Author Topic: Gone at 93  (Read 5098 times)

DHThiele

Gone at 93
« on: October 29, 2006, 06:11:00 AM »
Please pray for my grandfather. My grandmother passed away at 93. She will be sorely missed.

I tried to post this on the prayer request forum, but I was not permitted to do so.

[This message has been edited by DHThiele (edited 10-29-2006).]

Liane H

• http://
Gone at 93
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 05:41:00 PM »
Hi Brother Thiele:

Thank you for sharing your loss. Your family is always in my prayers and more so now, but take care in your travels and know that Angels are there with you always.

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Gone at 93
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 10:47:00 AM »
Heavenly Father, we join with our dear brother in his concern for his grandfather. Death is sad, but not like it is for those without hope. Draw close to our friend's grandfather and comfort him in a way that only you can do. Help him to consider not only the joy of being reunited, but also the opportunities that remain on this earth for him to be your servant. We pray this in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.