Author Topic: Leukemia  (Read 19424 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Leukemia
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2007, 06:21:00 PM »
Thank you, Sister Sybil.

Last week I first spoke with Mom's doctor regarding the use of charcoal internally. I failed to persuade him. But, I did ask him to speak with another physician from Uchie Pines. He consented. I made the arrangements and it happened. Don't know what effect this has had, but the influence and light has been spoken and God will use it as He sees fit. I suppose the fact that I am allowed to use the charcoal externally may be a result of the effort made to satisfy their needs as doctors. I don't know, but we can only do what we can.

The proper place for the research work to be done is at Loma Linda where God established a school that was to be to His honor and glory.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Leukemia
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2007, 07:35:00 PM »
Richard - where do you apply the poultices with systemic leukemia? Sorry ... I am very ignorant in this area. What is the procedure?
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Leukemia
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2007, 06:22:00 PM »
I have no thoughts regarding treating systemic Leukemia with charcoal. It has never entered my brain. I am treating the results of chemo with charcoal. The GI tract is full of dead and dying cells that the Chemo destroys. This is a major risk of infection that can kill. The charcoal can help with this poisonous mess. That is my prayer.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Leukemia
« Reply #23 on: July 12, 2007, 06:27:00 PM »
That is what I meant - sorry, my question was badly worded.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Leukemia
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2007, 06:46:00 PM »
I did think about the effect of charcoal upon cancer cells. I don't think that by the time the cancer is spreading, it would do much good. But, then we don't seem to be very educated in this area. Who knows.  

This I know, an ounce of prevention is worth about 200 pounds of cure. Better to not eat infectious food. Animals are sick and humans are at risk for infection when they eat meat, eggs, and milk.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Leukemia
« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2007, 04:20:00 PM »
Richard: do you have an update on your mom?

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Leukemia
« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2007, 07:50:00 PM »
I do. I will post it in the Prayer Forum.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Leukemia
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2012, 01:00:57 PM »
Because I began discussing the charcoal treatment here, I ought to finish it here also, for those who cannot find it in the Prayer Forum.

The attending physician came to me on the last day of Mom's chemo and said she was not going to make it due to the infection in her gut. He said the antibiotics do not work very well without white blood cells which had all been destroyed by the chemo.  Since the doctors now said she was going to die, I asked if I could treat the infection with a charcoal poultice and received permission to do so. After three days, the infection cleared up. God is the same Healer of disease today as He was when Jesus walked this earth as one of us, fully human, yet fully God.  He used the simple remedy of charcoal to clear the infection. Sadly, many today are dying  from these infections because doctors will not use this simple God given remedy.  But, as a people, we are to not be ignorant of the light that God has given.  Do not wait until it is too late to study what God has given to us. Go and study to show yourselves approved of God.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2012, 02:47:49 PM »
Researchers in Windsor, Ont., have received an additional $157,000 grant for a total of $217,000 to study how effective dandelion root extract is in fighting cancer.

Siyaram Pandey, a biochemist at the University of Windsor, has been studying the anti-cancer potential of dandelion root extract for almost two years.

His team’s first phase of research showed that dandelion root extract forced a very aggressive and drug-resistant type of blood cancer cell, known as chronic monocytic myeloid leukemia, to essentially commit suicide.
Source

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2019, 11:29:06 PM »
I stumbled on this thread and thought I ought to add a bit. When I asked the doctor if I could do a charcoal poultice, his answer was no. I asked again if she was going to die, and he said "yes." And, I then asked again, can I treat her with a charcoal poultice, and he again said "no" as if I was going to injure her.  :(   I then asked him if I put him in contact with a physician who used charcoal would he talk with him. He said he would. I called Uchee Pines and the physician there explained to him the success they had with this procedure. He then allowed me to treat my mother with the charcoal. I used two of the large chucks to hold the activated charcoal and placed them on her abdomen. I changed them twice a day for three days and the infection cleared. God did this through a natural remedy.

The hospital was a research hospital, University of California San Francisco. I asked the attending physician why they did not study the connection between disease in animals and humans. He looked at me in a condescending manner and said, why don't you? Suggesting that Loma Linda ought to be doing the study. He knew I was a Seventh-day Adventist. The world is not blind to our hypocrisy. What could I say! He was right. It did not excuse UCSF, but who had the greater guilt?