Author Topic: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2  (Read 187024 times)

Benedict

Re: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2
« Reply #440 on: July 05, 2013, 10:46:25 AM »
Can you pray for me brethren.my wish is to pass my 'o' level so that i can take my spiritual,financial & social lifè to another level

wigina

« Reply #441 on: July 05, 2013, 11:32:26 AM »
Benedict, The Lord listens to the prayer of the meek wnd humble and those who.request will surely receive! May you achieve the goals of your life always.... Even to the end of time
God bless you abundantly

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #442 on: July 05, 2013, 11:37:05 AM »
Benedict, welcome to our fellowship! Good to see your prayer request. We will pray for you, that God will give you wisdom and grace to glorify Him all that you do. Jesus is coming soon. He wants His people to be successful in this world that they may be His witnesses that His ways are best. Just as Daniel was in his day, so we are to be in our day. God bless you, dear brother! Have a blessed Sabbath!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #443 on: July 05, 2013, 11:44:46 AM »
Absolutely, Benedict. It is our privilege to do so.

Eternal Father, we bring before You your son, Benedict. First we ask that you forgive us of our sins, wherein we have sinned against You. Cleanse us from all unrighteousness, Father, and again place within us Your Spirit that we may be acceptable in Your sight. You know our every need and as You look upon Benedict, we ask Your will be done as he sets about his plans. And if his plans are not Your plans for his life, we ask that You would please make that known so he can see what your will is and adjust accordingly. Bless him this Sabbath day and give him peace that only comes from You. In the blessed name of your dear Son Christ Jesus, Amen.
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #444 on: July 05, 2013, 06:47:07 PM »
Dear Father in Heaven,
       We bring before You this Sabbath Evening,  Benedict. He is a child of Yours and we ask that first of all we pray for forgiveness of sins for him and for each of us. Please provide for him everything He needs to live for You and be ready when You come again. I pray in Jesus Name. We give You all the Praise and all the Glory. Amen
With Christian Love,
Marie

wigina

« Reply #445 on: August 02, 2013, 05:20:43 AM »
Lord thank you for life.thank you because you know what is good for us always. I Started my masters program in may, unfortunately Inot able to raise the requisite, fee on time a and it seems that I will have wasted a whole year. I need your prayers. And I need money! I Had paid 30% hoping that my sponsor would meet his obligation before now. there is no hope for that now. The deadline for clearing my fee is Monday 5th! I Need $800 before the close of Monday.
Dear God let your will be done in my life
Amen.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #446 on: August 05, 2013, 08:05:23 PM »
I have a prayer request for friends who are being unjustly sued. Cannot get into the details, but I can tell you it is an unjust claim. Please remember them in prayer. They go to court on Friday. We pray the truth will come out in this trial and the liars and thieves will drop any further claims against our friends.

It is a sign of the times.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #447 on: August 05, 2013, 08:13:12 PM »
We have been praying for you, wigina.  There have been many times in my life when God has not immediately answered my prayers. If He does not provide the funds for you today, then He has something better. His promise is that "all things" work together for the good of those who love Him. We can count on that promise. The days that are before us will surprise many. God is working on our characters. We glory in our tribulation. It works for our good and God's glory as we abide in Him. The only thing we shall take to heaven with us, by God's grace, is our character and those that we have influenced for good.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #448 on: September 20, 2013, 04:13:19 AM »
We ask that you join us in prayer for Richard's son who is very ill and in ICU. He underwent surgery to correct a problem that has plagued him for years. Now there is a raging infection. As with all things complicated and seemingly unexplainable, we know One who can intercede in this emergency. We call upon His name that this young man's healing will bring glory to His creator. There is not a condition that He cannot correct. There is not a heart filled with fear that He cannot calm. Lord God, hear our prayer.

Sister Dee

« Reply #449 on: September 20, 2013, 08:01:30 AM »
Amen, all things are possible!  We are joining in prayer for Richard's son and all the family.  May this trial be a witness to others and bring glory to God. 

Dorine

« Reply #450 on: September 20, 2013, 03:30:46 PM »
We join in prayer with our TRO family on behalf of Richards son. When one member suffers the whole family suffers. May the peace of God abide in each heart as they face this trial together.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #451 on: September 20, 2013, 07:52:27 PM »
I would like to bring before You this evening...Your Sabbath....the requests not yet answered in this forum. There is Richards son and Sybil's request and others Father, who need Your help. We pray for healing and help according to Your Will and according to Your knowledge. We also pray that they will be blessed with courage and peace in their life and a desire in every way to follow Thee. We thank You for Your love for all of us down here and pray that we may be ready for You when You return for Your own. We ask this in Jesus Name and for His sake and His glory. Amen
With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #452 on: September 21, 2013, 06:30:44 AM »
Thank you for all of the prayers. My son is out of ICU and doing better. God hears and answers prayer. While in the hospital with him, I have had great opportunity to reach out to staff and patients. God turns our trials into opportunities to witness as we look unto Him. Again, thank you so very much!

Sister Dee

« Reply #453 on: September 21, 2013, 07:30:27 AM »
Praise God!  Such wonderful news this morning!  And He certainly does turn trials into opportunities.   :)

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #454 on: October 03, 2013, 05:51:34 PM »
We ask that you join us in prayer for Richard's son who is very ill and in ICU. He underwent surgery to correct a problem that has plagued him for years. Now there is a raging infection. As with all things complicated and seemingly unexplainable, we know One who can intercede in this emergency. We call upon His name that this young man's healing will bring glory to His creator. There is not a condition that He cannot correct. There is not a heart filled with fear that He cannot calm. Lord God, hear our prayer.

Please continue to remember Richard's son.

Dorine

« Reply #455 on: October 03, 2013, 06:12:53 PM »
We surely will. Is he continuing to improve or has he had a set back?

But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

wigina

« Reply #456 on: October 03, 2013, 07:45:23 PM »
The Lord of hosts remembers all in the time if affliction. Our only prayer is that His will be done in our lives and the lives of or loved ones. Brother Richard, all that happens happens for the glory of the Lord. Do not be discouraged for we have a hope here and in the here after we who pot our trust in the omnipotent one! Be cheerful and contented! for the Lords will must be done in due course. Amen

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #457 on: October 03, 2013, 08:11:11 PM »
Amen!

We surely will. Is he continuing to improve or has he had a set back?

We don't know. There has been no word. Sometimes that can be worrisome on a very basic human level. We know God's Spirit and His holy angels are with them.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #458 on: October 03, 2013, 10:19:29 PM »
Thank you all for your prayers for my son.  He is doing better now, but things had changed for the worse. Many place a great deal of faith in man instead of in God. That is a mistake. I don't intend to go into detail as to what can happen in a hospital, many already have seen statistics that support the staff wanting to get patients out as fast as they can. I will only say this. There are great risks taken often that are not considered very carefully by some. One such risk are multiple CT scans with contrast in a short period of time. If they need to be done, then realize there is a risk and it goes up when more than one is done in a week. We have been watching a secondary infection and damage to the kidneys very closely for the last five or six days.  God answers prayer! Again, thank you all for you prayers.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #459 on: October 04, 2013, 03:20:15 AM »
Praise God! We are so happy to know there is improvement!