Author Topic: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2  (Read 186171 times)

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Re: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2007, 11:02:00 AM »
Thank you dear Father in heaven for you kindness in helping our dear sister here. Praise Your Holy Name. Amen!

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2007, 01:55:00 PM »
Thank you dear Lord!

We are happy for you dear sister! It is a blessing to be able to pray for you and with you!! Thank you for allowing us the privilege.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Esther 7

• http://
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2007, 05:18:00 PM »
Thank you Brother Richard! I am still amazed at how much better I am feeling. It is becoming increasingly apparent that my body was becoming more and more poisoned daily due to being unable to cleanse my blood and rid myself of the waste. I am already clearing of much of that and feel as if I am slimming down already.

Thank you Lord for your goodness. I pray that you will allow me to serve you more and better through my improved health. Help me to bless others with the blessing of my newly found health. Amen.

Liane H

« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2007, 02:14:00 PM »
My friend Heidi's mom is in a diabetic coma right now and all prayer are being requested to help her recover.

Your prayers are appreciated.  

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2007, 04:40:00 PM »
Yes, Liane - she is in my prayers. Many in my family are not far away from being in that same condition. Such a terrible illness. The health message ... the health message.
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Esther 7

« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2007, 05:44:00 PM »
She is in my prayers Sister Liane. What a sad state of affairs. What a blessing to know that the Lord is going to relieve the suffering of the world soon.

God bless you all!

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2007, 11:18:00 AM »
My neighbors, James and Carolyn Condon (along with a little adopted boy of ten) have lived in this valley for close to twenty-five years. Carolyn committed suicide yesterday morning. She has been in and out of a mental institution for the last two years, not being able to cope with any part of life. She didn't want to be a wife any more, and the saddest part of all, she did not want to be a mother any more. The husband was finally going to give her a divorce which would have been final on Feb. 15.  

Prayers are requested for the husband, a grown son of twenty, and the young boy. They have all struggled with the anguish the mother has been experiencing. Her husband was one of those who came to help dig the grader out of the snow in my driveway a few weeks ago. That night he talked with tears in his eyes of the agony the family has been experiencing. Nothing was helping Carolyn out of her severe mental possessions. She was not a praying woman, so I ask that we pray for the remaining family - to be able to heal after so many years of torment with a displaced, out of touch with reality wife and mother.  

------------------
Sybil
"In times like these, we need a Savior!"

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2007, 01:20:00 PM »
Heavenly Father, this world is full of pain and suffering. We long to go home. But, we are here to be a blessing to others, to help them find peace amid the hurt. We pray for James and his two children. Comfort them as only you can. Use Sister Sybil to minister to this family in their need. Send others to help where Sister Sybil cannot. Turn this tragedy into a blessing for this family, we pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Sister Marie

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2007, 09:26:00 PM »
Dear Kind Heavenly Father, how my heart aches with understanding at the pain this family is going through. Please dear Father, help them to come to You. Out of every bad experience You can use it to bring people to You. Open their hearts Lord to hearing Your still small voice. And let them hear it in the voice of Sister Sybil and others who may try and help with Your leading. Provide in their hearts dear Lord, Peace and a desire to understand about You more. I pray in Jesus Holy Name, Amen..
With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2007, 02:16:00 PM »
The situation with the 3ABN ministry is not good. There is much talk in the world and in the church about activities in this ministry. It brings reproach upon the church and the ministry. If we all could pray for a resolving of the difficulty so that God can be glorified through this ministry that He raised up, God will be honored.

Sister Marie

« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2007, 04:01:00 PM »
Dear Heavenly Father,

It is with a heavy heart that we bring 3ABN before you dear Father in heaven. You started this ministry to spread the Truth around the world. Satan is sore with anger against them and will do all he can to stop this ministry. You know Lord, for I know you are watching; and only you (not us) know all the truth about this situation. We pray dear Father that you will intervene and make them whole again. Either whole from within or if slander, we pray that you free them from that.... whatever the truth is. Bless each person there that they do and live in the way you want them to. I ask all this in Jesus name, Amen.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

SA

« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2007, 05:36:00 PM »
My father was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer in August 2005 and was given one year to live.  He is still alive today, but the doctors say he probably won't see 2008.

I ask for your prayers for the Lord to help him continue to live and to heal him according to his will.

Thank you

Sister Marie

« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2007, 06:15:00 PM »
Dear Father in Heaven,

We ask your help dear Lord for this dear member in the healing of one she loves so much. Give peace and courage and in all ways knowledge to see that your will is the best way in all things. I ask this in Jesus Holy Name and for His Sake. Amen.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2007, 05:39:00 PM »
Amen

Mishka

« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2007, 03:21:00 PM »
I will pray for your father, SA. That the Lord will heal him if it is his will, and that he will comfort him in his sickness.

Mishka

"I can do all things through Him who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #55 on: February 24, 2007, 03:49:00 PM »
I request prayer for patience. It is a character flaw. I need the patience of Jesus that transform a quick carnal spirit into one of long-suffering. Thank you and God bless you.

------------------
"Patience as well as courage has its victories." AA 465
Sybil

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #56 on: February 24, 2007, 04:22:00 PM »
Sadly we all possess this defect outside of Christ. Some to a greater degree than others. Moses, the meekest man on earth manifested this defect when he took his eyes off of Jesus and became angry with God's people and struck the Rock.

Here is one of the truths that God uses to help us along. When we are in great trial, we will be strengthened to know that God has allowed it for our good. How is that?  "And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience."

But, that is not the end of the matter. We love Jesus and want to glorify Him in our lives. How can we do this?

"And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us."  Romans 5:3-5.

Heavenly Father, your dear child, Sybil has asked for help. Please answer our prayers that she will be drawn closer to you and be given grace to endure the trials that you measure each day for her. Thank you that we can understand that the trials or for our good. We pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Sister Marie

« Reply #57 on: February 24, 2007, 05:28:00 PM »
Dear Lord, there have been trying times and we pray that you will help Sister Sybil in this request of hers. And I also pray that you will help the rest of us, for we need help in this just as much as she does. We thank you Father for Your answer to our prayers. May it bring glory to Your Name always. Amen

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #58 on: February 24, 2007, 06:19:00 PM »
Father, Eternal Father in heaven, Thank You for Your bountiful mercies, for Your love, for Your long-suffering with us in this sin-sick world. How pitiful we must look in Your eyes when we exhibit such traits yet remaining in our hearts. Father, remove them - take them from me - and place a right Spirit within me. A good witness, I cannot be with this trait left unchecked, unconfessed, therefore unforgiven. Forgive me for this lack.

Holy One - place a Spirit of forbearance of long-suffering with my heart, give me the Spirit of grace you so freely extend to me, is my prayer in the Name of the Savior, Jesus. Amen.

------------------
"Patience as well as courage has its victories." AA 465
Sybil

Esther 7

« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2007, 02:21:00 AM »
Amen.