Author Topic: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2  (Read 186111 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2
« Reply #100 on: April 27, 2007, 10:24:00 PM »
Heavenly Father, thank you for having Sister Sybil there to comfort Sister Elaine. Trials are difficult, but you allow them that we may be saved. Send your Holy Spirit to help this lady strengthen her relationship with you. Send people into her life to help her with her temporal needs. There are many in this world who would do your will if they were given some help. Thank you for allowing us to be your hands in helping the poor. We pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Liane H

• http://
« Reply #101 on: May 04, 2007, 08:57:00 PM »
My friend and neighbor Carolyn and her husband who was having heart problems was rushed from the Bishop Hospital to Sacramento last night. He had heart surgery and just got out a few hours ago.

The surgery went well, but he is having a lot of kidney problems and they are only functioning at 54 percent right now.

So please keep Jake in your prayers that he will have a good recovery and be home soon.

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #102 on: May 05, 2007, 04:00:00 PM »
Dear Father in heaven, We are so greatful for Your love and care for us. We pray dear Lord that you will be with Carolyn's husband. Help his heart and his kidneys to hear dear Father. We pray in Jesus name, Amen

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #103 on: May 05, 2007, 04:05:00 PM »
Amen!
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #104 on: May 06, 2007, 12:40:00 PM »
Amen!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Esther 7

« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2007, 03:28:00 AM »
A gentleman who has seen the rougher side of life, came to my home the other day after I'd met him at a yard sale. He professed to being very attracted to me even though he was married by his own admission.

As we talked, he mentioned that his wife wouldn't go to church with him. I offered the suggestion that perhaps it wasn't physical attraction he felt for me, but rather something he saw in me that was missing from his life.

He nodded and broke down in tears. I offered to pray for him and hugged him. I invited him to join us at our church. He pointed to his clothes and the beer in his hand, and I said, "God has brought you here for a reason. You are meant to come to our church and fellowship with us."

Please, pray that he will have the courage of his conviction and the Lord will continue to press upon his heart the desperate need of our times. One of the amazing things he said was, "We're in the last days."

I was just amazed. I said yes, amen! We are in the Last Days. Pray that he will join us and worship with us, and his wife as well.

Sister Marie

« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2007, 07:32:00 AM »
Dear Sister Esther,
What a wonderful story of sharing here. What is his name? There are a few of us here in this church that are feeling the ergency of getting ready, that we truly are in the last days. From his words Christ is also preparing people in the world with the feeling that we are in the last days and that Jesus is coming back soon.

Dear Heavenly Father, We love and honor You as King and Lord of Your people. We pray Lord for this dear man who is being led by You. He is feeling that he needs to come right with you. We pray not only for him, but for his dear wife who for some reason does not seem to have a desire toward Thee. Please be with them both Lord and lead them to Truth. Help them to both know that You love them Truly and that You have a people on this earth that do follow you and are preparing for Your soon coming. We ask this is the name of Jesus, and pray it for His sake, Amen

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2007, 09:41:00 AM »
Posted by DHThiele

About four weeks ago, my friend Eric called to tell me he was diagnosed with leukemia. We talked and prayed together.

Last Tuesday, while driving my truck, a passing motorist alerted me to a fire that had started in my brakes. I was able to eventually get the fire out with no loss of cargo, and finish my run once the trailer was repaired. Because of this, I was able to get home about 18 hours sooner than I had originally planned, and made the decision to go and visit Eric.

We had a wonderful time together, though it was obvious that he was getting weaker. We prayed together, I read precious passages to him and sang to him. A pastor came to do communion with us. It was obvious to everyone that he was the happiest and most rested since his diagnosis.

Unfortunately, I was unable to stay with him more than a day, since I had to return home and it was a long drive. I wish I could have stayed longer.

Eric passed away about 12:20 this morning.

Please keep his mother and sister in your prayers.

Liane H

« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2007, 04:44:00 PM »
The power of prayer to heal and save is such a blessing these days. So many are opening their hearts to the voice of God speaking to them and preparing them for the call of God to come to Him.

Some will find it in death and others find it through a meeting, but God works and man works for the saving of souls.

Thanks for sharing these two wonderful experience that lift us up and praise God.

