Author Topic: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2  (Read 186107 times)

Esther 7

• http://
Re: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2
« Reply #60 on: February 25, 2007, 08:16:00 PM »
Please pray that my neighbors will move out the way the police instructed them to. If not, please pray that I will have the patience to endure, and that they won't torment us at least or threaten us.

Thank you!

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #61 on: February 25, 2007, 08:26:00 PM »
Absolutely, Esther!
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Esther 7

« Reply #62 on: February 25, 2007, 08:32:00 PM »
Thank you Sister.  :(

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #63 on: February 25, 2007, 08:49:00 PM »
Dear Father in heaven, the God that can take care all His people. Sister Esther is really having a problem with threatening and ungodly neighbors. Dear Lord, you know that Sister Esther is one of your own. We pray for her safety and that of her family. Also for patience and wisdom in how to deal with people such as this. We pray that the law will uphold their own ruling and get these people out, but if not, I know there is a reason for it. Help Sister Esther to know how to handle this with Your wisdom. I thank you for answering this request in Your time and in Your way. We do ask it in Jesus name. If there is a way to bring glory to Your Name in this father, show Sister Esther how and fill her with the needed Holy Spirit to guide her in this. Amen

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

[This message has been edited by Sister Glass (edited 02-25-2007).]

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #64 on: March 03, 2007, 08:01:00 AM »
There was an accident last week that involved two of our sisters. Vicky Clifford and her sister were seriously injured in a car accident and need our prayers. Both were critically hurt. Please pray for them and their families.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
« Reply #65 on: March 05, 2007, 08:28:00 AM »
Dear Father in Heaven, we thank you for your great mercies toward us. There are, however, times when things happen that we don't understand. Like this car accident that has injured two of your children. Please draw close to them and place your healing hand on them according to your will. In Jesus' name,

Amen

By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Esther 7

« Reply #66 on: March 06, 2007, 01:48:00 PM »
Dear Heavenly Father, please be with our Sisters and comfort them. Lead them in your ways and help them to understand your truth oh Lord. Heal them according to your will Lord, and help us to live in peace knowing that you hold the world in your safe hands.

In Your Son's Holy Name,
Amen

Sister Marie

« Reply #67 on: March 06, 2007, 02:50:00 PM »
Dear Father in heaven, you know about these two sisters and the crash that they were in. First I pray that they will be ready for You dear Lord. And according to Your Will I also pray that they will recover once again. May this recovery bring praise and honor to Your Name.
I ask this in Jesus Holy Name, Amen
With Christian Love,
Marie

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2007, 04:34:00 AM »
Last evening I got a call from my daughter, Frani. She has been experiencing boils, unusual boils that leave her body exhausted throughout their duration. This third one on her breast had to be lanced and a wick inserted for drainage. She felt no better, yet worse several days afterward.  The doctor suspects MRSA - dread! We will know for sure on Monday. I read through the MRSA thread, showing her the information on this nasty mega staph bug. So that thread was vital in my understanding of the seriousness of it. Meantime I am with her in Santa Fe and request your prayers.

As a Christian mother of a worldly daughter I always ask myself if this is the event that will turn her eyes toward Jesus. There have been so many ... yet nothing. Would you pray a specific prayer with me that if this is MRSA, that the Lord will work on her heart through it, if this is His plan on this specific life event?

[This message has been edited by Sybil (edited 03-11-2007).]

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2007, 05:40:00 AM »
Heavenly Father, nothing is as important in our lives as the conversion of our children. We want the little flock you gave us to be in heaven with us. Our Sister Sybil understands that you will either allow or cause difficulties in the lives of sinners that they may turn to you for help. We pray for our dear sister's daughter, Frani. Use this situation today to turn her mind to you. Send the Holy Spirit to open her mind and heart to your presence, your power, and your love. Give Sister Sybil wisdom to know what to say and do to work with you in this situation.

