Author Topic: Prayers  (Read 72047 times)

Wendy

• http://www.megspace.com/religion/cainan/
Prayers
« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2000, 03:19:00 PM »
The Sabbath just reached Idaho, I'm resting in it's sanctuary.

Lord bring Sister 'A' into your sanctuary too and give her rest.
             Amen

------------------
Maranatha!:)

WendyL ~ Maranatha!:)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Prayers
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2000, 05:50:00 PM »
Heavenly Father, we ask you to hear our prayers for our dear sister who needs your help. Please send your angels to remove the darkness that surrounds her. Help her to see the "unseen" world that will never perish.
Comfort her with the realization of your presence and give her faith in your promises I pray in Jesus precious name, amen.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayers
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2000, 07:11:00 PM »
Heavenly Father, you have asked us to come to you and to lay our burdens at your feet. We lack wisdom to understand how to pray in many circumstances, yet we know we ought to pray. We know that the end is near and can hear the little horn speaking with his mouth to change the times and the laws. We can see the image of the beast forming. We have witnessed the union of Roman Catholicism, apostate Protestantism, and spiritualism.

You have told us we are to resist efforts to pass Sunday legislation. Now, we in the United States are faced with a terrible choice, either outright immorality, or those that purpose to legislate religion into the government. Heavenly Father, I know not how to pray, but I ask you to accomplish your purpose in the elections in the United States. Over rule the evil and bring good out of it. The spurious Sabbath is being proclaimed and we have not done our part. Forgive the people you call your own, for we have sinned in the light of the knowledge of your love.

We need more of your Spirit. You know our hearts and how sinful they are. Pour out your Spirit upon your church and cleanse us from our unrighteousness. We have brought reproach upon your name. Sanctify us, oh God in the presence of the heathen that they might know you are God. Give us new hearts that we might  walk in your statutes and keep your judgments, I pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Joan Rügemer

Prayers
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2000, 12:42:00 AM »
My Lord and Savior, I pray in agreeance with Richard's wording. My spirit joins his spirit and I wish to say 'so let it be' to what was sent in petition to you.
amen.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayers
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2000, 06:34:00 AM »
Heavenly Father, I thank you for the precious souls that you continue to bring to read these pages on TRO. I thank you for hearing our prayers that we might become one even as you and Jesus are one. Bless us on this Sabbath that we all might be drawn ever closer to you and thus to one another, I pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Laurie Mosher

• There is a place of quiet rest
Prayers
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2000, 07:54:00 AM »
Dear Father in heaven,
 We in Canada, are also in dire straights!
An election is occurring tomorrow (Nov 27/00) for a New Prime Minister, and with all the "dirty politics", it is difficult for any of us to see, anything positive coming out of it. But we know and Trust that YOU are still in control of the affairs of all men. Father, one doesn't have to have a brilliant mind to know this world is in DEEP trouble, and the Middle East crisis, is threatening to blow up moreso also. Father, I just ask, that YOU will continue to hold us (your faithful people) here on TRO and around the world in the palms of Your hands.
 Father, "the wheels are coming off' of this planet, and we know soon, Your Spirit will be totally withdrawn. BUT Father You have promised that Your Holy Spirit will enable Your convicted ones to give the Loud Cry, O GOD, HELP US to get the work done.
  We're tired of being "sick and tired". Come soon Father and take us Home.
 And keep us faithful no matter what comes.
In Jesus Name and for His sake, AMEN and AMen!

------------------
Keep "the" faith,BUT pass it around!

Bro. Laurie

Keep "the" Faith,  Brother Laurie

Clive Nevell

• http://
Prayers
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2000, 10:51:00 AM »
Dear Father in heaven this morning as I come to you in prayer for these dear folk, please bless them and bring about a renconciliation between Rod and Kate. Dear Lord the parents are hurting, the kids are being torn apart as the parents begin plans to sparate, bring them back to you at this time, we ask this through the name of Jesus who has the power to heal and forgive.
Amen.

