Author Topic: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2  (Read 186126 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2
« on: December 28, 2005, 09:17:00 AM »
Part 1 of this topic is now 31 pages so we need this second part. Thank you for joining together in prayer for all who come soliciting our prayers, especially the "urgent" ones. God is not only glorified by such, but He is pleased when we come to Him asking in faith and in His Son's name.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Very Urgent Prayer Requests.... Part 2
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2005, 08:33:00 AM »
Jusroz's grandmother Mable is just out of surgery from a broken hip. She is 94 and in pain and  not eating. Please join with us in prayer for her. Jusroz asks "that we pray for God to heal the right hip where she had the surgery and that God will comfort her and make his presence felt with her. Also that God will be with her mind and she will recognize her family and know they are with her and wont let her be hurt by God's grace. The other problem she is not eating and her blood sugars are running low. Please pray that she will feel better and start eating and be more coherent."

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

M.A. Crawford

• http://
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2005, 01:12:00 PM »
I have just recently learned and am truly saddened that one of the Remnant Online moderators, Sis Ele, passed away earlier this month. From what I could glean from her posted messages, I believe she made her calling and election sure before leaving this world. My prayers go out to her family to the effect that they too will be ready to go back home with Jesus when Christ is seen coming in the Clouds of His Glory.

M.A.

M.A.

linda

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2006, 09:22:00 PM »
My husband has just abandoned the children and I two days ago. I am hurting deeply, although still rather numb, I suspect. The babies are baffled and missing their daddy. The two year old asked to pray for her daddy, so we prayed together. She prayed, "Dear Jesus, Please help daddy to be nice to mommy, and be safe. In Jesus' Name, Amen." Please join with us in praying for their daddy to choose to come home and stay. Pray for strength and courage for me. Thank you, and God bless....

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2006, 11:27:00 PM »
Dear Father in heaven, you see this hurting family. The children are hurting not understanding why their daddy is gone, or why their mom is so sad. And Mom is so torn and yet needs strength to carry on for her little ones. We pray this evening Father, that you will give them peace, and love and strength to carry on. Bless and be with them.
And for Daddy Lord, there is pain and suffering too. He must be feeling very worthless at this point. It is so hard to turn around once a mistake like this has been made. Give this daddy the decision of the prodigal son Lord, that he will see his error and that You Lord will show him that he is able and worthy through Christ to go back and be the daddy and husband he should be.

Please shine Your loving kindness on this whole family dear Lord Jesus. I pray this in Your Name and for Your Sake. Amen

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Liane H

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 04:19:00 AM »
Blessed Father:

Thank you for bringing Linda to our forum in fellowship and need. Please keep a covering over her family so that she will be able to take care of the children and feel Your love and care for her.

The children Lord, be with them, let them know that their Heavenly Father is with them and that You are there in their need.

May you be able to open the heart of their daddy that he will realize that he needs to go back home and be with his wife and children, that they need him to be the head of the home and a light of Your character.

When one of us hurt Father we all hurt. Help us to help Linda as much as we can.

In Jesus Precious Name, Amen

Linda:

If you need any help or support, feel free to "contact us" at the bottom of the page and one of our Moderators will be glad to help you in one of our closed forums.

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

godsgraceatwork

• Evangelism
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2006, 11:08:00 PM »
Pray for our ongoing evangelistic meeting. We begun these meetings on 6th January 2006 and we are ending them on 21st January 2006
So please pray for the presenters, the choir and for those who are listening but above all - pray for those who have made the decisions so far.
Martin
"The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid." Zephaniah 3

Liane H

« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2006, 12:55:00 AM »
Blessed Father:

Your work is going around the world. The food of life is being presented and many are taking the call to follow you and fulfill your will for their lives in a relationship and fellowship for all eternity.

Please cover these workers with your blessings that the fruit of the harvest will be manefested for all to see and know of Your love for them.

Your Name is above all Names, let the word go forth that Jesus is coming.

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2006, 04:20:00 PM »
Dearest Sister Linda, we sorrow with you over your situation. There can be few things if any that are more painful than watching our children suffer. Take comfort that Jesus is at your side. He will be there continually to give you both wisdom and strength. Your children are young enough today that they will be encouraged as you are. Know that there are many, many brothers and sisters that are and will be praying for you and your family.

God will work things out for the best. It is hard to see now what that will be, but you may claim His promise that all things work together for good to those who love the Lord. He will turn Satan's evil to good as we abide in Christ.

Do you have a church family to help you?

Heavenly Father, you know the pain and suffering that our dear sister is going through. Please comfort her as only you can do. Draw her very close to you and comfort her children through her. You know all of the details in this family and you can work in ways that we know nothing of. We ask you to do this for this family's salvation and their happiness. Send those who are sensitive to our sisters needs to help her in this very difficult time. Hold her in your arms and keep this family warm and safe during these cold winter nights, we pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Michelle

« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2006, 10:46:00 PM »
Please pray for my parents.  I just got home this afternoon and found an email from my dad.  My mom was in a bad car accident Monday--t-boned by a guy who ran a red light.  Most of her ribs are broken, as is her sternum.  She is in huge pain, and has an epidural to manage the pain, so she can breathe properly.  She'll be in the hospital several days and off work several weeks.

