Author Topic: My Daughter Carol  (Read 7396 times)

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
My Daughter Carol
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2007, 01:42:00 AM »
Dear Sister Esther,

What is your sons name, that we may pray for him also.

I took Carol to the dr. yesterday afternoon and they gave her anibiotics and said her throat is very bad. At night I took her to emergency and she was then spiking fevers of 202 where she had none before. Chills too. They felt it was strep and gave her a good dose of Tylenal and coden. She felt better for a time. But tonight she is vomiting and with fever most of the night so far. They told me that if the antibiotics don't make her feel better by tomorrow she is to return to the dr. I really know so little about these things due to our getting ill with them is so little since we moved to the West in 84. Any advice is welcome.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Esther 7

• http://
My Daughter Carol
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2007, 01:18:00 AM »
Sister Glass, Jacob is his name. Thank you for your prayers, and for me as well for tolerance and patience with him being a teenager.

Praying also you meant to write 102 for the fever, not 202, I know it was late when you wrote, so not unusual to make a mistake.
So, does she have strep? Or something else. I'm so tired I'm too tired to read back now. Praying she will be alright. Why do our children have to be under such attack?

God bless,
Esther

Liane H

• http://
My Daughter Carol
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2007, 04:44:00 AM »
Dear Sisters:

I feel for you both in your needs. It is so sad when people get sick, no matter what age, but some things can be very hard even to the young, no mind the old.

You both are in my prayers.  

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
My Daughter Carol
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2007, 08:33:00 AM »
Thank you dear Sisters. Carol was some better yesterday. She has not eatten yet but I am hoping she will at least get down some smooties today. She is still sleeping right now and slept through most of yesterday. But she got up in the later afternoon and stayed up till bedtime, sitting on the ocuch. She even played scrabble with me and could talk a little.  :) So I am hoping that she will indeed be on the mend even more today. Thank you both so much for you kindness in praying for her.

Sister Esther, we hope and pray all will be will for you and your dear son.  :)

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie