Author Topic: Prayer For Brother Cop-Remnant Online Moderator  (Read 1566 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer For Brother Cop-Remnant Online Moderator
« on: November 17, 2021, 09:45:32 AM »
Please offer a prayer for Brother Cop who moderates our Signs of the Times Forum. His wife is sleeping in Christ. It is not easy when one loses a spouse after a lengthy marriage. Our brother has family in the area that offers comfort. For this we are thankful. We have enjoyed our brother's posts in the Signs Forum and have missed them. We look forward to his return.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Prayer For Brother Cop-Remnant Online Moderator
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2021, 05:38:04 AM »
Our dear brother has had surgery and is in a lot of pain. Please pray for God to comfort him.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

rahab

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2022, 12:14:35 PM »
Our dear brother has had surgery and is in a lot of pain. Please pray for God to comfort him.

Praying

Dorine

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2022, 06:53:55 AM »
We are praying for Cop. Pain is so draining on the body and mind.
Please loving Father bring comfort to Cop in his time of need. May he know your presence is with him. Bring healing according to your will.
Thank you, in Jesus' name. Amen
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Marelis

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2022, 04:30:52 AM »
Is there any news? Hopefully he is improving each week.
"Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore."  Ps 16:11