Author Topic: Immunizations  (Read 93197 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Immunizations
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2009, 06:25:57 AM »
Here is something of interest posted a few years ago in the Signs Forum. Closer Than You Think.

Read the whole article that is linked in the first post. It deals with federal pandemic plans that have been put in place and warnings to be prepared. Senator Reid is seeking to eliminate comprehensive protections for pharmaceutical manufacturers who escape liability even if their products harm patients. Reid warned today that a measure "inserted into legislation in the dead of night without any debate last December ... gives unprecedented and sweeping liability protections to the pharmaceutical industry even when Americans are harmed by their medicines.....The liability provisions do not provide for compensation to victims who are injured and shield manufacturers even if their actions constitute reckless wrongdoing," From linked source
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

colporteur

« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2009, 01:08:53 PM »
I have read that the UN says there is a Swine Flu pandemic. I don't  always keep up on the latest but where is the evidence that millions are dying of Swine Flu?  Millions are dying of just about everything else but and yet the Swine Flu is public enemy number 1.

This seems to be everything to do with diversion, control, experimentation, and money with nothing to do with the Swine flu.

It's easier to slow a fast horse down than to get a dead one going.

Wally

• Senior Moderator
  • Romans 8:35, 38, 39
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2009, 03:50:11 AM »
The word "pandemic" has become meaningless.  If 1918 was a pandemic, then how can this word be applied to what's going on now?  I've been suspicious of this from the beginning.  

Get a good supply of Elderberry.  It's supposed to be effective on most flus.
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.  Luke 17:10

Brian M

« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2009, 05:19:40 AM »
A pandemic has nothing to do with the fatality level.

""Pandemic flu" has been one of the buzzwords of late 2005. But how does the phrase that's on everyone's lips differ from "epidemic," that other well-worn disease term?

Apparently, a lot of people aren't sure. Merriam-Webster reports that "pandemic" is the seventh most frequently looked-up word in its online dictionary this year. The definition: "occurring over a wide geographic area and affecting an exceptionally high proportion of the population."

Source
Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law. Psalm 119:18

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
« Reply #64 on: March 23, 2010, 12:22:19 PM »
30 million kids get vaccine tainted with pig virus...

Rotarix rotavirus vaccine contaminated, officials say

Federal health authorities recommended Monday that doctors suspend using Rotarix, one of two vaccines licensed in the United States against rotavirus, saying the vaccine is contaminated with material from a pig virus.

"There is no evidence at this time that this material poses a safety risk," Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Dr. Margaret Hamburg told reporters in a conference call.

Rotarix, made by GlaxoSmithKline, was approved by the FDA in 2008. The contaminant material is DNA from porcine circovirus 1, a virus from pigs that is not known to cause disease in humans or animals, Hamburg said.

About 1 million children in the United States and about 30 million worldwide have gotten Rotarix vaccine, she said.

Source
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2010, 02:23:09 PM »
Thanks for the update, Jim.

It is interesting to note that "Vaccination of humans against rotavirus (RV) diarrhea may be accomplished by oral immunization with attenuated animal strains known to be antigenically very similar to human strains."  source

The immunization is contaminated with "animal strains" of the virus.  Some are not disturbed by this, but with the light we have on disease in animals and the risk this poses to human health, I think it important to note that many vaccines are indeed "contaminated" with animal matter.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
« Reply #66 on: November 30, 2013, 03:29:48 PM »
Hopkins Scientist Slams Flu Vaccine

For most people, says Dr. Blaylock, flu vaccines don't prevent the flu but actually increase the odds of getting it. The mercury contained in vaccines is such a strong immune depressant that a flu shot suppresses immunity for several weeks. "This makes people highly susceptible to catching the flu," he says. "They may even think the vaccine gave them the flu, but that's not true — it depressed their immune system and then they caught the flu."
Source

Years and years ago I finally decided to a flu vaccine. The very next day I started to exhibit the typical flu symptoms and by the 2nd day I definitely had the flu. Never since then have I taken the vaccine. The dr. says above I assumed that the vaccine gave me the flu but his explanation also makes sense to me. Told my experience to my dr. and his explanation was that I was getting the flu anyway and the timing was coincidental.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #67 on: November 30, 2013, 06:06:18 PM »
I am not surprised.
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

colporteur

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2014, 12:54:44 PM »
A CDC document showing the ingredients in some vaccinations, including some with thimerosal which contains mercury. Others have animal products including gelatin.

