Author Topic: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2  (Read 186110 times)

wigina

Re: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2
« Reply #460 on: October 04, 2013, 08:42:26 AM »
His will is the heart beat of the world! I had the same last September with a very resistant bacteria after the operation i know what you went through. We thank God that He has willed that we experience an improvement

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #461 on: October 27, 2013, 08:30:06 AM »
The Southeastern Conference Constituency is voting today to elect a woman president of their conference in direct violation of their constitution and bylaws and the direct prohibition from the General Conference. The executive committee is a leader in the rebellion against God and the world church. Let us pray for the members of the constituency who have the power to say yes or no. There has never been a situation as dire as this in the history of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. It has happened in other denominations and the results have been divisions in them. God is not honored in such matters. He wants unity in the church, but that unity must stand on Bible truth.

Please pray for all involved in that conference and most especially for those that need wisdom to know what to say and when to say it in an effort to influence the constituency to be faithful to God and His church.

Heavenly Father, our hearts are sad as we see the rebellion in the hearts of men and women who have been entrusted with great light and leadership positions in your church. We pray for them today, that as they pray for the Holy Spirit to lead them that their hearts will be open to hear that "still small voice" that speaks in harmony with Bible truth. Thank you for the faithful ones who are standing for truth and in support of the world church. Give them an extra measure of your Spirit that they may be used of you to do your will in this matter today. This is a crisis in your church and such a crisis demands a strong response. Only you can give the wisdom, grace, and strength to do what needs to be done. We pray this in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

wigina

« Reply #462 on: November 09, 2013, 05:45:59 PM »
Lord you know from the beginning the souls in SECC for you made then yourself. Only you can convince and convict. we may not do much except pray for them. You know each by name. We pray that you individually visit them and show them the end if their ways. For the ways of flesh are vanity and lead only to the grave. Teach us how to approach this matter lead your church out of turmoil. Save us Lord that your people may not be ridiculed. How long father shall this go on? How long, oh how long my Lord

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #463 on: November 09, 2013, 06:21:49 PM »
Amen.
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Dorine

« Reply #464 on: March 23, 2014, 06:41:39 PM »
There is a weather system headed for our province this Tuesday night and through the day on Wednesday. They are calling it a weather bomb. Cat. 3 with up to 3 ft. of snow. The whole province of Nova Scotia is in the way of it. We are on the coast so it will hit us first.

We will be leaving our place on Tues. evening to go to a safer place. We are in a mobile home and there is a good chance that major damage will be done. This is the kind of storm that can cut us off from all emergency help for the ocean can flood the low parts of the road throwing large boulders and debris onto the highway. Portions of the road could be washed into the ocean.

I am asking you to please remember Nova Scotia in prayer. The Lord can divert this or calm it down before it hits land. The last storm we had was only a Cat. 1 and the destruction was unbelievable. It was high tide at the time and the sea went in under the pavement in places and heaved it and broke it up just like an earthquake had hit. Not to mention the damage to homes along the shore.

Thank you and I will let you know how it all turns out when I can.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #465 on: March 23, 2014, 07:06:43 PM »
Be safe. You have our prayers. I am glad you have a place to go.

Dorine

But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Vicki

« Reply #467 on: March 24, 2014, 06:47:43 PM »
Oh, wow, be safe. You will all be in our prayers.

Dorine

« Reply #468 on: March 25, 2014, 04:51:30 AM »
Thank you for your prayers. This mornings forcast says we may only get winds of a cat. 1 now. (I believe prayers are being answered before it even starts) The Lord knew I needed to hear that. Please add to your prayers that I will have peace of mind through all of this.  It is so easy to tell others to have peace and to trust and say all the right things but the true test of what you really believe is when it falls on your own doorstep.

It's a beautiful sunny calm day today. It could lull you into not taking this seriously. We have a lot of work to do moving things to safer places on the property. I am emptying my greenhouse and that is a huge job as I had stored everything to do with my garden there last fall. It is FULL.

Off to do our part now while the Lord is doing His.  :)

Vicki

« Reply #469 on: March 25, 2014, 10:49:38 AM »
God bless you with peace, dear one. I know first hand what you mean.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #470 on: March 25, 2014, 09:42:37 PM »
Yes, we are praying for you, dear sister.  God is in absolute control and nothing happens that He does not allow.  Rest in Him and all will be well no matter what happens. Our redemption draweth nigh.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Dorine

« Reply #471 on: March 27, 2014, 06:48:52 AM »
Praise God for His faithfulness. His hand was on this storm keeping it under control.

We ended up staying at home. The place shook a few times and the gusts were scary at times but today the sun is shining and looking outside we see no damage only a few small limbs down. We have never seen a forcast where all meteorologists were reporting the same thing about this horrific storm that was on it's way so we KNOW God answered all our prayers. All of Nova Scotia was shut down but we have not heard of any damage or injuries. Winds are still high but will gradually die down throughout the day. We haven't heard if there was any damage to the coast line.

Thank you for your prayers.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #472 on: March 27, 2014, 08:46:26 AM »
What a blessing.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #473 on: March 27, 2014, 09:07:12 PM »
God is GOOD!!! We thank Him for hearing our prayers for you and Eric!

Dorine

« Reply #474 on: March 28, 2014, 06:31:24 AM »
We are still praising God for His watch care over us. I must add that not only did He answer our prayers to calm the storm but He calmed my nerves so that I was at peace. I'm not a nervous person but I know what these storms can do and the devil kept flashing images into my head of our home destroyed and no place to call home. I've learned many lessons from this and I have started to simplify my life even more. Thank you again for your prayers. There is something very comforting and powerful about knowing the people of God are praying for you.

Dorine

« Reply #475 on: April 08, 2014, 01:41:52 PM »
Here I am again seeking special prayer...... My sister just called to tell us that their youngest son passed away last night in the hospital. This was not expected and is a shock to us all. He leaves a wife and two teenagers. My sister is especially devastated because he had left the church and had not returned. Thank you.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #476 on: April 08, 2014, 05:14:07 PM »
Oh, Dorine! I am so sorry. Please send our love to your sister and tell her we are praying for her comfort through this.

Dorine

« Reply #477 on: April 09, 2014, 05:34:27 AM »
Thank you Mimi. There's such comfort available to those that love the Lord and he uses the prayers of others to help accomplish that.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #478 on: April 09, 2014, 09:34:49 AM »
Amen!  He will use these trials to prepare His people for what is coming, for what is already here. We will keep this family in prayer, Dorine.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #479 on: September 28, 2015, 03:14:33 PM »
There are some union  conferences in the world church that are in open rebellion against the world church. The Dutch Union is one such congress. We understand that it is not just the executive committees in these unions that are at fault, but it is the church membership that has elected delegates who elect the officers of some of these unions, and in other cases they elected the officers of the local conferences who then have elected the union officers.

In the Dutch  Union, the executive committee over ruled their constituency and voted to begin ordaining women prior to the decision of the World Church at San Antonio. This high handedness reveals the situation existing in the Dutch Union. Things are not right, and more troubling than  we shall speak of here. It is my intent  to ask for prayers for the Dutch Union and the faithful church members in that conference. It may be that the union will be allowed to remain in the church for a period of time even if it remains in rebellion. This places  our faithful brothers and sisters in that union in  great trial. Please pray God will reveal Himself to be present through  the faithful in the Netherlands.