Author Topic: Muslim Violence World-wide  (Read 96860 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Muslim Violence World-wide
« Reply #240 on: August 01, 2016, 11:19:01 PM »
That is an interesting thought, ej. While I understand the role of Jesuits, I have a hard time seeing them using Islam for the last 1400 years. To the contrary, they killed Jesuits and fought Rome. We see this in Revelation. Their target was not the faithful Christians, but apostate Rome.

Yes, all nations will worship the beast in the end, but I would say there is another outcome for much of Islam. Many will leave Islam and follow the false Christ, but others will fight unto their death and will be no more. It is interesting to see how things are advancing. The new Ottoman Empire is  being formed in front of our eyes. There is no reason to believe they will work with Rome. Rome is their enemy.

While the pope is acting as the Jesuit he is, and America has welcomed him with open arms, not all are happy with Jesuits. We are not the only ones who will not accept them. As it was when Constantinople fell, so the Ottoman's will move against Jerusalem, according to Erdogan. Only the end for the Ottomans will not be the same as it was in 1840. Like Babylon, they will meet their end.

Getting back on topic, we can expect to see more world-wide violence from those who are set on being a part of the Islamic caliphate. Turkey has been supporting ISIS. Now that Erdogan is purging his opposition, he will take over the head of the ISIS caliphate, or wipe them off the face of the Earth. there will not be two caliphates. Turkey is a modern military force in the Middle East with a large well trained standing army. And, they have tactical nuclear weapons in their country. The West is pushing Turkey out of Europe. They will not be a part of the EU, and before long they will be pushed out of NATO. Turkey occupies a very strategic geographic position in the world, and always has. But, today, Turkey is the center of all that is happening in the world. The West is in deep trouble over the new Ottoman caliphate.

I heard today there are torpedo tubes built into the banks of the Bosphorus. We have the world watching what is happening in Crimea and the Ukraine. Turkey is strategic as always.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Cop

« Reply #241 on: October 18, 2016, 04:38:28 AM »
Boko Haram: Focus On Killing Christians

Excerpts]

The ISIS-linked terrorist group Boko Haram has announced that they have a new leader—and a new directive: They plan on “booby-trapping and blowing up every church that we are able to reach, and killing all of those [Christians] who we find from the citizens of the cross.”

The ISIS newspaper al-Nabaa announced that a man named Abu Musab al-Barnawi will now lead the Nigeria-based terrorist group and will make it their mission to fight “Christianization of society...” He said that instead of targeting fellow Muslims at mosques and market places, they’ll also be focusing their efforts to attack Christian humanitarian groups. He explained, “They exploit the condition of those who are displaced under the raging war, providing them with food and shelter and then Christianizing their children.”

Boko Haram has killed thousands of people in Nigeria and surrounding areas—most of them Muslims—in village raids, bombings and mass shootings in the last seven years. They are also responsible for the mass abductions of young girls, raping them and forcing them into relationships with militants.

http://www.relevantmagazine.com/slices/new-boko-haram-leader-followers-focus-killing-christians#u3xkSP5zZE4WjPk1.99l
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #242 on: January 07, 2017, 01:57:03 PM »
Murdering rampage in Istanbul. 39 killed, many injured by Muslim terrorist.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Cop

« Reply #243 on: September 24, 2017, 01:17:22 AM »
Franklin Graham: ‘Politicians Should Stop Saying Islam Is a Religion of Peace’
[Excerpts}

Celebrated evangelical preacher Franklin Graham has urged politicians and other world leaders to stop insisting that Islam is a religion of peace, when the exact opposite is true.

In the wake of this week’s deadly attacks by jihadists in Barcelona, Rev. Graham—the son of Billy Graham—tweeted that politicians should stop saying “Islam is a religion of peace”:

In other words, the religious ideology behind Islam itself, rather that the extremism of a given group such as the Islamic State, is often what leads to the violence and terrorism carried out against infidels by Muslims.

In his politically incorrect text, Graham wrote that “we are making a mistake by allowing the operation and spread of the dark and dangerous teachings of Islam.”

“From Bangladesh to Los Angeles, Salafis spread their violent beliefs shielded by the constitutional guarantees of free speech and religious liberty,” Graham writes, citing an article written by former CIA officer Bryan Dean Wright.

More @: http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/20/franklin-graham-politicians-should-stop-saying-islam-religion-peace/
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #244 on: September 28, 2017, 08:01:56 AM »
New Hampshire: Muslim “refugee” charged with sexually assaulting 4 girls, including 7-year-old
[Excerpts]

The Qur’an teaches that Infidel women can be lawfully taken for sexual use (cf. its allowance for a man to take “captives of the right hand,” 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:30). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (33:59) The implication there is that if women do not cover themselves adequately with their outer garments, they may be abused, and that such abuse would be justified.

But anyone in Nashua, New Hampshire who might have cautioned concern about Muslim “refugees” based on those teachings would have been dismissed as a greasy Islamophobe.

Mohammod Rafique is facing six charges, including two counts of felonious sexual assault. Nashua police said the incident happened in late August and involves four girls, including a 7-year-old.

Rafique was described in court as a refugee from Myanmar who has lived in Nashua for two years. An interpreter was provided by phone.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2017/09/new-hampshire-muslim-refugee-charged-with-sexually-assaulting-4-girls-including-7-year-old
— Stonewall Jackson

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #245 on: November 27, 2017, 08:25:17 PM »
Muslims killing Muslims continues with the latest being the murder of Sufi Muslims at worship in their mosque in Egypt.

Church leaders in Middle East respond to Egypt Mosque Attack
Over 300 worshippers killed, including 27 children, more than 120 injured in an attack on the mosque in Sinai.
Nov 27, 2017 | Beirut, Lebanon | Chanmin Chung, Middle East and North Africa Union

Rick McEdward, President of the Middle East and North Africa Union of the Seventh-day Adventists, strongly condemns the atrocious terrorist attack that took place on 24 November 2017, on Al-Rawdah mosque during Friday prayers in the town of Bir al-Abed in Sinai, Egypt.

“We strongly condemn the criminal act, which was committed within a sacred place of worship and prayer,” said McEdward.

“Our Adventist Church family wishes to convey our sorrow to the families that have lost loved ones in this sad event,” he added. “Our prayers are with the families and with all Egyptians during a difficult time. May God be with you all.”

Seventh-day Adventists in Egypt and across the Middle East and North Africa mourn for the innocent victims of the heinous bomb and gun attack on a Sufi mosque in northern Sinai. Over 300 were murdered and more than 120 were wounded, including children, in the attack by the militants according to Egypt’s prosecutor.

The Seventh-day Adventist Church in Egypt also extends its deepest condolences and sympathy to the families of the victims and its sincere prayers for them.

“The Adventist Church in Egypt stands beside the victims, the families and people of Egypt in prayers,” said Johnny Nasralla, executive secretary of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in Egypt and Sudan.

This is the fourth major terror attack on innocent Egyptian people this year. Terrorists killed 29 Copts on May 26 and 46 Copts in two bombing attacks at church services in the northern cities of Alexandria and Tanta on April 9.

Adventist leaders in the Middle East and North Africa territory plead with church members to pray for the families of those who lost their lives and for a full recovery of those who were injured.

“The only solution during times like these is to pray fervently for the peace and comfort that God can give us,” said McEdward.

Cop

« Reply #246 on: February 15, 2018, 07:43:04 AM »
Nazi Mosques in America

It was another Friday night in the Islamic Center of Jersey City. And its imam, Sheikh Aymen Elkasaby, had some thoughts about the Jews.

“So long as the Al-Aqsa Mosque remains a humiliated prisoner under the oppression of the Jews, this nation will never prevail,” he screamed belligerently in the World Trade Center bomber’s old mosque.

"Count them one by one, and kill them down to the very last one. Do not leave a single one on the face of the Earth."

“Kill the Jews” is as much a standard at Friday night mosque services as Springsteen’s Born to Run is on Friday night in bars well downwind of the Islamic Center of Jersey City. But the politicians who stop by the mosques before elections have to pretend that they’re shocked at all the gambling going on.