Dear Father I also pray for Bev miller today as some time in the future she will have to choose who she will follow and who she will trust, may that be Jesus and lead her to your church before she can be influenced by others. Bless her family as well and may they not be a stumbling block to her at this time.
We ask this in the name of Jesus.
Amen.

Laurie Mosher

• There is a place of quiet rest
Prayers
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2000, 04:52:00 PM »
I replied to this post in Very Urgent Prayers (Bro. Clive)!

And Dear Heavenly Father, I, too, bring to You Bev Miller, that she will accept Jesus as her Saviour and Lord. Father, may all of us who recognize Jesus as Lord, pledge allegiance to the lamb!

------------------
Keep "the" faith,BUT pass it around!

Bro. Laurie

Keep "the" Faith,  Brother Laurie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayers
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2000, 06:21:00 PM »
Heavenly Father, I add my prayers to my brother's from Canada and Australia and others from around the world that are praying for this family that is separating and causing such pain for their children. Please hear our prayers and work in their lives to bring them to you.

As we near the end of this world's history we expect to see difficulties in the political systems of the world, but we ask you to hold back the winds of strife until the message of your love has gone forth to every nation, kindred, and tongue. You have men in high places that will respond to your Spirit and we ask you to strengthen them and lead them to oppose the evil being contemplated in both the Canadian and the U.S. elections and throughout the world as there are many nations having great distress. May your will be done, we ask in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Joan Rügemer

Prayers
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2001, 09:39:00 AM »

Are there contempory Elihjah's out there reading who sense being called to this 'Mt. Carmel' of The Remnant Online for the sake of praying to let the blessing, guidance and power for the usage of this Online forum to build up the true believers in Jesus ? Are you there ? Are you hearing the voice within to pray for us here to break the bond of secularism, consumerism and materialism causing 'Laodicia-itis amoung us?

Ellen White said, "Prayer is the key in the hand of faith to open God's store house."

So let's believe that a successful church marches on its knees.

Prayer :

In the Name of God's only begotten son Jesus the Christ, I look up in faith to the throne of God and plead for His will to be done in our lives who are connected with this Online forum.

I plead that the Holy Spirit will see to it in each of our hearts that we will indeed put Christ first above mer human activities.

I pray sincerely that His Spirit will be the driving force in our ourreach to one another when speaking of truths.

Please do not let any self-destructive elements come to rule in this Forum.

May the purposes of evangelism through the internet be made possible through each of us.

I pray for spiritual renewal in each individual who seriously reads and studies the Word.

May the sweet gentle spirit of harmony and peace between us be present when conflicts or divisions in viewpoints should occur.

Thank you Jesus for your Blood which has made us clean.

Thank you for your service of intercession or us in our time of santification.

Thank you for hearing this prayer and we may approach our father God in your name.

Amen

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayers
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2001, 06:31:00 PM »
Amen

Joan Rügemer

Prayers
« Reply #51 on: January 18, 2001, 06:05:00 AM »
Prayer :

Father in heaven, hear my prayer for us here on earth who are preparing ourselves for the coming crisis. Let more of us begin to have such a heart which overflows to the ones around us that we will not want them to continue being indulgent in sin.

Help us loosen our tongues to show them the gospel that they can stop pursuing the course they are on now for ruining their souls.

Give us your grace for having courage to be bold in telling these others in a tactful way what truth is about their condition and how Jesus is their Saviour.

Please let us be thoroughly stained with the thought that we are not to fear he who can kill the body, or the enmity of Satan, but to only fear should we surender the truth because of wanting to save our comfortzone.

My God, I can't think of anything more beautiful as when Jesus confesses us before you because we have confessed you before people we know here where we are.

Jesus, you have taught us that no sigh of yearning from each of your children goes unheard from you, or never is a moment when you are not feeling our pains or never is a time that you are not participating in our griefs.

So I also pray for those of us who are entangled in confusion because of these things and ask for you to relieve us of these torments to be free to serve you and to serve others without handicaps.
For Jesus sake I pray, amen.

