Author Topic: Sister Glass is Sick  (Read 3549 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Sister Glass is Sick
« on: August 17, 2006, 09:46:00 AM »
Please pray for our dear Sister Marie. She is sick. God is blessing her and Satan is trying to steal her blessings. Where sins abounds, grace does much more!  :)

Heavenly Father, please encourage Sister Marie. Give her wisdom that she is seeking from you for herself and her daughter. Heal her according to your purposes for your honor and glory, we pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Esther 7

• http://
Sister Glass is Sick
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2006, 08:28:00 PM »
Brother Richard, could you please write to me and let me know what is wrong with Sister Glass please?

Satan just has to keep coming after us one by one doesn't he?

Praying here.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Sister Glass is Sick
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2006, 10:42:00 PM »
I think it is just the flu. Of course if I have it, it is not "just".  :)  Let us keep her in our prayers.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Liane H

Sister Glass is Sick
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2006, 05:40:00 AM »
I wonder if it is just the flu myself. I have not read anything news on it, have any of you.

Sometimes WNV starts out like flu. Unless one has been diagnosed it is hard to tell sometimes.

Where both Brother Richard and Sister Glass live is right in the line of attack of this virus in our state.

We have been writing to each other and the last she wrote was that she was doing better so prayers are helping. Her son is back to work now and doing better.

If anything at least our immune system gets a working out to help us fight later for other medical problems.

A prayer circle is so needed all the time these days at 24/7 for everyone these days.

I have a dear friend that I met through the service dog Yahoo groups and it turned out she is a Seventh-day Adventist and she may lose her leg from diabetes any ugly disease, so keep Karyn in your prayers as well.

Dear Sister Glass I pray you continue to get better and that you are able to make it to church and get the bulletin done.

------------------
The Zoo Mama
Romans:  8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Sister Glass is Sick
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2006, 10:21:00 PM »
Greetings,
The day I wrote you Sister Liane I was starting to get better and could keep some fluids and food down. But Yesterday everytime I got up I was swimming in dizziness and my breathing would get real heavy. Heart skipping beats and palsating now for seven days. Ekg turned out bad at the drs. office and they had the ambulance come and take me to the hosp. They kept me for four hours and sent me home, still sick. The dr. thought for sure they would put me in the hosp. I am still no wears near better. A friend run off the bullitins for Church and another one took S.S. for me.

I thank you for your prayers. I've not been sick like this for some 20 years. It is no fun.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

M.A. Crawford

Sister Glass is Sick
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2006, 02:23:00 PM »
Sis. Glass, I hope this brief posted message finds you feeling better. I was impressed to write because on this Christian journey in this life, we all need consoling words of comfort to help make our day brighter and our burden lighter.

May God continue to strengthen you--both physically and spiritually--and give you what you stand in need of; for He knows what we need better than we.

You will be in my prayers as we all continue to work for the Lord and do all we can in the time remaining to point men and women, boys and girls, to Jesus Christ and the Word of God as the only means of salvation.

M.A.    

M.A.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Sister Glass is Sick
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2006, 08:01:00 PM »
Amen, Brother Crawford, amen! We are all praying for you and Carol.

Esther 7

Sister Glass is Sick
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2006, 01:30:00 AM »
How is your health Sister Glass?

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Sister Glass is Sick
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2006, 10:56:00 AM »
Good Morning Sister Esther,

I would have to say pretty good. I have been falling and the last time did my tail bone in good. There are some other things too. But I could be so much worse. I do indeed thank everyone for their kind prayer for myself and my daughter.    :)

Thank you brother Crawford for your kind comments. I know your prayers have been heard also. God is so good!!!

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

[This message has been edited by Sister Glass (edited 10-30-2006).]

With Christian Love,
Marie