The Islamic Center of Jersey City’s  president had been a member of the New Jersey Homeland Security Interfaith Advisory Council. Senator Cory Booker had invited him as a guest to the State of the Union and praised him as an example "of how the diversity of America makes us all better.”

Was his imam calling the Jews “apes and pigs” really making us all better? And if the Islamic Center of Jersey City wasn’t making America better with its diversity, then just maybe neither was Senator Cory Booker, the Democrats and their entire Islamic immigration program. The diversity bus had taken a wrong turn on the road to Utopia and ended up in Nazi Germany

Senator Booker demanded that the mosque disavow its imam and the mosque’s president gaslit the media by claiming that his imam had the wrong idea about Islam and had been misunderstood. It’s a commonplace misunderstanding.

On another Friday this year, in the Islamic Center of Davis, Imam Ammar Shahin implored, “Oh Allah, liberate the Al-Aqsa Mosque from the filth of the Jews.”

“Oh Allah, count them one by one and annihilate them down to the very last one.” The Islamic Center of Davis’s initial response was, “If the sermon was misconstrued, we sincerely apologize to anyone offended.“ Then, like the Islamic Center of Jersey City, it touted its interfaith work.

The Islamic Center of Jersey City’s boss whined that its genocidal anti-Semitic clergyman had spoken “in the heat of the moment”. The Islamic Center of Davis’s genocidal imam claimed that, “When we speak with emotion, words might not be put in the right places or understood correctly.”

Both Islamic Centers were preparing their defenses from the same script. They blamed the emotions of their murderous clerics. The actual apologies amounted to, “We’re sorry you misunderstood our death threats.” But both imams were also offering the same genocidal prayer. And that’s because they were both quoting the same Islamic hadith involving a ‘martyred’ Islamic Jihadist cursing his non-Muslim foes.

Hamas has repeatedly made use of his prayer by calling for the extermination of the Jews and Christians. Hamas’ Acting Speaker of the Palestinian Legislative Council had prayed, “Oh Allah, vanquish the Jews and their supporters. Oh Allah, vanquish the Americans and their supporters. Oh Allah, count their numbers, and kill them all, down to the very last one.”

There was no misunderstanding. No one misspoke.

(Greenfield, “Nazi Mosques in America,” FrontPageMag Online, 12/21/17).
— Stonewall Jackson

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #247 on: February 24, 2018, 12:01:15 PM »
Who calls for criminal penalties for hate speech?  Are they blind, or is it just some kind of hate speech they want punished? We are nearing the end. Freedom is history.

Cop

« Reply #248 on: March 13, 2018, 08:57:03 AM »
Abbas threatens with terrorism if U.S. stops funds
[Excerpts]

While addressing the United Nations Security Council Tuesday, Palestinian Authority (P.A.) President Mahmoud Abbas threatened the United States that the Palestinians would unleash a litany of Islamic terrorists if the Trump administration cuts tens of million of dollars in funding originally planned to go toward Palestinian “refugees.”

“Six million refugees – who will take care of them?” Abbas posed, according to a Liberty Counsel press release. “If you stop your assistance to these 6 million refugees who are educated – if you end your assistance – they become terrorists or refugees in Europe. It's either that or you continue to support UNRWA until the crisis ends.”

Abbas’ response to President Donald Trump’s decision to acknowledge Jerusalem as the legitimate capital of Israel by moving the U.S. Embassy from Tel Aviv to the Holy City – and subsequently withhold tens of millions of dollars from going to the U.N. Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) – signifies the U.N.’s antagonistic relationship with Israeli leadership as it continues to side with the Palestinians in their longstanding conflict with Israel.

“The U.S. contributed over 80 percent of UNRWA's income in 2017,” Liberty Counsel reported. “The funds were significantly slashed last month when President Trump froze $65 million of planned donations.”

In defiance, Abbas proceeded his warning by leaving the room before U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Nikki Haley started to present her rebuttal to the P.A. leader’s virulent speech.

Earlier this week, Palestinian negotiator Saeb Erekat disrespectfully ordered Haley to stop blaming the Palestinians for their continued non-provoked violence against Israel.
hut up and realize the Palestinian leadership is not the problem,” Erekat barked at Haley, according to WND.