Use this illness to bring Frani to you and if healing her will bring honor and glory to you and salvation to our sister's daughter, we ask you to heal her. We pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2007, 07:56:00 AM »
Amen and Amen. Thank you, Richard. I have always prayed the Lord to do whatever it takes, short of killing her, to get her attention toward Him. It is a dangerous prayer, yet I pray it. Her soul is much more important than her body. Thank you for the wisdom of that prayer, Richard. It is Thy will be done in this situation.

Sister Marie

« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2007, 01:16:00 PM »
Dear Sister Sybil, How I feel for you. I too have prayed the same prayers many times. We need to pray for what is most important first and the body second.

Dear Father in Heaven, We do come before you this prepreation day with a serious request. Our dear Sister Sgbil has a daughter named Frani that has not choosen yet to come into the fold of Your Truth. I pray dear Lord, that You will touch Frani's heart with a touch that only You can do. With Your Love Lord, please have the Holy Spirit enter into her heart and change it from a cold heart toward Your Truth to a heart that yearns for the Truth. Help her to be filled with a urgency in her heart to be ready to meet You. We thank You for this Father.
According to Your Will, we also ask that You will heal her of her illness. There is nothing, NOTHING, that You cannot heal with ease. But You and You alone, know if it is best for her to live on. You know the beginning to the end and we leave her life in Your hands dear Lord.

We ask these things in the name of Jesus, Your Son. Amen

With Christian Love,
Marie

Esther 7

« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2007, 09:16:00 PM »
Sister Sybil,

I will be emailing you. You and your daughter are in my prayers.

God bless you both,
Esther

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2007, 10:29:00 AM »
And Sabbath blessings we received! A quick recap ... being in town with Frani and Liam, the hours leading up to Sabbath were more than I could have wished for. Thank you for your prayers.

With Frani feeling puny, we were quiet and reflective. With the schedule of events for SS, church and the Sabbath afternoon funeral, it was a must that the music be in place, so a quiet practice ensued. Frani joined me in her living room and began singing with me. We sang and sang and then we cried ... we reviewed songs of her childhood and sang them. Then we worked on some new ones she could sing with me for special music for church sometime in the future. At one point, she burst into tears and cried full throttle. The Holy Spirit was in this place. The gratitude sitting in a mother's heart was simply overwhelming. Thank you, Eternal Father, for Your Spirit!

Do you know the song, "Then Jesus Came"? My younger brother and I grew up in church singing it as a duet from age 10 (me) and 8 (him). He was like my twin born two years apart. Frani has always known the song - so we sang it. Again, tears were flowing as never before - the words piercing the heart! Such a moving experience we have not had as mother and daughter in years. It was a joyful yet heart-wrenching way to bring in the Sabbath. It appeared as if she had a tiny glimpse of her need. I know it was true for me.

Then on Sabbath, my little primary group sat spell-bound at Peter's thrice denial of Jesus ... and the pastor preached Romans 7 of all things - we have that ongoing conversation here. He was spot on! Glad to hear it and we were blest. Then we had communion.

After church, choir practice was one of willing hearts, ready and able to lift their incredible voices to the praise of One. What a blessing. There was not a blip on the radar screen.

Then the funeral of one of our dear members at two in the afternoon. The sanctuary was packed with state legislators, the secular community, his friends and extended family. The state of the dead was presented so beautifully in its correct light. His favorite song was "Amazing Grace" and the congregation sang every verse with feeling and a seeming connection. That song alone has the power from above to convert the heart.

The service ended with "The Love of God" sang by one old woman whose heart was so full of a Friday evening experience with her daughter and the Holy Spirit that she wasn't even nervous. How grateful I am for the love of God - how RICH and PURE - how MEASURELESS and STRONG! It shall forevermore endure - the saints' and angels' song! Amen and amen!

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2007, 10:32:00 AM »

quote:
Originally posted by Sister Glass:
We had a blessed day yesterday too. Afther S.S. (which I enjoy a lot) we had a wonderful sermon by a Elder who was in the hospital only two days or so before. A great message. Instead of staying for potluck we went home to eat (Carol and I). Then my friend at Church called and she and her daughter and Carol and I went to the park in Red Bluff and fed the birds. Beautiful sea gulls and malyards and gueese. Such beautiful creations of the Lord.

