Author Topic: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2  (Read 186118 times)

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Re: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2
« Reply #200 on: July 22, 2009, 10:23:39 AM »
This is so true. Her jurney is over (soon). It is us who still have the battle and with God's help we will make it too. What a wonderful thought, "In a blink of an eye, she (and we) will then see Jesus".
With Christian Love,
Marie

Esther 7

• http://
« Reply #201 on: July 22, 2009, 02:50:39 PM »
What is important now, is that we all be there to greet her as she awakens from her sleep, and join her as she rises to meet our Savior!

Sister Marie

« Reply #202 on: July 22, 2009, 08:41:36 PM »
Amen, we all want to be there, for her, but mostly for our Saviour. What a blessed day (and hereafter) is coming. :) Marie
With Christian Love,
Marie

Sister Marie

« Reply #203 on: July 23, 2009, 03:36:32 AM »
Today's News on Liane   :(

Dear Friends,
I got a call from Heidi tonight. Our friend and sister Liane Holland passed away in Reno, Nevada at 7pm. She went in her sleep, there was no struggle, she's sleeping in the hands of Jesus till he calls us on that day when he comes to and take us away from this dark earth. Liane was a Seventh Day Adventist, she studdied and helped others understand the teachings of Christ. She wad been severely hard of hearing, taught a sign language class at the Bishop SDA Church. She used a hearing dog trained to help her know if someone was calling her, of the phone rang, firealarms and sirens when she drove.  She loved animals,  Children , Heidi's daughters.
26. Death and Resurrection:
The wages of sin is death. But God, who alone is immortal, will grant eternal life to His redeemed. Until that day death is an unconscious state for all people. When Christ, who is our life, appears, the resurrected righteous and the living righteous will be glorified and caught up to meet their Lord. The second resurrection, the resurrection of the unrighteous, will take place a thousand years later. (Rom. 6:23; 1 Tim. 6:15, 16; Eccl. 9:5, 6; Ps. 146:3, 4; John 11:11-14; Col. 3:4; 1 Cor. 15:51-54; 1 Thess. 4:13-17; John 5:28, http://www.adventist.org/beliefs/fundamental/index.html29; Rev. 20:1-10.)
Thank You for praying for Liane in her time of need. God's will was done, He let her go peacefully, I pray you all are OK, don't mourn, just look forward to Christ's return.
With Christian Love,
Marie

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #204 on: July 23, 2009, 03:49:13 AM »
Thank you for letting us know, Sister Glass.
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Vicki

« Reply #205 on: July 23, 2009, 07:25:23 AM »
"And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them." - Revelation 14:13

Sister Marie

« Reply #206 on: July 23, 2009, 11:26:57 AM »
We shall meet again. :)
With Christian Love,
Marie

Esther 7

« Reply #207 on: July 23, 2009, 01:52:29 PM »
Well done thou good and faithful servant...

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #208 on: July 26, 2009, 11:11:53 PM »
It is a sad reminder that life is very fragile, even for Christians. On the other hand, death is only a short term sleep. Let us not hope that we could rest in such manner. As the Apostle Paul believed it is better to stay here and do the work that so badly needs to be done to help others know Jesus. So, let us cherish the health we have and study the great light we have been given that our lives may be prolonged to do this important work.

Yes, it is peaceful to be asleep, but we have been praying very long now that God would send workers into His vineyard, for the harvest is white. We are praying that when one is removed that God will add two. Jesus is coming very soon. We have much to do. Through the power of God's grace, let us redeem the time that has been wasted.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Esther 7

« Reply #209 on: August 13, 2009, 11:46:33 AM »
Amen Brother Richard! This is what is needed!

Brian M

« Reply #210 on: September 22, 2009, 04:21:03 AM »
Please pray for Niki. She just turned 28 on Sept 10. She is almost 6 months pregnant with her first child, a boy named Reid. Her husbands name is Tim. She is a cousin of mine living in TN. On September 7, Niki was admitted to ICU with pneumonia. On September 11, she had to be intubated and put on a ventilator. Though the tests came back negative, it is still believed that the pneumonia has been caused by the H1N1 virus (swine flu). She has also now been diagnosed with ARDS (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome). At this point they say her chance of survival is not good.

Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law. Psalm 119:18

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #211 on: September 22, 2009, 05:37:52 AM »
Yes, Brian - prayers! Thank you for this opportunity to pray for this dear woman!

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #212 on: September 22, 2009, 05:40:20 AM »
Heavenly Father, we ask that you intervene in this situation with our Sister Niki. We do not know what is best, but you do and you have told us that we ought to pray for help in this world. We pray for our sister that she would be in heaven. We do not know what is best to achieve this for her and her family, but we pray for her salvation and the salvation of her family. If there is something that she are her husband need to do that would be for their good and your honor and glory, I pray that you reveal this that nothing would be in the way of you healing our dear sister. Even then, you work all things for good to those who love you, so we leave this matter in your hands. If it be to your honor and glory and it it be for the salvation of this family and others, we pray that you heal Sister Niki. We also pray for Baby Reid. We pray for his salvation and if he will bring honor and glory to you and be a blessing to others, we pray for his life also. We pray for the physicians and the family, that through this current crisis that your name will be glorified. We ask that you use Brother Brian to help in this if it be possible. We pray this in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Vicki

« Reply #213 on: September 22, 2009, 06:01:41 AM »
Amen.

Sister Dee

« Reply #214 on: September 22, 2009, 02:13:24 PM »
Praying here for Niki, Reid, and Tim!  Do update us as you find out more, Brian. 

Brian M

« Reply #215 on: September 24, 2009, 04:16:41 AM »
Update on Prayer request for Niki:

They believe she has turned the corner and will recover. They expect recovery to take quite awhile - I'm assuming the ARDS has done some damage but I'm not really sure. It is very good news that there will even be a recovery considering the initial prognosis.

The hard part right now is that she has moments where she wakes up and panics because of the tube they put down her throat, but that should be coming out pretty soon. Thank you all for your prayers!
Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law. Psalm 119:18

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #216 on: September 24, 2009, 04:52:21 AM »
Bless her! This is a good sign, Brian. Thanks for the update!

Sister Dee

« Reply #217 on: September 24, 2009, 05:36:13 AM »
This is wonderful news!  I will continue to pray for her and the baby. 

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #218 on: September 24, 2009, 07:08:18 AM »
Heavenly Father, we thank you for hearing our prayers. We continue to pray that this family will receive your blessing and that it will glorify you. We pray for the baby, that if you save him, that he will be a light in this world and a blessing to others. Comfort the family as they go through this great trial. Help them to study the light you have given and appreciate the gospel and health message so that you will be honored. Loving Father, help us today that our lives will be a blessing to others that we will give honor and glory to you.  We pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Esther 7

« Reply #219 on: September 24, 2009, 11:13:58 AM »
Please pray for my son Jacob. He's being referred to Children's Hospital for an endocrine/metabolic disorder. He has lost 10-20 pounds in the last three months or so. He probably at min. has hyperglycemia.

Thank you for your prayers. I'm off to the doctor.