But Haley was quick to give Abbas her response to Erekat’s demand at a U.N. Security Council meeting earlier this week.

“I will not shut up,” Haley insisted, according to WND. “Rather, I will respectfully speak some hard truths.”

More @: https://www.onenewsnow.com/national-security/2018/02/23/abbas-threatens-with-terrorism-if-us-stops-funds
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #249 on: March 13, 2018, 09:00:02 AM »
Nigeria says 110 girls unaccounted for after Boko Haram attack
[Excerpts]

One hundred and ten girls are missing after an attack on a school in northeast Nigeria by suspected Boko Haram insurgents, the information ministry said on Sunday, in what may be one of the largest abductions since the Chibok kidnappings of 2014.

Boko Haram, whose name translates as "Western education is forbidden" in the Hausa language widely spoken in northern Nigeria, has killed more than 20,000 people and forced two million to flee their homes in a violent insurgency that began in 2009.

The insurgents drove into the town of Dapchi on Monday and attacked the girls' school, sending hundreds of students fleeing. Some of the attackers were camouflaged, with witnesses stating that a number of students thought they were soldiers.

"The federal government has confirmed that 110 students of the Government Science and Technical College in Dapchi, Yobe State, are so far unaccounted for, after insurgents believed to be from a faction of Boko Haram invaded their school on Monday," the information ministry said in a statement.

Source: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/nigeria-says-110-girls-unaccounted-for-after-boko-haram-attack/ar-BBJzitD?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartandhp
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #250 on: February 18, 2019, 06:03:30 AM »
My Beloved Prophet Muhammad Was a Human Rights Activist
[Excerpts]

Video has surfaced of the hijab-wearing feminist heroine Linda Sarsour speaking in California in December, complaining about her education: "I went to public school. My parents couldn’t afford to send seven children to Islamic school … As I grew older, I realized that I got cheated out of my Islamic education. You know what I feel like I got cheated out of? Nobody told me that my beloved Prophet Muhammad was an activist. He was a human rights activist."

Muhammad was a human rights activist?

Only if Jews do not count as humans.

The Qur’an depicts the Jews as fabricating things and falsely ascribing them to Allah (2:79; 3:75, 3:181, 5:64); loving to listen to lies (5:41); disobeying Allah and never observing his commands (5:13); disputing andquarreling (2:247); hiding the truth and misleading people (3:78); staging rebellion againstthe prophets and rejecting their guidance (2:55); being hypocritical (2:14, 2:44); and giving preference to their own interests overtheteachings of Muhammad (2:87).

It gets worse. The Qur’an accuses the Jews of wishing evil for people and trying to mislead them (2:109); feeling pain when others are happy or fortunate (3:120); being arrogant about their being Allah’s beloved people(5:18); devouring people’s wealth by subterfuge (4:161); slandering the true religion and being cursed by Allah (4:46); killing the prophets (2:61); being merciless and heartless (2:74); never keeping their promises orfulfilling their words (2:100); being unrestrained in committing sins (5:79); being cowardly (59:13-14); and being miserly (4:53).

And then there’s the bad stuff.

The Qur’an tells Muslims that Jews will be their worst enemies (5:82) and that they’re under Allah’s curse (9:30), and that Muslims must wage war against and subjugate them under the hegemony of Sharia, denyingthem basic rights (9:29).

Women’s March leader Linda Sarsour said Muhammad was a human rights activist?

Perhaps if women do not count as humans, either.

The Qur’an teaches that men are superior to women, and should beat women from whom they “fear disobedience”:

Men have authority over women because Allah has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen partsbecause Allah has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and send them to beds apart and beat them (4:34).
So Muhammad was a human rights activist?

Perhaps — if every single non-Muslim does not count as a human.

Source: https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/01/robert-spencer-linda-sarsour-says-my-beloved-prophet-muhammad-was-a-human-rights-activist
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #251 on: March 14, 2019, 02:17:55 PM »
A Pakistani man told me he feared he’d be killed for exposing “honor killings.” His worst fear just came true.
[Excerpts]

KABUL —I met Afzal Kohistani late one night in the winter of 2016, in a cheap restaurant in Rawalpindi, Pakistan. He was 26 then, well-dressed and polite, but his eyes had the intense look of a driven man who knew he was taking on implacable forces and racing against time. He did not touch his tea.