Influenza (Flucelvax)
Madin Darby Canine Kidney (MDCK) cell protein, MDCK cell DNA, polysorbate 80, cetyltrimethlyammonium bromide, β-propiolactone, phosphate buffer   October, 2012

Influenza (Fluvirin)
nonylphenol ethoxylate, thimerosal (multidose vial–trace only in prefilled syringe), polymyxin, neomycin, beta-propiolactone, egg proteins, phosphate buffer   January, 2012

Influenza (Flulaval)
thimerosal, formaldehyde, sodium deoxycholate, egg proteins   February, 2013

Influenza (Fluzone: Standard, High-Dose, & Intradermal)
formaldehyde, octylphenol ethoxylate (Triton X-100), gelatin (standard trivalent formulation only), thimerosal (multi-dose vial only) , egg protein, phosphate buffers, sucrose   April, 2013

Influenza (FluMist)
ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid (EDTA), monosodium glutamate, hydrolyzed porcine gelatin, arginine, sucrose, dibasic potassium phosphate, monobasic potassium phosphate, gentamicin sulfate, egg protein    July, 2013

Japanese Encephalitis (Ixiaro)
aluminum hydroxide, Vero cells, protamine sulfate, formaldehyde, bovine serum albumin, sodium metabisulphite, sucrose   May, 2013

Lewis

« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2014, 01:42:25 PM »
http://therefusers.com/refusers-newsroom/cdc-forced-to-release-documents-showing-they-knew-vaccine-preservative-causes-autism/#.Uw32r_RDuSo

I can not remember the sources for all of this because it has been awhile since I read them, and discussed this among many doctors and Autistics on a variety of groups, but this statement and many others in the past which claims vaccinations cause Autism has been shown to be just a claim, and this particular release is not reliable. I wish I could find all that I have read...

Because of the fear many had in knowing this, and what Jenny McCarthy, a public figure, stated about her son having Autism, and it being caused by vaccines... many stopped vaccinating their children quite a few years ago.

Jenny McCarthy recently made a statement that vaccinations did not cause her sons Autism after all... and that her son had something different but had Autism like symptoms.

Also, it is known that stress, PTSD, some vaccines, environmental impacts, diet and other things can cause "Autism like" symptoms. Symptoms and specifically being Autistic is not the same.

It has been seen that many who have not given their children vaccines... their children have been diagnosed with Autism.

In the tests done on the brain with those who are Autistic... mercury/thimerosal or other components of vaccines would not cause the brain to be wired in the manner in which it is. They are discovering that there is a genetic link and that Autism is found in family histories.

The vaccinations and ingredients have been shown among many doctors to have other elements to be harmful to the person as has been discussed here.

Another concern I have... on the many Autism groups and forums I belong to... it is becoming increasingly popular now for many to call those who do not vaccinate their children... abusers. Many Autistics and non Autistic are trying to encourage lawmakers to change the laws about those who do not get their children vaccinated. They are calling it child abuse.

I am Autistic. My daughter is Autistic.

colporteur

« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2014, 04:38:39 PM »
Lewis;

Are you saying that Thimersol does not negatively  affect the brain ?  I have talked to a young mother who  believes  her children became autistic shortly after being inoculated. She said she saw a change in them soon after. Does it really matter that much if a vaccine causes autistic symptoms or actual autism?  That seems like more of a technicality than something that really changes things. Either way it is serious.

Do you consider it wrong not to vaccinate a child. There seems to be good reason to avoid injecting children with a host of so many  dangerous elements.

Lewis

« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2014, 06:51:20 PM »
I never said anything that indicated it was wrong or not wrong to vaccinate.

