Author Topic: Prayers... Part 2  (Read 27831 times)

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Re: Prayers... Part 2
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2012, 09:35:46 PM »
I would also like to bring before you Father, Walter Veith from Amazing Discoveries. He has let go of his teaching as I heard, and went full preaching as he feels that the time is close for Jesus to come. You have given him such wisdom in so many areas and he is doing all he can to teach the Truth. Now he is being accused of two serious things...one against the government in Germany. This is as I understand it. Some talk like he is already in Prison, but his letter says they will not know till Jan. the outcome. It is a total misunderstanding of something he said. But if they are trying to quiet him from Preaching truth of what he really said will mean nothing to them. So we need to pray for him. In his letter it did not state if he is in jail, prison or home yet. But from what I have seen, when people are charged they go to jail till trial date. Does Germany do things differently?
With Christian Love,
Marie

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2012, 05:48:14 AM »
My sister, we are discussing this here: http://remnant-online.com/smf/index.php?topic=14203.0
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2012, 05:49:51 AM »
Please Pray for my eldest son. He has been out of work for a long time now and unemployment stopped five months ago. They are down to riding bikes now and picking up cans and bottles. He needs help. Thank you very much. Sister Glass

Sister Glass, we continue to pray for your son and those in our midst who are in the same situation.
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2016, 11:08:36 AM »
Law and order is breaking down all around the world, just as Jesus said it would be just before His second coming. "And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter. Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the LORD saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment." Isaiah 59:14,15.
Those who purposely use their position of authority to injure others need to be treated more severely than others who break the law. And, those who murder need to be executed quickly if there are witnesses. "Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man." Genesis 9:6.

Heavenly Father, we pray for those who suffer from the wicked in this world. Thank you for the prophecies that reveal soon, so very soon, it shall all come to an end. Help us to be your witnesses as we suffer injustice and persecution. Be with the families of those who have lost family and friends at the hands of the wicked ones. We pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2016, 03:05:15 AM »
Amen brother Richard. Times are changing quickly and we need to be ready and strong for what is coming through the door of our lives.

Thank you for your prayers for my son in 2012. They are doing better right now

Please pray for me. I have been married over a year now, caring for my aged husband and Carol. I am starting with RH. Artheritis now and come down with A fib also and added breathing problems. The Fibermyalgia is getting worth as I age also. The Dr. wants to do a operation on me for the A-fib (heart rythem way off), but there is no money for that and no one to care for Bob and Carol while I am down. So please pray that God helps everything to work out according to His will.
God Bless,
Sister Wiese (Glass)
With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2016, 05:00:06 AM »
Good to see your post, dear Sister Glass.

God loves us and answers our prayers as best He can. When we by His grace get to heaven we will better understand why He answers them the way He does.

Getting old is not nice, but God's grace is sufficient for all we must endure. It was never His intention that we suffer, but He takes advantage of it for our good. We see this in Genesis when the curse comes upon Adam and Eve, and all of humanity. We glory in our tribulation for it works for our good and God's glory as we abide in Him and He in us.

Those whom God lays to rest will escape what is coming, what is written about a time of trouble such as never was. And, those whom we have responsibility for, we have peace knowing all things work for good  to them that love God and keep His commandments.

Heavenly Father, we pray for our dear Sister Glass. Give her strong faith to believe in your promises, your care and love for us all. We pray for her family, especially Carol and her husband. You know their needs. We pray for the church to help in this time of need. We also pray for our dear sister's health. You know her heart. We pray for her healing if it be for her salvation and your glory. If there be anything in her life that would keep you for healing her, then we pray you reveal this. Whatever is best, we pray for your Spirit to comfort her and bless her as she labors for you, with her family, and those she has influence with. We also thank you for hearing our prayers for her son. We pray this in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Ed Sutton

• Ed Sutton Blogger Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2016, 06:13:42 PM »
Lord Jesus, I agree with Richard's prayer for Sr Glass ( Wiese ), You promised this :  Matthew 18:19  Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.    Lord Jesus - You promised and we claim Your promise in faith, You do what You see is best, in Your Name I pray Lord Jesus : Amen.
Grateful for Psalms 32 and Titus 2:10 - The divinity of Christ is acknowledged in the unity of the children of God.  {11MR 266.2}

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2017, 07:53:48 AM »
Heavenly Father, we want you to send angels and your Spirit to the young lady who just resigned her position as pastor of the  Foothills Community Church in Chandler, Arizona. It is a Seventh-day Adventist Church. She says she loves to study the Bible. She has been misled, mis-taught, and now finds herself adrift. We love her and ask that you do for her what you would not have done if we had not prayed. We pray in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.

Her Testimony