Instead, he told a story, the same story he had told many officials before, from police and magistrates in his remote mountainous district in northwestern Pakistan, all the way up to the Supreme Court. It was an almost unbelievable tale of village “honor killing,” a horror story long buried under the northern snows until one young man had the courage to dig it up.

As he talked, periodically glancing toward the restaurant door, Kohistani said several times that he expected he might one day be killed for exposing what had happened in his ancestral village in 2012. As he described it, five girls were murdered for bringing shame on their tribe, after someone posted a video of them singing and clapping at a wedding.

The entire community conspired to cover up the murders, he said, and several young men from his family, who had appeared in the video dancing at the wedding, were hunted down and killed.

“This has destroyed my family. The girls are dead, my brothers have been killed, and nothing has been done to bring justice or protect us,” he told me. “I know I will probably be killed, too, but it doesn’t matter. What happened is wrong, and it has to change.”

On Wednesday night, Kohistani was gunned down by unknown assailants in the streets of Abbotabad, Pakistan, police officials there said. News reports described him as a “whistleblower” who was killed for bringing attention to the notorious case.

More @: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/a-pakistani-man-told-me-he-feared-hed-be-killed-for-exposing-“honor-killings”-his-worst-fear-just-came-true/ar-BBUvuE2?ocid=spartandhp
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #252 on: March 20, 2019, 07:19:44 AM »
Nigeria: 120 Christians Killed In 3 Weeks
[Excerpts]

At least 120 people have been killed by alleged Fulani militant attacks since February in the Kaduna state of Nigeria with the latest attacks on Monday resulting in the deaths of over 50 and the destruction of more than 140 homes.

On Monday, 52 people were killed, dozens injured and around 143 homes were destroyed in attacks on the villages of Inkirimi, Dogonnoma and Ungwan Gora in the Maro district of the Kajuru Local Government Area, according to Christian Solidarity Worldwide.

The Monday attack followed an attack on Sunday in the Ungwan Barde village in Kajuru in which 17 people were killed and dozens of homes were burned.

In late February, there was another attack in Maro that resulted in the deaths of about 38 Christians and saw homes and a church burned. On Feb. 10, 10 people were killed in an attack in Ungwan Barde as six others were killed in isolated attacks the day before.

CSW, a United Nations-recognized NGO that advocates for persecuted Christians worldwide, reports that victims in the attacks on Monday included women and children.
Survivors told the nonprofit that the attackers were separated into three groups. One group shot and killed people, the second set fire to buildings, and a third ran after people fleeing the scene.

Nigeria ranks as the 12th worst country in the world when it comes to Christian persecution, according to Open Doors USA’s 2019 World Watch List.

More @: https://medium.com/@africaguardian/nigeria-120-christians-killed-in-3-weeks-by-fulani-terrorists-africa-guardian-ae9fe85badea

— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #253 on: March 20, 2019, 07:23:20 AM »
Bloody Muslim Ritual Scars Them For Life
[Excerpts]

Add self-flagellation to the list of ways to get a dangerous viral blood infection.

Researchers said this week that they were initially puzzled how 10 British men had become infected with a little-known virus, because the men hadn’t taken risks usually associated with the infection.

But then investigators learned they had participated in blood-shedding religious rituals — cutting or whipping themselves — in Iraq, Pakistan, India and the United Kingdom.

“There have been suggestions that you might spread infections through this route, but it has never been described before” in a published medical study, said Dr. Divya Dhasmana of St. Mary’s Hospital in London.

She is one of the authors of the study released Wednesday in a journal published by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
The men were infected with human T-cell leukemia virus type 1.

Most people infected with the virus never develop symptoms, but some develop terrible illnesses, like a deadly blood cancer or a debilitating nervous system condition.

HTLV-1 spreads through breastfeeding, sex, blood transfusion and sharing of needles.

Experts have estimated that up to 10 million people worldwide are infected, though it is considered relatively rare in the United States and the United Kingdom.

