bill Wennell<BR>Medical-missionary Brazil<BR>BiblicalTruths2000@Juno.com

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2004, 08:35:00 AM »
Yes, Brother Bill, that great computer in the sky wants to get all of our data so it can keep tabs on us. We have arrived and the buy and sell decree will not be hard to put in place. Jesus is coming soon!!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2004, 09:27:00 AM »
Brother Bill, I agree with you. There has to be a way to enforce laws. And I believe it will be done electroncially. I'm not sure what the hold up is, other then the Lord is interfering at some level. But I know from a personal experience that the banks of this country wanted us using a cashless system a long time ago.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Bill Wennell

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2004, 11:31:00 AM »
You can also see that it is not just money, they can monitor where you go on the internet, where you spend money at, etc. Very easy to determine who you are and what your priorities are. We should not worry about such things though, if we are doing what is right, as God will be our protection. But as the three worthies said, "Our God whom we serve is able to deliver us...but, if (He does) not..." we will trust in Him that His will be done and His glory will shine through! (paraphrasing what they meant!)

------------------
Bill Wennell

[This message has been edited by Bill Wennell (edited 12-07-2004).]

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2004, 03:58:00 PM »
Amen! We will serve Him regardless.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2004, 07:26:00 PM »
Amen!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

WendyForsyth

• http://
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2004, 11:10:00 PM »
There is no way to hide as you mentioned as they can track spending and internet. Not only that but the new cars are being required to have GPS tracking devices on them to prevent theft, products are being implanted with codes, cell phones have GPS tracking devices, our TV's report back to central control, kids are being made to place their fingerprint to receive lunches....it goes on and on...

What it means is that there is no way of escape. We will be put in a position where we have to choose between loyalty to our Lord and the Sabbath, and home, things, and even food or they will restrain us from all those things. They have the means to do it now. God is giving us a small amount of time to get our houses in order so that we can lean completely and fully on Him no matter what. We have no other out. No other support.

I have no doubt that God considers you to be one of His friends; otherwise He would not trust you with so many crosses, sufferings and humiliations. Crosses are God's means of drawing souls closer to Himself.

Fenelon

WendyForsyth

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2004, 11:14:00 PM »
By the way, we wrote a check today for car insurance and they even gave us our paper back. It's called an e-check. They just entered the information from the bottom of the check, along with the amount and sent it through the internet and voided out my paper check. Pretty soon we won't have cash or paper checks. That's why many are calling for a return to the gold standard. Gold is rising. But putting our faith in gold is not going to save us even if it is the better "earthly" investment.
I have no doubt that God considers you to be one of His friends; otherwise He would not trust you with so many crosses, sufferings and humiliations. Crosses are God's means of drawing souls closer to Himself.

Fenelon

Liane H

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2004, 03:02:00 AM »
Two things came up in the news that I found most interesting.

1. That the plastic card was use more to pay for things than the checkbook.

2. To control immigration they are planning this year or for sure next year for all of us to have a universal drivers license, no more state to state system.

The bottom line is who shall we worship. The whole issue will be about worship.

Revelation:

13:16   And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:  
13:17   And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.  

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Bill Wennell

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2004, 03:26:00 AM »
Thank you all for your input into this subject! I wanted to respond to something that Wendy wrote that I was going to mention also, I got a typical bill the other day and it stated that they were also not going to send any checks sent to them through the normal chain of processing, but to electronically cash it and destroy the paper check. It would then go through as a electronic balance transfer.
The shame is that we see what is happening but the rest of the world is generally oblivious to what Satan is bringing about. While "mark of the beast" rumors fly over these things, hardly anybody actually believes it anymore and those that do are usually labeled as fruitcakes, putting us in a bad light when we tie these things in with Bible prophecies. I can imagine what Lot felt when he tried to warn his married daughters and their husbands about the coming destruction but was only regarded as one that "mocked"!

------------------
Bill Wennell

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2004, 05:41:00 AM »
How true!

There is a sentiment very prevelent amongst those in power to do away with the borders between Canada, U.S., and Mexico. And to allow corporations to be international in nature. So, the freedom granted within countries like the United States is being eroded. When citizens of other countries own your businesses and farmland, you are no longer free. This has been the case in many countries in the past, but now it is happening in the U.S. China remains unaffected.

The drivers license in the U.S. will probably be one that will work in Canada, Mexico, and the U.S. While President Bush has been protecting sovereignty on one hand, he seems to be ready to take it away with the other.

We are quickly becoming one world.

