Author Topic: Inspiration & Health - it's twice as right now - YUCK  (Read 2722 times)

Ed Sutton

• Ed Sutton Blogger Profile
Inspiration & Health - it's twice as right now - YUCK
« on: December 13, 2015, 08:27:21 PM »
Inspiration and Health warnings - ancient news right -  well it's twice as right - now - the news - YUCK

https://youtu.be/QDAPi0r4d9s

Cheaper food = 's more corners cut for less expenses to produce and what on your plate ?

Leviticus 11:
9 ¶  These shall ye eat of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them shall ye eat.
10  And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you:
11  They shall be even an abomination unto you; ye shall not eat of their flesh, but ye shall have their carcases in abomination.
12  Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.............

41  And every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth shall be an abomination; it shall not be eaten.
42  Whatsoever goeth upon the belly, and whatsoever goeth upon all four, or whatsoever hath more feet among all creeping things that creep upon the earth, them ye shall not eat; for they are an abomination.
43 ¶  Ye shall not make yourselves abominable with any creeping thing that creepeth, neither shall ye make yourselves unclean with them, that ye should be defiled thereby.
44  For I am the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I am holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
45  For I am the LORD that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: ye shall therefore be holy, for I am holy.
46  This is the law of the beasts, and of the fowl, and of every living creature that moveth in the waters, and of every creature that creepeth upon the earth:
47  To make a difference between the unclean and the clean, and between the beast that may be eaten and the beast that may not be eaten.
Grateful for Psalms 32 and Titus 2:10 - The divinity of Christ is acknowledged in the unity of the children of God.  {11MR 266.2}