Author Topic: Immunizations  (Read 93179 times)

Kaniela

Re: Immunizations
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2015, 12:03:35 AM »
My daughter has a nurse friend that told her that the hospital she works in has been having an influx of flu patients way more than she has ever seen before. And she said that she contributes a lot of that due to the lab people who combined the flu shot, forgot to add an ingredient. What if they had added a wrong ingredient ? Now that's a scary thought.

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #81 on: February 15, 2015, 04:59:28 AM »
That is a scary thought. To have it not good for you in the first place, then mess it up worse never came to mind Kaniela. That could be so much worse. Wish I knew where that happened.
I thought they bought that stuff. I did not know that they mixed it at the hospital.
With Christian Love,
Marie

Kaniela

« Reply #82 on: February 15, 2015, 09:11:59 AM »
Hi sister G. Your probably right when it come to purchasing those things. I'm not sure as to who and where those flu shots come from. But my daughters nurse friend works in a state hospital in the state of  Hawaii.  ;).

colporteur

« Reply #83 on: February 15, 2015, 09:30:33 AM »
My daughter has a nurse friend that told her that the hospital she works in has been having an influx of flu patients way more than she has ever seen before. And she said that she contributes a lot of that due to the lab people who combined the flu shot, forgot to add an ingredient. What if they had added a wrong ingredient ? Now that's a scary thought.

Yah especially if the ingredient was one that did not have an immediate recognizable effect. Imagine if they found out six months later the ingredient was injected into 5000 people who now all are developing Alzhiemers or cancer. There have been other blunders in the lab because of carelessness.
It's easier to slow a fast horse down than to get a dead one going.

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #84 on: March 25, 2015, 09:15:30 AM »
In doing some  research  this morning on another topic, I came across this very good article on the measles vaccination. I believe it to be a very good introduction to the subject that will benefit all who are wondering what to do about the pressure to vaccinate we are now seeing throughout the U.S. The subject I was researching was  iatrogenic, doctor induced, deaths in the U.S.

Between zero and seven measles-related deaths have occurred in the U.S. since 2003, but how many measles vaccine reaction death reports have been recorded by the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) in the past 12 years? Searching the MedAlerts database, we see that there were 98 deaths following MMR or MMRV vaccinations reported to VAERS that occurred between 2003 and 2015. Plus, there have been 694 reports of MMR or MMRV vaccinations causing disability in that time frame.
Dissolving Illusions About the Measles Vaccine
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #85 on: March 27, 2015, 12:50:06 PM »
Many are unconcerned about disease being transferred from animals to humans. Seventh-day Adventists know the connection. We do not eat meat or animal products if we walk in the light given to us for this reason. Many may not know that vaccines are known to have been infected with animal disease. Here is an abstract from a study which  reveals how serious this is.  SV40 is simian virus (monkey virus).  My "bolding" in abstract.

The presence of SV40 in monkey cell cultures used in the preparation of the polio vaccine from 1955 through 1961 is well documented. Investigations have consistently demonstrated the oncogenic behavior of SV40 in animal models. Early epidemiologic studies were inadequate in demonstrating an increase in cancer incidence associated with contaminated vaccine. Recently, investigators have provided persuasive evidence that SV40 is present in human ependymomas, choroid plexus tumors, bone tumors, and mesotheliomas, however, the etiologic role of the virus in tumorigenesis has not been established.
MATERIALS AND METHODS:

Using data from SEER, we analyzed the incidence of brain tumors, bone tumors, and mesotheliomas from 1973-1993 and the possible relationship of these tumors with the administration of the SV40 contaminated vaccine.
RESULTS:

Our analysis indicates increased rates of ependymomas (37%), osteogenic sarcomas (26%), other bone tumors (34%) and mesothelioma (90%) among those in the exposed as compared to the unexposed birth cohort.
CONCLUSIONS:

These data suggest that there may be an increased incidence of certain cancers among the 98 million persons exposed to contaminated polio vaccine in the U.S.; further investigations are clearly justified.
PubMed

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2015, 08:58:40 PM »
That is huge. They knew and did it anyway?
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2015, 10:44:24 PM »
With the failure of the pharmaceutical industry to police themselves, and the failure of government agencies to adequately protect us, it would not be surprising to find that after 1961 there was still simian monkey virus in the polio vaccine.

colporteur

« Reply #88 on: September 17, 2015, 09:26:34 AM »

What would you do ?

