Author Topic: Whiter than snow!  (Read 2103 times)

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
Whiter than snow!
« on: January 06, 2005, 08:01:00 AM »

quote:
Psalm 51:7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

Isaiah 1:18
Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

This morning I woke up to a whole new world. Just over night our world was re-decorated with a carpet of snow from tree to tree as far as I could see. Gone was the ugly brown grass and dirty gray road. Even the seemingly dead trees had snow sticking to them as if it were trying to give them the appearence of having leaves. Everything was fresh and pure again.

It is the same way with us when we ask Jesus into our lives and receive forgiveness from our sins. He gives us a new clean robe to wear that shows no evidence of sin. However, unlike the snow that will disappear. Jesus converts the heart and gives us a new mind so that it is not just a superficial covering. When we let Christ wash us we are indeed whiter than snow.

By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Whiter than snow!
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2005, 12:21:00 PM »
Amen!!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.