Many believe their children got Autism from vaccinations. But because they think this, does not mean they are right.

And yes... Thimersol can affect people in different ways... but it does not create Autism. Symptoms and actually being Autistic IS two different things. I have studied this for quite a few years Colporteur.

Again, people with PTSD show symptoms of Autism, but are not Autistic.

Many who speak these claims about vaccinations and Autism, are not Autistic. Why not listen and speak to an Autistic?

Many in my family are Autistic. I know of 3 generations. Many in my family never got vaccinated who are Autistic.

A doctor named Andrew Wakefield tried to prove the theory of the vaccine and Autism link. But later he admitted to fraud. Then came this document supposedly from the CDC to counter Wakefield.

If you study Autism, the brain and everything related. Then study how Thimersol affects the brain, you will discover that Thimersol and the other ingredients in vaccines does not cause a person to become Autistic.

It has been proven that children show signs of being Autistic regardless if vaccinated or not all around the same age.

Aspergers and Autism are nearly the same. The difference... speech is effected. Most children with Aspergers have high IQ's. Many have IQ's over 160. Thimersol in tests and studies has never been shown to cause a person to have a high IQ. Some are Savants like I am, and others in my family. We have Eidetic memory. Also those with Aspergers are seen to show the signs of being Autistic before 1 year old. I know many Autist who excelled above their classes in vocabulary, math, art and music. Who went to college and had doctorate degrees. There is no such thing as high or low functioning as many claim.

What many do not understand is this. Being Autistic is not the problem. What is the problem is "other" underlying issues that many have who are Autistic. These are Comorbid issues. It is these issues that cause the health problems found in Autistic. These are not caused by Autism. You can find these same problem in those who are neurotypical/non Autistic. The reason why these other issues seem worse is because many Autistic have very strong senses/sensory.

Knowledge is a good thing. Fact is... I have met many families who truly are not knowledgeable about Autism and Comorbid issues. This also includes many doctors and psychiatrist. They all read the DSM-V. in order to diagnose. The DSM is all about money, control and politics. You can go and read sources that will tell you Autism is a disease and mental illness. It was once believed it was Schizophrenia. It was also once believed Autism was the mothers fault. I don't believe every news article that is documented online, just any source or every book on a subject.

One of the most popular Autism supports in this country is feeding off the fear of parents saying Autism will destruct your family, and call it a disease... When you look at their support they give, they give only 4 percent to Autism support. And when you see how much money they are putting into their pockets, it becomes obvious what their agenda is. This is the support many parents are listening to today. They listen to a group that has no Autistic people on their board or headship. Sad.

Well, I am done. I have been through this topic of Autism and vaccines for quite a few years. I have found that very few will change their opinions no matter what evidence you show or tell them.

Curt

« Reply #73 on: April 19, 2014, 10:30:22 PM »
Lewis,

i really appreciate what you have shared fro your own experience on Autism. It is an area I have to say I dont understand. Thank you for the personal sharing.

Maybe we could copy out all this good information on Autism and create a new discussion thread on it.

Here is some very recent information on Autism - seems the thinking about deficient neural connections is not exactly correct. What the research found is that the neural networks are over connected in Autism.

______________________________________                       
Key Brain 'Networks' May Differ in Autism, Study Suggests
April 16, 2014

WEDNESDAY, April 16, 2014 (HealthDay News) -- Differences in brain connectivity may help explain the social impairments common in those who have autism spectrum disorders, new research suggests.

The small study compared the brains of 25 teens with an autism spectrum disorder to those of 25 typically developing teens, all aged 11 to 18. The researchers found key differences between the two groups in brain "networks" that help people to figure out what others are thinking, and to understand others' actions and emotions.

"It is generally agreed that the way the networks are organized is not typical [in those with autism]," explained study lead researcher Inna Fishman, assistant research professor of psychology at San Diego State University.

The prevailing idea until now, she said, has been that these neurological networks are under-connected in people with autism. However, "we found they were over-connected -- they talk to each other way more than expected at that age."

