Author Topic: Gen 1  (Read 7379 times)

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Gen 1
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2003, 10:20:00 PM »
It was always my thoughts that Ellen White felt that we are the only fallen world. I went through 20 of 60 and it was all saying that the un-fallen worlds were plural and the fallen world singler. Over and over again. Here is one of them.

Christ is our redeemer. He is the Word that became flesh and dwelt among us. He is the fountain in which me may be washed and cleansed from all impurity. He is the costly sacrifice that has been given for the reconciliation of man.

The universe of heaven, the worlds un-fallen, the fallen world,

and the confederacy of evil cannot say that God could do more for the salvation of man than He has done. Never can His gift be surpassed, never can He display a richer depth of love. Calvary represents His crowning work. . . . The Lord would have His followers enraptured with God through the knowledge of His paternal character. {OHC 13.4}

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Glass

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Gen 1
« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2003, 06:55:00 AM »
Amen, Sister Glass, we are the only unfallen world.

Brother Jim, interesting questions.  :)

I like your original thought regarding time. It surely will be different when there is no death. While we will still have Sabbaths and new moons, we shall not grow old. A thousand years shall be as a day for us also!  By God's grace, lets make sure we are there!!  :)

Richard

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Gen 1
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2003, 07:00:00 AM »
When we come to the conclusion that the earth is indeed six thousand years old, what a blessing to realize that she soon will be resting for a thousand years. Jesus is even at the door!   :)

Richard

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Gen 1
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2003, 08:43:00 AM »
Amen!
With Christian Love,
Marie