WendyForsyth

Prayers
« Reply #52 on: January 18, 2001, 10:50:00 PM »
Amen Joan!

Wendy
---------------
Maranatha!!!

I have no doubt that God considers you to be one of His friends; otherwise He would not trust you with so many crosses, sufferings and humiliations. Crosses are God's means of drawing souls closer to Himself.

Fenelon

Liane H

Prayers
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2001, 05:36:00 PM »
My Precious Lord:

Thank you for another day of life. In which I am now able to share a Sabbath rest with you. I ask for those that are hurting, in sickness and who are in emotional pain, that they open a window to you and let you come in and share this road that they are in.

With the reaching out to you, that they ask for forgiveness Lord, that they ask for courage Lord, that they ask for hope and joy in their lives today, resting in your loving arms.

If there is any person that you have a difference with, whether they be family or friend, no matter who started and who finished the separation, that they have the courage to reach out to this person today and that in this reaching out they both will receive a great blessing for this Sabbath with you.  

Oh that the world could come to know that love, to come to know that Sabbath Rest in you. A day given for peace and a closer walk with You. Set apart for fellowship and joy in this wonderful day.

It is my prayer Lord that as the world comes around that we each greet you in this Sabbath rest in rememberance of the day that you gave this Sabbath rest for all the world to enjoy and that we look forward to the time when we will experience this Sabbath rest for all eternity.

Again, Lord, thank you for this beautiful day, even though it may be cold, rain, snow, the warmth from all the blessings of Heaven reach down to us and keep our souls lighted by your glory.

In the Name the Son, our Saviour and Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.

Wishing all of you a blessed Sabbath.

Liane

[This message has been edited by liane (edited 01-20-2001).]

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Joan Rügemer

Prayers
« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2001, 03:05:00 AM »
Thank you for your prayer. I pray too that what was mentioned go into fullfillment.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayers
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2001, 12:09:00 PM »
Amen.  :)

Dugald T Lewis MD

• Moderator at Rest
    • http://www.drdugaldlewis.com
Prayers
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2001, 04:55:00 PM »
AMEN to those prayers!!

I can feel the Holy Spirit moving on the hearts of my brothers and sisters here on TRO and I am very happy to be part of this
group of people who truly love the Lord.

Maranatha!!

Sincerely
Dugald

Liane H

Prayers
« Reply #57 on: January 26, 2001, 06:10:00 PM »
Dear Lord:

Thank you again for another day of life. What a precious gift it is to be with you at another Friday's sunset.

Please accept this humble offer of prayer. As you know I am very poor at this, so please forgive me if the words do not come well said.

Lord, there are many hurting in this world. My thoughts are with them.  I may not know there names, but I know that you know every one of them. I pray that they will somehow open a window into their hearts and minds to let you in. That they hear the knock at the door, you asking to be with them.

Yes Lord, I know that walk in darkness, what is feels like to not have a friend, someone to talk to, someone to cry with, to share all my pain and sorrow, until I found you. I hope and pray those out there within the church and  those out side of the church will reach out to you tonight, on this special night, this haven of 24 hours that could be for them as well as I have come to love and wait for each week.

I pray for TRO, that the growth of these gentle souls, looking for a home, a place where there is peace and faith and truth. May their cups be over flowing with all.

Thank you again for this opportunity to share my prayer with others. May others be blessed by these words and find it their heart that gentle love that comes from you.

In Jesus name. Amen

Liane  

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Clive Nevell

Prayers
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2001, 01:09:00 PM »
Our Father in heaven I pray for Sister Dethick & Brother Stark as they are both in hospital, be with their families at this time and ease their pain.
Bring them home to serve You once again and may your name be glorified and honoured by this.
In Jesus name
Amen
Clive

Wendy

• http://www.megspace.com/religion/cainan/
Prayers
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2001, 01:29:00 PM »
Amen Liane  :)

Lord please be with our Brother and Sister in the hospital, help them to get well soon and while they have to be there help them to get a good night's rest.

Amen

------------------
Maranatha!:)

WendyL ~ Maranatha!:)