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Esther 7

« Reply #109 on: May 08, 2007, 02:36:00 AM »
His name is Mike. Thank you all for your prayers. I haven't seen him since, but pray that he is well and right with His saviour.

Liane H

« Reply #110 on: May 11, 2007, 07:00:00 AM »
My friend Carolyn's husband Jake had to be flown last night to a hospital in Reno due to more problems with his heart.

His pulse was back down to 30 again and this time they are going to put a pacemaker in to keep his heart ticking. Last weekend he had two stents put into his heart and came home a very happy man to be alive, but now another weekend of problems and near death situation has come once again.

Dear Father:

Please be with Carolyn and Jake that all will go well and that he will pull through once more and come home. If not, please reach Him and I pray that he will open his heart to your voice and know that you are is loving Father and Creator.

Be with the doctors as they do this surgical procedure and with the nurses that will be caring for him that he will recover and be home soon.

In Jesus Precious Name, Amen!

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Sister Marie

« Reply #111 on: May 11, 2007, 07:39:00 AM »
Dear Father in Heaven,

There is so much sorrow and pain down here. We have Jake, a good friend of Liane's, who is so ill and near death. Dear Father, only You know why he is this ill. What we have eatten and how we have lived all our lives answers that question so much of the time. Besides this, You have Your reasons too, for allowing these things to take place. Please Father, I do not pray for healing at this time unless it is Your Will, but I do pray for this dear couple to open their eyes to the fact that they need to be ready for Your soon coming. Please work upon their hearts dear Lord and draw them to Thee.
I pray this is the name of Jesus, Your Son.
Amen

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #112 on: May 11, 2007, 08:46:00 PM »
Amen.

Liane H

« Reply #113 on: May 12, 2007, 06:45:00 AM »
Sister Glass:

Thanks for your prayer and good words and all is very true.

He tolerated the pacemaker implant very well and was recovering at a good rate. My friend Jane picked Carolyn up last night and brought her to their home for rest and to save money.

Jane was in tears as for once in her current life she is able to help others instead of others just helping her. It felt good and she was so glad to be able to be part of the needs of someone who is it is very hard to ask.

Yes in these days as we grow older we see more and more of this. the young let it role off their back and do not realize what a time we live in because they are so distracted by the world, how so sad.

Let us give thanks to God for another day of life and blessings as our God is a good God and a living God that cares for His creation.

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #114 on: May 12, 2007, 01:32:00 PM »
God wants to turn trials into blessings. He will as we allow Him.  :)

Liane H

« Reply #115 on: May 12, 2007, 02:21:00 PM »
Right now Carolyn is in the ER with this morning having chest pains. They have tested her and monitoring her, but not sure if they will admit her yet. Her husband Jake is doing well and recovering.

I am praying that it was just stress pains that she was having from the last few weeks of what has been going on with Jake and it has come to hit her at this time.

Please keep in prayer for both of them.

I think we will see a lot more urgent prayers these days as life is taking very hard turns and trials, but the Lord is good.

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #116 on: June 21, 2007, 10:20:00 PM »
Yes, urgent prayers are prayers that need to be made now, not tomorrow.

We all will die, at least most of us.  We all have mothers.  :) They will die also. My mother has been a great blessing to me and I am thankful for her. She is sick now. She has lived a long life and for that I am thankful. She has blessed me in many ways from my very birth. We all could give such a testimony. But, I want to express the joy I have of having her helping me in ministry.  She has helped in so many ways, not the least of which has been financial. Her help has enabled us to enjoy the Remnant Online.  If it was not for her support of me, I could not have devoted the time and resources to this ministry as well as so many others.

The year after the iron curtain came down in Romania, I was there and in Turkey. A number of general conference sessions and much else. All of this with her support....and she was not even a Seventh-day Adventist!

Well....by God's grace she is today. She is very ill. It came about very suddenly, so it is somewhat of a surprise. I don't know God's will for my mother, but He does. I just wanted to share my burden with my friends and ask for prayer for God's blessings whatever they may be to be extended to my mother in her time of need.

