Author Topic: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2  (Read 186108 times)

Ben Reyes

• http://
Re: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2006, 12:06:00 AM »
Hey i am trying to get to Southern Adventist University to study theology and help the Kingdom of Heaven grow. I feel God called me to do this. At this point I am very poor and $$$ is telling me that I might not make it to college. God's Will is HIS Will but i ask that you all say a passionate prayer for me please. i am supposed to leave sunday and i am getting rebaptized sabbath. i Love my siblings in CHRIST--please pray for this Christ wanna-bee

Liane H

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2006, 05:44:00 AM »
Hi Brother Ben:

Thank you so much for sharing your prayers needs. Know that we will keep you in special prayer as you go forward to your quest to serve our Father in heaven.

May the Lord bless you at this time and make a way for you to go forward in your desire to serve Him and brings souls to heaven.

Lord please help this renewed brother to go forward in his desire to serve you and that he will be able to make this trip to school and learn how to do YOur will in his life.

You know our needs and I ask that You will bless him and give him Your strength to go forward.

In Jesus Precious Name, Amen  

------------------
The Zoo Mama
Romans:  8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2006, 10:44:00 AM »
Brother Ben, we are happy for you! When God calls and we respond, He will always provide for our needs. Keep your eyes upon Jesus.

Heavenly father, we thank you for drawing our dear brother. We ask that you guide and empower him to do your will and provide for his needs in regards to his education. We pray in the precious name of Jesus, Amen.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Liane H

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2006, 10:09:00 AM »
His name is Mike. He is nineteen years old and destroying his life with drugs and drinking.

For some reason God has brought this young man into my life to help. For some reason he keeps coming back, wanting to go to church, visits for days with our pastor down in Lone Pine, b ut still the drugs and drinking have their claws in him.

Today PST at 1:30 he is to be picked up and taken to a AA meeting. This is to be his first step so please pray that he is there and goes.

I appreciate all that come to this place and read this and pray for him.

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Liane, the Zoo Mama

stephen

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2006, 11:33:00 PM »
I understand about the drugs and alcohol addictions.  I, too, have struggled with many addictions.  Satan does not care what addictions he inflicts, just that they work for him to keep us from hearing the voice and prodding of The Holy Spirit.  

I have not drank for over 20 years now.  Praise God!  I attended AA meetings for many years and found that it was very important to do the things 'suggested' by those in recovery and in the Blue Book of Alcoholics Annonymous.  Get a sponsor, preferably one that you don't particularly like!  (what I mean by that is one that doesn't feel the need to make you like them.  One that will look right into you and tell you the truth, and knows your heart.  Not a feel good yes man, or woman)  And by the way, stick with men for men and women for women.  Newly recovered drunks tend to fall in love easily, without realizing it is not the real thing.  Stay clear of relationship changes and other major changes in your life for at least the first year of sobriety.  The emotions are on a roller coaster and satan is waiting for you to get on.

You need help.  And God can, and will, if He is sought.

I also had addictions to drugs, tobacco, etc. etc. etc.  In short, everything that feels good.  And I also realize that I am an excessive person.  Everything I do I tend to do to excess.  So, the safest thing for me to do is worship my Lord and study His word, to excess!  

Zep 1:11 Howl, ye inhabitants of Maktesh, for all the merchant people are cut down; all they that bear silver are cut off.

Zep 1:12 And it shall come to pass at that time, [that] I will search Jerusalem with candles, and punish the men that are settled on their lees: that say in

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2006, 10:40:00 AM »
Amen, Brother Stephen! By beholding we become changed. If we will contemplate God's love for us, if we will keep Jesus centered in our minds, we shall be "changed into the same (His) image from glory to glory"!

We all are in continual need of being changed. We come int this world with a fallen nature that is depraved. It is only through the Spirit of Christ that we can be changed. And, this God has promised and made for provision for at great expense.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Esther 7

« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2007, 02:23:00 AM »
Please keep me in your prayers today as I am going to be going in for bladder surgery. It shouldn't be a problem, however there are always risks with any surgery.

I am praying that this will be the first step on the road to a pain free and healthier life.  :)

God bless!

Liane H

« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2007, 05:04:00 AM »
Dear Sister Esther:

Thank you for coming  to prayer requests of your need. I will think and prayer for you until all is over and you are home to let us know how it all went.

Dear Father:

I come before you in prayer request for Sister Esther. Please bring comfort and peace to her heart and soul as she goes into surgery for this bladder problem. Let your hands guide the doctors and nurses that they are able to do the healing work that will make her better.

For those of us that have been under surgery we know the risks and fears that come with it. Please bring peace and trust in You that Your will be done.

In Jesus Precious Name, Amen!  
S

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2007, 06:06:00 PM »
Dear Sister Esther, I do hope that you will do fine and we will be so happy to hear from you as to how you are, when you are feeling good enough to be on TRO again.
In-between time we will be praying for you.

Dear Father in Heaven, we ask that you will be with this dear sister of ours. You know already how this surgery went for Esther. Please be with her and help her pain to be small and shot lasting without infection setting in or any other problems. And we do also pray according to Your All Knowing Will. We ask this in Jesus Name and for His Sake and Glory. Amen.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2007, 11:39:00 AM »
Amen!