The study is published in the April 16 online edition of JAMA Psychiatry.

According to recent statistics issued by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, about one in 68 children in the United States has been identified with an autism spectrum disorder. Boys are about five times more likely to be affected than are girls.

Fishman said the approach her team took in the study is a relatively new one.

"In the last seven to 10 years, people began to understand that we shouldn't be searching for answers in any individual brain area, but looking at the brain as a collection of networks," she said.

In the study, Fishman's team used functional MRI scans to look at the connectivity in two brain networks, both involved in social processing. One is the "mentalizing" system, also known as the theory of mind. It helps a person infer what others are thinking, their beliefs and intentions. The other is the "mirror neuron" system, which helps people understand the meaning and actions of another by replicating them.

People with autism show differences in this connectivity compared to typically developing people, and it predominately manifests as over-activity, Fishman's team noted. The researchers also found that the greater the differences in neural connectivity, the more severe the child's social skill problems.

Although the study could not prove cause and effect, these findings suggest that differences in this neurological "cross talk" might be linked with social impairments, Fishman said.

The research was supported by the U.S. National Institutes of Health and the Autism Science Foundation.

One expert who reviewed the study said the findings were preliminary but intriguing.

"There have been an enormous number of studies that have found differences [in brains of children with autism]," said Dr. Andrew Adesman, chief of developmental and behavioral pediatrics at the Cohen Children's Medical Center of New York in New Hyde Park, N.Y.

"The differences haven't always been consistent. We still don't yet understand what causes autism, nor do we have a great handle on how the brain of those with autism differs," he explained.

"What they found was that this excess connectivity is more common in those with more severe symptoms," Adesman said. However, "they are not sure if this is a chicken or egg [finding]."

The researchers agree, noting that they can't establish cause and effect. In essence, it's possible that the abnormal social development of children with an autism spectrum disorder may lead to the connectivity differences, they said, not the other way around.

Fishman said her team is planning further study, however. She said that if the findings are replicated, there might be a way to tweak the neural networks to bring them closer to that of children without an autism spectrum disorder.

More information

Find out more about autism from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.

Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.

SOURCES: Inna Fishman, Ph.D., assistant research professor of psychology, San Diego State Univ; Andrew Adesman, M.D., chief of developmental and behavioral pediatrics, Steven & Alexandra Cohen Children's Medical Center of New York, New Hyde Par...

FAITH - As God's blessed sons & daughters we are to attempt the impossible to the extent that we will fail unless God steps in.   Keep the faith

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2015, 12:28:23 PM »
There is a move to make parents have their children vaccinated.  The current uproar came about because Measles which was non-existent in the U.S. has been infecting children who were exposed at Disneyland. Most of those infected were vaccinated. So, how did the disease get to Disneyland?  Because there are millions entering the US illegally, diseases of many kinds are being spread, including Measles.

While vaccinations have worked to reduce the risk of infection for many, there are dangers.  With the failure of the government to protect our health to a great degree, this extends into the manufacturing and regulation of vaccines. Disease has increased greatly in the animal world. These diseases are often transmitted to human through food.  The danger does not stop with food, it extends to the vaccines that use animal products in their manufacture.

Before receiving an immunization, careful investigation needs to be done as to the safety of the vaccine which would include the discovery if animal products were used in its manufacture.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #75 on: February 13, 2015, 10:00:37 AM »
I am not sure that I have commented on one of the main concerns that I have with vaccinations in this thread, but I have stated many times that due to the corruption in the world today, we cannot leave the safety of our children and ourselves in the hands of government agencies or corporations. This is especially true when it comes to injecting a substance directly into the blood stream of our children. In researching the MMR (measles, mumps, rubella) vaccine, I found a current article that does a good job of expressing why I am concerned. The author is not supporting those who refuse vaccinations, but is telling us that there is a greater concern for society than those who do not vaccinate their children.

