Author Topic: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2  (Read 187033 times)

LindaRS

• Senior Moderator
Re: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2
« Reply #380 on: June 12, 2011, 09:01:22 AM »
Update on the pastor's daughter: she is slowly recovering. She is alert, can talk and walk a bit. I don't know what her current prognosis is. I will probably learn more when the pastor returns.
O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps. O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing. Jeremiah  10:23-24

Larry Lyons

« Reply #381 on: June 12, 2011, 10:26:48 AM »
Heavenly Father, nothing is too hard for You. I pray that you will heal this young woman if it will be to Your glory. Comfort and give hope to her family and above all, whether or not it is Your will that she lives, may she and her family soon all meet together at Christ's return in the clouds of heaven.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #382 on: June 12, 2011, 10:29:59 AM »
Amen!
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #383 on: June 12, 2011, 11:34:10 AM »
Amen!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

LindaRS

• Senior Moderator
« Reply #384 on: June 20, 2011, 05:50:05 AM »
The pastor's daughter is now in rehab. The bleed was in the back of her brain and her speech and eyesight are slightly affected. The problem is will they find what is causing the BP spikes that led to the stroke in the first place.
O Lord, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps. O Lord, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing. Jeremiah  10:23-24

Vicki

« Reply #385 on: June 20, 2011, 06:33:38 AM »
From a brain hemorrhage & in a coma with a poor prognosis to this! It is a great improvement. I will continue praying for her recovery and add that the reason for the problem is discovered.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #386 on: June 21, 2011, 05:16:38 PM »
Eternal Father - we ask for protection of the saints against the turbulent weather being experienced at Michigan Campmeeting. Please guide the leaders responsible for safety to know what to do with Your people in the midst of the tornado warnings. We plead for their protection. Any and all requests are subject to Your will and we will accept whatever happens. Help them, Father, calm them with your sweet assurance. In the name of Jesus, Amen.   

Vicki

« Reply #387 on: June 21, 2011, 05:27:19 PM »
Amen.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #388 on: June 21, 2011, 05:36:23 PM »
Thank you, Heavenly Father!

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #389 on: June 22, 2011, 06:28:17 AM »
Prayer works!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Larry Lyons

« Reply #390 on: July 09, 2011, 07:45:49 AM »
 Herb Douglass sent this out last evening:

Rick Howard, author of The Omega Rebellion, which sold out the first edition in a few weeks last summer, is in a San Diego hospital Emergency toom as I type. All I know is that while delivering his evening message, he suddenly showed great distress and then was rushed to the hospital with a serious heart attack. Rick is on a west coast speaking tour. Next wek he is scheduled for  some meetings at Soquel camp meeting (on satellite), then at several other venues until Aug. 1. His message is clear, convincing, and most timely. All I am doing is sharing this emergency moment with you, doing what the Good Book tells us to do--add our prayers to the angels supporting Rick at this moment. We live in a Great Controversy that becomes more vivid, more personal as the days go by. Please tell the Lord and the angels that you are throwing your mind and heart behind everything eing done by those physicians and by the attending Holy Spirit. Thank you my friends.

Herb Douglass.

Vicki

« Reply #391 on: July 09, 2011, 08:55:26 AM »
Thank you, Larry, I will be praying for him.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #392 on: July 09, 2011, 03:56:04 PM »
Eternal Father: You know the situation with Elder Howard. Whatever will bring glory to Your name, we request that You do. We are feeble and frail, not knowing the end from the beginning but You do. Help us to know how to pray for this man. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

Larry Lyons

« Reply #393 on: July 09, 2011, 09:33:36 PM »
I pray that God will enable pastor Howard to continue in his efforts to warn our church members and church leaders about the true nature of "spiritual formation" and the various practices that are involved in it. He is giving the most emphatic and urgent warnings. Satan wants to stop him, but our God is a powerful and loving God.

Dora

• For the battle is not yours, but God's.
« Reply #394 on: July 09, 2011, 09:46:09 PM »
Sounds like a man with a message that satan desires to silence. I join with all of you in praying for his recovery, and for courage for him to continue in his work of giving the Straight Testimony.
Dora

Vicki

« Reply #395 on: July 10, 2011, 07:04:20 AM »
Yes. I have been blessed by one of his audioverse.org msgs. I only say one because the others are video. I am sure they are as important to the church as the one I heard. It is timely information.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #396 on: July 10, 2011, 09:55:02 AM »
We just got late word that Rick Howard had a mild heart attack and it is possible he may have the ability to finish his current speaking schedule. If it is God's will, may it be so.

Sister Dee

« Reply #397 on: July 10, 2011, 10:21:45 AM »
Amen. 

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #398 on: July 10, 2011, 01:31:21 PM »
Heavenly Father, thank you for your protection. Thank you for hearing the prayers of many who are concerned for Pastor Howard.  We pray that your message will go with power as he continues to present the truth, we pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Larry Lyons

« Reply #399 on: July 10, 2011, 02:42:37 PM »
Praise God that he can continue his very important speaking engagements. He will be speaking at Loma Linda shortly and then at Central CA camp meeting at Soquel.
I also pray that he will seek followup care from a physician and/or facility that does not simply push pills and bypass surgery etc.