You are helping out  casual friends by taking care of their 16 month old child. You are getting paid but you are charging a modest fee for 40 hours a week and of course charge nothing for the Friday night Sabbath hours. You/we have the child from early afternoon until 11:00 p.m. in the evening. Your friends respect you and trust you with their child. Currently they are not able to place the child in a daycare do to her age as well as the late hours. While the young couple respects you they tend to be a bit simple minded and stubborn. They send with her meat ( pork and beef) of which she cannot  eat well as she only has 4 teeth. The meat is given to our pet cats. Tomorrow they are getting her the flu shot. You/we  have tried to explain to them the hazards of this. The young Hispanic couple (18 and 30 years old) always smile, nod their heads and do the same. Perhaps the reason for the flu shot is that the child recently got the flu. It lasted for 2-3 days and was very mild. They sent with her Tylenol of which we did not give her and she did just fine. What do you do ? Do you do you watch the child on the day of her flu shot or do you explain that the child is theirs of course but you reserve the right not to watch her on the day when she receives the shot ? Your pre teen daughter loves the little girl and pretty much takes care of her with a little help and oversight from her parents. The couple know a good deal about the Sabbath. They are not SDA but lived for a year with a very kind non SDA Sabbath keeping pastor in South America. He knows as well about unclean meat but brushes it off. The past three days the mother has sent the little girl to us with a hand made yarn bracelet with a diamond cross. Each day we took the bracelet off the girl and placed it in her tote bag with clothes, diapers etc.. There are no arguments just disconnect in those areas. WE feel that while the child is in our care we may feed her and dress her as conscience dictates. The parents to not take the concerns you have seriously.

How would you handle the flu shot day ? Would you continue as has been done or would you ask the couple to seek another to watch their child on that day ?

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #89 on: September 17, 2015, 09:42:07 AM »
There are difficult decisions we have to make at times and they will increase as we approach the end. The thought that comes to my mind, cp, is the  child better off with you or with  someone else? Since it is not your child, you are not responsible for making the decision  about immunizations.  I don't see that you are sinning by watching the child. Is there another concern other than your responsibility?

colporteur

« Reply #90 on: September 17, 2015, 10:41:01 AM »
There are difficult decisions we have to make at times and they will increase as we approach the end. The thought that comes to my mind, cp, is the  child better off with you or with  someone else? Since it is not your child, you are not responsible for making the decision  about immunizations.  I don't see that you are sinning by watching the child. Is there another concern other than your responsibility?

I understand that the responsibility is upon the parents. I'm just thinking that it would send a stronger message regarding inoculations. My thought is that this couple tends not to take things seriously until they become more serious. They do not pay much attention and are shallow in terms of any research.

Regarding responsibility, for instance, it is customary for them to say they need help with something and will be right over. They arrive in one hour, or two hours, or not at all. This is typical and drives me nuts. Finally I nipped some of that in the bud. They said they were bringing the girl over for us to watch. Therefore we stick around the premises. They do not show up. We called  and texted several times and no one answers. Probably they were talking to family and friends and did not want to be disrupted. They also had borrowed my GPS which I needed for work. Finally several hours later they called and said they were busy could I pick up my GPS. I said no, bring it back, right now I need to leave for work. They did not show up. I went and picked up my GPS and charged them for the day in terms of day care. I think that got their attention. Unfortunately this is the way they live. You have to lean on them to get their attention. They are friendly but irresponsible and work off the seat of their pants. It is kind of like working with a teenager that hasn't been taught anything. Extremely dysfunctional thinking.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #91 on: March 27, 2016, 11:54:26 AM »

colporteur

« Reply #92 on: November 01, 2017, 06:17:07 AM »
I am about to go the doctor and have my heart checked out. I have not been to her yet but know that she will push the flu shot. I am considering how to respond as my first reaction will be to cut her off at the knees.The temptation is to respond, " I would never suggest that you need to go out and get raped. That is how many informed people consider the statement  " you need to get a flu shot."'   However, that is not very informative just boldly showing one's perception of pushy flu shot doctors. 

