Author Topic: Prayers... Part 2  (Read 27833 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Prayers... Part 2
« on: October 21, 2007, 01:37:00 PM »
Sister Glass      10-19-2007 05:25 PM     

I am asking for prayers for my daughter Carol. Carol has a leg full of bad rash. Rash that is spreading and only itched the first day or two. It is two weeks and it is still bad and spreading. Two drs. and still they don't know what is wrong!!! The rash gets big and develop scales that come off two to three weeks later. I've never seen anything like it. Please pray for it to heal. If you have any ideas, please share them with me here. Thank you. And thank you for your prayers.

With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

Richard Myers    10-20-2007 09:05 AM     

Quote Heavenly Father, thank you for this beautiful Sabbath Day! We come to you asking for your help with Sister Carol. You know what is wrong and what needs to be done to correct the problem. Please give the doctors and Sister Marie wisdom to know how to work within your laws of healing that Sister Carol may be healed, we ask in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Re: Prayers... Part 2
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2007, 07:07:00 PM »
Amen. Thank you brother Richard. It is spreading, but also the first ones and big ones are getting better it appears. But all the readness is spreading from one to another. She has some on the other leg and a little on the arm. I even have some on my leg, but so far it is doing nothing.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 05:13:41 AM »
Violence is in the streets of Kenya today. Brother Martin has requested prayer for his nation.

Heavenly Father, we come to you asking that you hold back the winds of strife in Kenya that the work may go forward. We ask that you protect your children that they may give honor and glory to you in the midst of the darkness that is covering Kenya and all the nations of the world. We especially ask that you encourage our Brother Martin, your servant, as he desires to continue spreading the gospel message in Kenya. Let this conflict be a lesson to the world that we need a Saviour who gives us power to overcome the evil that surrounds us. What is happening in Kenya is just a taste of what the whole world is rushing towards. Help us, dear Lord to prepare for the time of trouble that is coming. Help us to prepare a people to receive Jesus. Come soon, dear Lord! We pray this in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2008, 09:46:40 AM »
My oldest brother who has been in and out of the church for years, talked to me today, and for the first time ever, he asked for prayer for his family. His wife also was raised in the SDA church, and there are children involved.

Heavenly Father, we ask for  your Holy Spirit to intercede in the life of Lewis' brother who is seeking your help.  We know that you allow trials to come that many might turn to you. We pray for our Brother Lewis, that you would given him wisdom to know just what he can say and do for his brother. We know that Jesus is coming soon and many will turn from the world and become your disciples. We ask that you work in the life of Lewis' brother and his family that they may give honor and glory to you. We pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Dora

• For the battle is not yours, but God's.
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2009, 06:59:42 PM »
I have an unspoken request for what seems an immediate need for someone in my family.  I do not even know how to pray for them, but am just praying that God's will be done.  I ask for your prayers.
Dora

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2009, 07:14:41 PM »
Oh, Dora, of course! God bless you!
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Vicki

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2009, 07:27:54 PM »
praying that God's will be done. 

Amen, Dora. My prayers are added to yours.

Dora

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2009, 08:04:41 PM »
Please pray for Billy, who was released from the prison last week.  It is going to be hard to find a job for him, and  place to stay.  Two godly men from two of the Nashville Churches are working with him.  Thank God for men like that who have dedicated their time and talents in working with God to rescue and rehabilitate these men, and are helping them to be able to be a blessing rather than a hurt to their fellow man.
Dora

Dora

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2009, 09:32:23 PM »
Please continue to pray for Billy.  He has not yet found a job, although he goes out every week day searching.  He has put in many applications, but nothing yet.  The head elder of Nashville First church is letting him have a room in an apartment house he has, but Billy can pay nothing as yet.  He is going to church, and there are two other Seventh-day-Adventists in the apartments he can sometimes talk with. But...he needs a job!  Thank you for all your prayers for him...please continue!
Dora

Tim2

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2009, 05:43:31 AM »
Please pray for me -- I am having a terrible struggle with my attitude about some decisions that our church is making right now.  I have brought my concerns to the Pastor and then to the board.  They are not being addressed to my satisfaction and I need to let go of them.  I recognize my feelings for what they are and know who is urging them, but would appreciate your prayer added to my own.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2009, 05:55:50 AM »
Tim, I will join you in prayer.

Kelsy

• Member at Rest
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2009, 02:39:09 AM »
Please continue to pray for Billy.  He has not yet found a job, although he goes out every week day searching.  He has put in many applications, but nothing yet.  The head elder of Nashville First church is letting him have a room in an apartment house he has, but Billy can pay nothing as yet.  He is going to church, and there are two other Seventh-day-Adventists in the apartments he can sometimes talk with. But...he needs a job!  Thank you for all your prayers for him...please continue!

There are a few here who have been found  in same difficulty with the same history as Billy, perhaps looking into the truckdriving would be an option.

Kelsy

• Member at Rest
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2009, 02:41:05 AM »
Please pray for me -- I am having a terrible struggle with my attitude about some decisions that our church is making right now.  I have brought my concerns to the Pastor and then to the board.  They are not being addressed to my satisfaction and I need to let go of them.  I recognize my feelings for what they are and know who is urging them, but would appreciate your prayer added to my own.

Tim prayer for you and your struggle, understand all to well those issues.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2010, 08:27:32 AM »
I was looking at our topic of closed "Prayers" and wondered if we needed to keep them online. As I was contemplating this, the Holy Spirit spoke to my heart with the truth that God takes our prayers and keeps them in heaven. I am not sure how long He keeps them, but he has a lot of them stored up. He cares about us and our prayers.

Today, when we are all having great trials, we can take comfort that our prayers are precious to Him.

And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.    Revelation 5:8.   

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2010, 09:36:05 AM »
Amen, they are precious in His sight.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2011, 03:57:24 PM »
Heavenly Father, we ask that you would use the disaster in Japan to touch those in the midst of great trial. Hear their prayers to you, even though they do not know who you are. Help your church to reach out to the many who have no home, no family, no job, no clothes, no food, no water, and are cold and have no hope. Take their sorrow and turn it to joy, we pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2011, 06:48:50 AM »
Amen!

Dora

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2011, 08:42:10 AM »
Yes! Amen!
Dora

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2011, 09:15:07 AM »
Heavenly Father, thank you for watching over us as these disasters happen on our left and on our right. Please comfort those who are suffering in so many areas of the world today. Use these great trials to help many come to know of your love. Thank you that Jesus is coming soon to put an end to suffering and death. We also pray for the many deceived by false teachers that misrepresent your character and your truth. Turn the evil to good, we pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2011, 10:32:19 AM »
Again, heavenly Father, we thank you for holding the winds back. We pray for those who have lost family and friends in the current crisis on the East Coast in the US. Help our brothers and sisters in the area to be a blessing to those in need. We pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.