Esther 7

« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2007, 04:52:00 PM »
I got snowed in yesterday, so I can only think that perhaps yesterday wasn't the day I was supposed to get this surgery. It didn't feel right anyway, and I found out about it last minute.
So I have another time set up for Tuesday and I know the Lord will be with me and care for me. He knows what is best and knows the proper timing.

Thank you all for your prayers,
Esther

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2007, 10:35:00 AM »
Dear Father in heaven, we thank you for this change. You allowed it so there must have been a reason for it that Esther will find out about someday. Please guide in her life and help peace to come to her if having this operation is what is your will for her. We thank you for this dear Lord.   :) Marie

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

[This message has been edited by Sister Glass (edited 01-08-2007).]

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2007, 07:19:00 PM »
Amen. All things work together for good for those who love the Lord!

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2007, 09:01:00 PM »
Father - you know this woman, Sheila J. Lee, Congresswoman from Houston, Texas. We ask that your Spirit will stir her heart to be an upright representative of You not only in her private life but also in her public life - for if her private spiritual life is right, her public life will be as well. To represent her faith through Adventism in such a light that she can have a holy influence in all she does, with all in whom she comes in contact.

Father, You need a right representation through your children. We bring this sister to You in a united prayer. That You may sustain her, that You will instill within her a willingness to be guided by You in all her representations. Father, we thank you for the abundance of blessings You give us every single day of our lives. Without You, we could not breathe, we could not think. Thank You for life in this life - and for life eternal when we will see Your face. This is our prayer, in the name of Your Son, Jesus, we ask.

Amen

------------------
Sybil
"In times like these, we need a Savior!"

For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Liane H

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2007, 08:00:00 AM »
Dear Sister Esther:

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Know that we will keep you raised up before the Lord and that your surgery goes well tomorrow and you will be back home to write and let us know how you are doing.

We will pray that His hand will guide the surgeon and all those that are in the operating room. May the Lord bless and keep  you dear sister that according to His will be done.  

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2007, 11:39:00 AM »

quote:
Originally posted by Sybil:
Father - you know this woman, Sheila J. Lee, Congresswoman from Houston, Texas. We ask that your Spirit will stir her heart to be an upright representative of You not only in her private life but also in her public life - for if her private spiritual life is right, her public life will be as well. To represent her faith through Adventism in such a light that she can have a holy influence in all she does, with all in whom she comes in contact.

Father, You need a right representation through your children. We bring this sister to You in a united prayer. That You may sustain her, that You will instill within her a willingness to be guided by You in all her representations. Father, we thank you for the abundance of blessings You give us every single day of our lives. Without You, we could not breathe, we could not think. Thank You for life in this life - and for life eternal when we will see Your face. This is our prayer, in the name of Your Son, Jesus, we ask.

Amen

Amen!

Liane H

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2007, 05:59:00 AM »
Dear Brothers & Sisters:

Let us keep our dear Sister Esther in our prayers today that if the surgery goes as scheduled today that she will be safe in the arms of Jesus and that she will come through it and be back with us soon.

Dear Father:

We come before you to pray for our dear sister Esther. Please be with her and the surgeons as she has this surgery on her bladder. Help her to heal quickly and that she remain safe in Your care and trust.

In Jesus Precious Name, Amen!

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Esther 7

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2007, 01:32:00 AM »
I want to thank all of you for your prayers for my safety and the success of this surgery.

I am here to tell you today that the surgery went exceedingly well, and that my recovery in the post op room went extremely rapidly. The nurses were saying how amazed they were at how rapidly my pain was under control, with minimal drugs and how quickly I became alert with no side effects.

Most exciting however, is that even though I have been on chronic pain medication for several years, and have always still been in pain despite the medications, I am in basically no pain at this time. I am uncertain if this will last or not, but I feel much different than before the surgery.
Almost as if I have more energy and something has just changed inside me.

They do the expansion of the bladder and it is for diagnosis but some people have the added benefit of increased capacity as well as reduced or eliminated pain for months at a time, at which time they do another procedure. It appears that I may be one of these fortunate people.

I'd like to praise the Lord for His faithfulness to us His children, and to thank you all for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. I appreciate you so much.  :)

God bless you all,
Sister Esther

Liane H

« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2007, 04:52:00 AM »
Hi Sister Esther:

Mo matter what happens tomorrow, prayer is what got you through that surgery and recovery. If only more knew the power of prayer and used it.

Let us continue in prayer for your continued healing and freedom from pain.

Dear Father:

Thank you for bringing this dear sister back to us and she is already posting and doin g much better. Let Your will be done in her continued recovery and freedom from as much pain now and in the days to come.

Your love for us is greater than anything that exists in the universe and we thank You for that love and grace that helps us through each day.

Bless us Oh Lord, keep us in Your ways and that we all remain faithful to the calling.

In Jesus Precious Namen, Amen!

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2007, 09:58:00 AM »
Bless you, Esther. You say that you feel something different inside? Prayer, dear woman, Prayer! I am so happy you are in better spirits and that He brought you through so beautifully. We will keep you in our hearts and prayers as you continue to recover. Again, bless you. xox Sybil
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89