Thank you.   :)

Sister Marie

« Reply #117 on: June 22, 2007, 06:06:00 AM »
Dear Father in Heaven, Brother Richard is suffering now, seeing his mother so ill. She has been a great help to him and his work and we want to thank you dear Lord for this willingness to be such a wonderful help. She has been there for him and walked along side of him, even tho she did not fully understand the Truth, she was a Christian in every way, in action. Her life my be closing, and maybe You have other plans. But we lay this dear women in Your all knowing arms dear Lord and we give her to You. Bless both brother Richard and his mother and family in this hard time, and raise her up again if this is Your will Lord. If not, we know that is the best for her and we will remember that when You close one door another opens with blessings and help. We ask this in Jesus Holy Name, Amen.

Thank you brother Richard for sharing this with us so we could pray with you, for her.  :)

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Adina

« Reply #118 on: August 30, 2007, 01:15:00 PM »
I need your help in prayer for my in-laws. They are in their eightys and were in pretty god health. Last week we learned my father-in-low has something that grew up behind his ear. We expect for some results after the analysis. Pray also for my mother-in-law. She lost her apetite and she needs a good night sleep. I feel kind of guilty being so far away from them (they are in Romania) and no possibility to go there before Christmas. I know we have a great God and pray to accept His will.
Thanks

[This message has been edited by Adina (edited 08-30-2007).]

Thomas M

« Reply #119 on: September 01, 2007, 12:37:00 AM »
I request that prayer be made that God will soften the stony hearts of the administrators of this forum, who have falsely accused me, failed to prove their accusations, but rather banned me from access to this site, merely because I have faithfully upheld Adventist beliefs against the attacks of others on the historicist method of prophetic interpretation. Pray that the Holy Spirit will guide them away from their support of Jesuit-based, preterist interpretation, and open their minds to reconsidering that historicist interpretation is essential to Adventist belief and spirituality. Pray that they will stop their ostracizing and banning of those who faithfully adhere to the principles of Adventism.

Brother Richard responded to this post, saying that I was untruthful. I shall correct my statement. I was banned, insofar as I know, only from the private forum discussions. However, those were precisely the ones in which I was most active. Brother Richard has repeatedly stated untruthfully that I have called people Jesuits here. What I have done is to say that to oppose historicist interpretation by an appeal to preterist interpretation is to follow the Jesuit practice in its historical opposition to Protestantism and reveals a direct or indirect influence of Roman Catholicism on the part of those who do so. That is not name-calling. That is merely the perception of a historical reality and its contemporary ramifications. The opposition to me on this forum has been so intense, so hurtful and so incredibly ruthless, that it raises the suspicion that I have hit a nerve more closely than was my intention or expectation. I have already inspired such accusatory behaviour towards me, that I no longer wish to participate here, if only for the motive of not being instumental in the loss of salvation for those who have mistreated me, finally by pretending that I was lying when I stated I have been banned from posting.
I went onto the Mod2 forum in good faith and willingly apologized to those who had been hurt by my words. I was met there by accusation after accusation, and no level of abject apology sufficed. Even the one hurt came to my defense, to no avail. There was no response to my appeal of August 15. I posted for two weeks on the few places that were open to me, but only met ostracism. If consciences are satisfied, let them be so. My conscience is clear, but I am aware of being wronged. "If thou bring thy gift to the altar, and there remembrest that thy brother hath aught against thee; Leave there thy gift before the altar, and go thy way; first be reconciled to thy brother, and then come and offer thy gift." Matt. 5:23,24. All the while being banned from posting in the discussions where I had been active, I was open to reconciliation on the Mod2 forum, but have been ignored there since before August 15. I made certain that no one had anything against me there, but the rest of you have unresolved insults on record there. I have those things against you, and I have been waiting for a response there since August 15. You refuse to come and be reconciled to one you call "brother" and say you love. Your offering lies abandoned. Perhaps you think I am not important. I am certainly on this forum "one of the least of these" and continue to be treated so.
If you loved me and considered that matters had been finished on Mod2 forum, then why did you continue to ban me from the discussion I had formerly participated in? My original prayer request stands. I pray that God will soften your hearts of stone towards me. Otherwise, I tremble for your salvation, and plead with God not to allow this sin that you have committed against me to remain on your records.

[This message has been edited by Thomas M (edited 09-02-2007).]