While encouraging you to read this linked article, I do not say all that is presented is not without error, but you need to read it Selective Outrage and Public Health: There Are Greater Dangers Than Anti-Vaxxers. If you are concerned about any vaccine, it will be enlightening, but if you are considering the MMR vaccine, it will be especially helpful.  The author does not appear to understand that the danger from vaccines is much greater than he realizes. He is focused on the lack of "rage" directed at the corruption which has led to dangerous vaccines being foisted upon society. He sees that the media has fueled the rage directed at a relatively small group who have refused vaccinations, but have not been equally  enraged at huge corporations and others where corruption has created an even greater risk to society. He asks "then what should be the reaction to the outbreaks that occurred due to failed vaccines, bad science, fraud and corruption? What is it that has people so disproportionately riled about 92 people with measles? It may simply be media-fueled hysteria that has grossly exaggerated the threat of the so-called "anti-vaccination movement."

We are given a view of what is happening in society that causes great concern to those who are being threatened with loss of individual rights to determine what is injected into their children's bloodstream. This is not an unplanned reaction to the events we are now witnessing. There is one who has been setting the stage to be able to force the conscience in matters of religious and personal liberty. There is nothing of greater concern to parents than the safety of their children. We see where this is headed. Do not believe for one moment that this is not a spiritual battle. It surely is. There are two areas of life where Satan has been working to place God's children in a hard place, education and health. Society is moving in both areas to destroy our children, to place parents in a position where they must give in to practices that will injure their children either physically or spiritually, or have their children removed from their homes.

It is in times such as these that we realize what a blessing we have in our religion. We serve a God who created all that we see that is good. He has proved His love to us by allowing His Son to come to this dark spot in the universe to suffer and die that our children might live. We can rest assured knowing that "all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28. 

The fact that we are called upon to endure trial shows that Jesus sees in us something precious which He desires to develop through our trials. God never leads His children otherwise than they would choose to be led, if they could see the end from the beginning and discern the glory of the purpose which they are fulfilling as co-workers with Him.

If we will do our small part in seeking to glorify Him in all that we do, if we will make our families a living example what faith that works will achieve in our families, then we can expect that He will do the larger part that we cannot do. By faith we have the peace He has promised that passes all understanding. If God be for us, who can be against us and our children!!

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #76 on: February 14, 2015, 10:41:31 AM »
For me the Truth is in the pudding, as they used to say. Doctor's have been trying to get me to get the flu shot all my life. Only once did I do so. I got sick that one time. Yes, I have had the flu a few times, but only a few. Where people I know take the shot and get the flu far more. I can't see where it does a bit of good. I'd rather not take the shot and continue on as I have. I am not saying I do not use medications. I do when needed. But just to take the flu shot to prevent something when I seldom am bothered with it anyway seems to be senseless.
With Christian Love,
Marie

Wally

• Senior Moderator
  • Romans 8:35, 38, 39
« Reply #77 on: February 14, 2015, 11:39:53 AM »
I'm with you, Sister Glass.  I've never had a flu shot, and don't intend to get one (even at my advanced age  ;D ).  I've had the flu a few times, but not recently.  You feel miserable, you lay low for a few days, and they you get over it.

I keep hearing from various sources that these shots are not really that effective anyway, so I don't' know what the point is in promoting them so heavily.
So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants:  we have done that which was our duty to do.  Luke 17:10

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #78 on: February 14, 2015, 01:27:54 PM »
The only point I see, is money...and as we have been reading, power.
With Christian Love,
Marie

colporteur

« Reply #79 on: February 14, 2015, 02:40:20 PM »
We have a church friend who has been in the US for some time  and is now applying for citizenship. It sounds like they are injecting him with every vaccine from chickenpox to the flu  shot to you name it and to the tune of $500. They know that he has been in the US for years but apparently he was been no threat to the rest of the population until applying for citizenship ? How does that figure ?  Mostly $$$ with a digit and several zeros  behind it before it is all said and done. They even require chest X rays etc. to make sure he has no sexually transmitted disease. $$$ This seems once again like they penalize those who try to be legal and do  the right thing and reward the illegals.

The good news is you get to be legal. The bad news is you may not live long enough to pay off your debt.