I may ask her is she got the flu shot. If not why not? If so, I would respond with something to the effect of, " I'm sorry, if you have not had negative reactions yet, you will, sooner or later. Some have literally died from it, some have terrible reactions soon after and most all have bad reactions sooner or later as the poisons accumulate in their bodies with repeated inoculations After 6  flu shots statistically her chances of developing Alzhiemers later in life goes up 300%. I realize that this is a racket and doctors are required to push the shot even though 60% of them do not themselves take it.

colporteur

« Reply #93 on: November 01, 2017, 03:38:34 PM »

I was pleasantly surprised. She did not say a word about the flu shot and  listened very well to what I had to say. I gave her a nice GC paperback as a gift. She was very appreciative of the book. When she was leaving the room I said with a big smile and with both fists up like a boxer, " and thank you for not even mentioning the flu shot." She kind of chuckled.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
US Company Fires Employees Who Refused Flu Shot
« Reply #94 on: December 03, 2017, 06:34:26 AM »
A Minnesota company, Essential Health fired 50 employees this week who refused to  be vaccinated against the flu. The company has 15 hospitals and 75 clinics in Minnesota, Idaho, North Dakota and Wisconsin. It also has long-term care facilities. Exemptions for religious or medical reasons are to date still  being offered. source

colporteur

« Reply #95 on: December 04, 2017, 05:29:09 AM »
A Minnesota company, Essential Health fired 50 employees this week who refused to  be vaccinated against the flu. The company has 15 hospitals and 75 clinics in Minnesota, Idaho, North Dakota and Wisconsin. It also has long-term care facilities. Exemptions for religious or medical reasons are to date still  being offered. source

The more this topic is agitated the better.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2018, 07:18:14 PM »
Here is an interesting article by Russell Blaylock MD, a neurosurgeon on the dangers lurking in vaccinations.    source

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #97 on: April 27, 2019, 10:49:06 PM »
There is a move by some governments to force immunizations, doing away with exceptions on the basis of religion. Three states, California, Mississippi, and West Virginia will no longer allow religious exemptions. New York City in response to an outbreak of Measles ordered all who live in certain zip codes in the city be vaccinated against Measles. The only exemption was for medical reasons.

In a court ruling supporting the vaccination order the court held that the state has power to force vaccination for your own good.  “A fireman need not obtain the informed consent of the owner before extinguishing a house fire. Vaccination is known to extinguish the fire of contagion.” source

Just a little taste of what is coming. Comparing my child to my house!  We at times think that such minds cause little harm. Not when they think they own your children.

Wally

• Senior Moderator
  • Romans 8:35, 38, 39
« Reply #98 on: April 28, 2019, 02:26:41 AM »
Maine is about to pass a similar law.  If vaccinations are so great, why should they care if not everyone is vaccinated?  In their way of thinking, those who are vaccinated are protected, so it shouldn't matter.  But logic is absent from much of the current public discourse.
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.  Luke 17:10

Marelis

« Reply #99 on: April 28, 2019, 03:16:46 AM »
The whole immunization issue is both fascinating and frightening to watch unfold. People queue for immunizations like it's an after-Christmas sale. You almost have to be able to show your immunization record in order to visit a newborn. People will hurl verbal abuse at the non-immunizers. We can only imagine where this will eventually lead for non-immunizing parents. It is fast becoming a reality that children belong to the state and that parents have little choices to make on the child's part. It is difficult to get a baby boy circumcised. Hard to choose not to immunize. There is a growing opinion among intellectuals that it is child abuse for parents to give children a [Christian] religious upbringing. But back to immunizations, if you're an adult it is fast becoming compulsory to have the whole gamut of immunizations in many lines of work.

"Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore."  Ps 16:11