More @: https://religionnews.com/2019/03/13/mystery-infections-traced-to-blood-shedding-religious-ritual/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #254 on: November 13, 2019, 06:57:05 AM »
Philly Islamic Center Under Investigation after Children Sang about ‘Army of Allah’
[Excerpts]

The Philadelphia Inquirer) A national Muslim group says it will conduct an investigation into an event at a Philadelphia Islamic center last month during which a group of youngsters sang songs it said were not “properly vetted,” calling that “an unintended mistake and an oversight.”

According to a Middle East monitoring organization, the children read a poem that was about martyrs who “chop off their heads” to “liberate the sorrowful and exalted Al-Aqsa Mosque” in Jerusalem. The youngsters at the Muslim American Society Islamic Center in North Philadelphia are shown in a video speaking in Arabic during a celebration of “Ummah Day,” said the Middle East Media Research Institute (MEMRI).

“While we celebrate the coming together of different cultures and languages, not all songs were properly vetted,” the Muslim American Society, based in Washington, said in a statement issued Friday. “This was an unintended mistake and an oversight in which the center and the students are remorseful. MAS will conduct an internal investigation to ensure this does not occur again.”

According to MEMRI, the youths read: “We will defend the land of divine guidance with our bodies, and we will sacrifice our souls without hesitation.” They also said: “We will lead the army of Allah fulfilling His promise, and we will subject them to eternal torture.”

In other videos, students sing songs about the “blood of martyrs” and “Rebels, rebels, rebels.” The videos were posted on the center’s Facebook page, the media monitoring group said, but the videos included in the MEMRI report appear to have been taken down from the center’s page.

More @: https://www.libertyheadlines.com/philadelphia-islamic-center-allah/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #255 on: November 13, 2019, 07:02:54 AM »
TIaib Tries Spinning Nazi-Supporting Palestinians into Holocaust Victims
[Excerpts]

Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., said the Holocaust gave her a “calming feeling” because the Palestinians provided a “safe haven” for persecuted Jews. Her claims confused and shocked many, but more importantly they do not match historical facts.

Lahav Harkov wrote for the New York Post that Tlaib has constructed a “fake history” of “Holocaust distortion.” Harkov defined Holocaust distortion as “taking undue credit for rescuing Jews, claims often made by nations that played a role in the genocide of the Jewish people.”

Tlaib said:...“There’s kind of a calming feeling I always tell folks when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust, and the fact that it was my ancestors, Palestinians, who lost their land and some lost their lives, their livelihood, their human dignity, their existence in many ways … in the name of trying to create a safe haven for Jews, post-Holocaust, post-tragedy … And I love that it was my ancestors that provided that in many ways,” she said.

She added to the narrative that the Jewish people do not have historical ties to Israel, while managing to call people who did not appreciate her comments “racist idiots.”

Tlaib wants her audience to believe that Israel was a solely Palestinian homeland until the native residents—her ancestors—graciously gave some of the land to the suffering Jews.

More @: https://www.libertyheadlines.com/tlaib-spin-nazi-palestine-victims/
— Stonewall Jackson

Cop

« Reply #256 on: November 13, 2019, 07:30:27 AM »
Newspaper Describes Dead al-Baghdadi as ‘Austere Religious Scholar’
[Excerpts]

After President Trump announced U.S. special forces had taken out Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, an ISIS leader known for religious extremism and violence, including murder and rape, the Washington Post ran an article describing Baghdadi as an “austere religious scholar.”

The Post’s original story described Baghdadi as the “Islamic State’s terrorist-in-Chief.” But shortly after the story went live, the Post corrected its headline to read, “Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, austere religious scholar at half of Islamic State, dies at 48.”

“The man who would become the founding leader of the world’s most brutal terrorist group spent his early adult years as an obscure academic, aiming for a quiet life as a professor of Islamic law,” the Post wrote in its obituary. “Despite [ISIS’s] extremist views and vicious tactics, Baghdadi maintained a canny pragmatism as leader.”

After facing severe backlash online, the Post once again changed its headline to read, “Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, extremist leader of Islamic State, dies at 48.”

Source: https://www.libertyheadlines.com/wapo-al-baghdadi-austere-religious-scholar/
— Stonewall Jackson