Kevin Hellerud

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2004, 08:48:00 AM »
Yes indeed. Remember Daniel 2 has 7 parts, 1.)head of gold, 2.)arms and chest of silver, 3.) belly and thighs of brass, 4.)legs of iron, 5.) Feet of iron and clay (in the Bible clay is usually molded by God, but in Daniel 2 it's molded by the iron, a church state, the Holy Roman Empire, or Papal Supremicy) 6.) Toes of iron and clay and 7.) An attempt for the toes to join together (notice it does not say that it will not happen even for a short time, only that it will not suceed) that ends in utter chaos. This completes the cycles of antichrist and then the true Christ will set up his kingdom.

Revelation 13 we find a beast with 7 heads:
1. Babylon
2. Medio-Persia
3. Greece
4. Rome
5. Papal Supremicy, Holy Roman Empire
6. Deadly wound (the crowns are on the horns, individual indendent nations)
7. The deadly wound healed (implied the horns put the crown on a head, a final world empire)

Then read Revelation 18 for how this last head will be. We are quickly crossing from head 6 to head 7. Quickly going from the toes of iron and clay to the attempt for the toes to join together.

Mike Vance

• trumpet7.org
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2004, 07:55:00 PM »
Remember, that if you are ever tempted to read anything about on the Internet that is of a sinful nature that God does not want you to read:  The powers that be, will one day dig up your entire Internet history and throw it in your face to tell the world how crummy you are.
"He who trusts in himself is a fool" (Proverbs 28:26)

WendyForsyth

« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2004, 11:54:00 PM »
We heard our former Senator Slade Gorton today asked by a newswoman if it was going to be pushed rather quickly for a national ID card, and if it would have a GPS or biometrical chip in it. He kind of danced around the question a bit, but in the very end, his final sentence was yes, we will be calling for this almost immediately because it seems like the logical thing to do.

Slade Gorton is on the Post 911 committee or something along those lines.

We are so close.

Fenelon

Bill Wennell

« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2004, 06:16:00 AM »
Amen

Those things that we do and think we are getting away with, God will proclaim from the housetops (Luke 12:3).

Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light.  (Amo 5:18)
(This verse is not used to counter your statement of the time being close Wendy, just a thought about the severity of the times!)

------------------
Bill Wennell

WendyForsyth

« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2004, 07:30:00 AM »
Oh no. I understand. Think of how many out there feel that this is the end time and with for it, but are actually working for the devil. That may be who the verse is referring to. Woe unto them! It's a day of glory for us! :)

Fenelon

WendyForsyth

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2004, 11:23:00 AM »
Well, here it is already folks. Just three days from Monday. Now I know why God is allowing my family to be torn apart. Truly. So here is the link : Passports go electronic with new embedded chip

Also, for those that don't know, as a rider on the Bill that President Bush passed on Monday, the 1971 Wild Horse and Burro protection act that prevented the sale and slaughter of the thousands of wild horses has now been abolished. Horses older than ten, or those younger than ten who have been offered up for adoption unsuccessfully three times, can now be sold for meat overseas.

I am an avid horselover and I'm sure most of you are. I have an arabian and I know Liane does as well. Google some wild horse sites and see the atrocities that will be perpetrated now against God's wild creatures.

Please pray for the horses. :(

Fenelon

Bill Wennell

« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2004, 11:49:00 AM »
Wendy,
A friend of mine a while back asked me to look into the horse slaughter (I work as a Meat & Poultry Inspector for the USDA). There are only about 3 plants in the whole US authorized for horse slaughter, but unfortunately supply may increase demand for more establishments to do this. It is a shame that in no matter what area, slowly our whole world is being compromised and lead step by step to final ruin. Can we truly ever comprehend a heaven where the love of God reigns supreme until we get there? It is so inspiring that Scripture states, "eye has not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love Him" (1 Corithians 2:9)!

Blessed be His name!

------------------
Bill Wennell

WendyForsyth

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2004, 06:44:00 PM »
This stallion at this link black horse is identical to my mare, literally. I can't imagine someone wanting to eat her. She is the closest thing to heaven I've found here on earth. She is a true "Drinker of the Wind".

Fenelon

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Coming...Spiritual Embargo!
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2011, 04:41:50 PM »
Thank you all for your input into this subject! I wanted to respond to something that Wendy wrote that I was going to mention also, I got a typical bill the other day and it stated that they were also not going to send any checks sent to them through the normal chain of processing, but to electronically cash it and destroy the paper check. It would then go through as a electronic balance transfer.

Bill Wennell

The first time the auto repair did that with my check in my presence, I was astonished. Paperless money and paperless statements/invoices. Most everyone we do business with is pushing paperless and going to purely electronic transactions - including the utilities. We even get electronic insurance policies! But that's normal by now. Notice how our "letters" are no longer letters but e-mail? We even send electronic birthday cards! So, as we are "trained," so we join in. ::)

Truly, I hate it and yes, one day ... it will be thrown in our faces.  
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89