Last night Carol did two things that she never did before. For one, she asked me to come and pray with her. This is something I do each morning and evening. But she asked this time and that was so so precious. When done, she did not really seem like she was ready for sleep. (She talks so little) yet, I was impressed, so I asked her if she wanted to talk. She smiled. I waited.... and waited. And then she started talking about heaven. (something she especially needs to think about. Oh, it was so precious to hear her talk to me one on one. And we talked about heaven and the beautiful things will be a part of it. We talked about having a free spirit in the Lord. Nothing holding us back. We both suffer with this problem in different ways. Her totally and me with certian things. We had such a wonderful time last night. A beautiful blessing from the Lord. After being so ill with her three breakdowns last year, heaven and forgiveness and God's love and promises are becoming real to her again. Praise God!!!!

My friend above.... her husband may be deathly ill and die from it even. They are waiting for the tests to come back. They are also ready as a family, for the outcome, even if it is bad. These people are middle age with a young daughter. His name is Floyd. And in the last year especially, God has brought him so far. He is now a Elder in our Church and preaches like the other elders. It too is so precious the change we have seen in some people. So please keep Floyd in your prayers.     :)

Sister Glass: it was a Sabbath for mothers and daughters, wasn't it? I am so happy with your sweet, sweet experience with Carol. Our children, very special children cling to a mother's breast, depending upon us at critical events in their lives even though they are gown. Sometimes the words are slow in coming ... and what cannot be said can certainly be expressed in a look, in a mood. God's incredible gift to humanity, beside Himself, is children.

Our girls are hurting, in need of healing. To be a vessel used by Him, we can facilitate it through love and gentle kindness, pointing them to the Great Physician whose medicine to heal all that needs healing is beyond our finding out. He can touch those painful chords within their little minds and throughout their little bodies that hold no access to the human touch. The Divine is their answer. Our prayers for them are unceasing.

God bless you, Marie, as you travel this road with your dear Carol. My prayers will always include you and your daughter. xox S

Sister Marie

« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2007, 03:44:00 PM »
My friend above.... her husband may be deathly ill and die from it even. They are waiting for the tests to come back. They are also ready as a family, for the outcome, even if it is bad. These people are middle age with a young daughter. His name is Floyd. And in the last year especially, God has brought him so far. He is now a Elder in our Church and preaches like the other elders. It too is so precious the change we have seen in some people. So please keep Floyd in your prayers.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Esther 7

« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2007, 11:17:00 PM »
Amen! God has reached out to our children and is drawing them ever closer to us in these last days. What a blessing!

Liane H

« Reply #77 on: March 27, 2007, 06:24:00 PM »
Please pray for my friends husband Jake who is in the hospital. He is going through a series of tests, but his foot is the big problems that we know of presently.

His toe got infected and he may lose his foot if they cannot get rid of this infection. He is a diabetic and this could be very bad news for him.

He is not SDA, but he is a good man and kind to so many. Loves animals and a good friend of mine, so please keep him in your prayers.

Dear Lord, please help my friend Jake and take care of him and that he will be healed and able to keep his foot. You know the end from the beginning and can do all things, so I please ask that you help him at this time.

In Jesus Precious Name, Amen!

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #78 on: March 30, 2007, 06:14:00 PM »
My older brother, John, is in need of prayer. He knew something was going on with his heart, so he went to the ER (he is a hospital administrator) and there is some difficulty with the upper chamber of his heart. At the moment, he is having a heart cath and we will know more later this evening. He is a former SDA so our burden is extraordinary in his case. Thank you.

------------------
Sybil
"In times like these, we need a Savior!"

Liane H

« Reply #79 on: March 30, 2007, 07:15:00 PM »
Hi Sister Sybil:

I as well as others will keep your brother John in our prayers. It is good that he is getting himself check before anything major happens.

Let us pray that this experience will be a wakeup call for him to seek out the Lord.

My friend husband Jake is doing better and it looks like the infection is under control.

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane, the Zoo Mama