My dad, as you may remember, is diabetic--I pray that he remembers to eat correctly so that he doesn't have a blood sugar episode at night with no-one there to catch it (as has happened in the past).

Thank-you.

M

WendyForsyth

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2006, 01:07:00 AM »
Oh Michelle! Your parents and you and your family are in my prayers. I'm so sorry!

God bless,
Wendy

I have no doubt that God considers you to be one of His friends; otherwise He would not trust you with so many crosses, sufferings and humiliations. Crosses are God's means of drawing souls closer to Himself.

Fenelon

Liane H

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2006, 01:51:00 AM »
Hi Michelle:

Both your parents are in my prayers. I understand your concern for your father. Is there anyone would stay with him until your mom is able to get home, get better and help him?

How old are they? It must be driving you nuts to not be able to get to them, I know it would me. Most important she is alive and will get better.

Blessed Father:

I pray for the healing of Michelle's mom and the watchful angels over her father to take care of himself. Bless them with your peace and love while she heals and is able to get back to the road of recovery and health.

Give peace to Michelle to know that her parents are in your hands and no matter what she will feel the peace in walking with you in faith and in trust.

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2006, 08:49:00 PM »
Dear Heavenly Father, please be with Sister Michelle's mother and father. Be with the surgeon as he operates. Comfort our dear sister and her father also. It is hard to be so far away when such a difficulty happens. But, you are right there to help all involved. And, you are the One who holds all in your hands. Use this situation for the benefit of all and for your honor and glory. Watch over Sister Michelle's father. Give him wisdom and strength to eat what is good for him so that he will not suffer from high blood sugar. Give Sister Michelle peace as she knows that you hear her prayers and ours for her parents, we pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Dear Sister Michelle, our prayers will continue in our daily worship in my family as I am sure many will do who read your prayer request. We suffer with you as you wish you were there with them. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to pray with you.

Richard Sherwin

• Keeper of Bees
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2006, 04:29:00 PM »
How's your mother doing Michelle?

Br. S

Laughter is an instant vacation

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2006, 12:30:00 PM »
Yes, Sister Michelle, how are your parents? and you? Your family remains in our prayers.

Sister Marie

« Reply #15 on: May 27, 2006, 11:27:00 PM »
Please pray for Carol. She is doing very poorly right now after her doing better for awhile. It is so hard on me. Please pray for both of us. Thank you.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2006, 09:54:00 AM »
Heavenly Father, you know the situation with our dear Sister Marie and Sister Carol, please manifest your presence to them. Comfort them in their trial. This world is not our home. Help us to see that we are only here for a brief time and then we will be free from the pain and suffering that is our lot in this world. Thank you for working in Sister Marie's life. In her suffering she has drawn close to you. Bless her even more than you have. Reveal your love and your presence that she may be lifted above this world, we pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Sister Marie

« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2006, 07:53:00 PM »
Thank you so much brother Richard. Please keep Carol in your prayers, she is having a hard time.... and me too.  :(

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2006, 12:40:00 AM »
Dear Sister Marie, there is a fire similar to the one that Mishak, Shadrak, and Abednigo were placed in. God allows us to placed in ths fire. He is the One who has His hand on the temperature control. It is for our own good that He allows this trial. "All" things do work for our good because we love Him.

There is a particular book in the Bible that will help us when we are in the middle of this fire. Job suffered, not on account of his sin, but for his own good. It is a spiritual battle that we are involved in and we know who wins!

Another Biblical example that can help us is the experience of Paul. He was given a "thorne" in his side for a purpose. If Paul needed this thorne, then I do also. It keeps us dependent upon the Lord.

So, I guess what I am encouraging you with is that we can indeed glory in our tribulation for it will work for our God and God's glory. When in the fire, it is hard. We only need to look at our Saviour in the garden or on the cross and our trial is made easier. He has prepared the way for us.

I know that it hurts to see your child suffer, but even this is in God's control. Keep your eyes fixed upon the Saviour and when the testing and trials are over, you will know that God was with you.

Heavenly Father, I pray for my sister. Comfort her in the midst of her trial and her daughter also. Only you can lift her up beyond this pain. Help her to see beyond it. Give her a lesson to share with others through her poetry. Give her wisdom and grace to honor you, I pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Liane H

« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2006, 06:37:00 AM »
Dear Sister Glass:

The Holy Spirit has many names, but the one that comes to mind is Comforter. There is a reason for that and we should seek the Comforter in our trials and situations that require us more than most times to seek Him in our needs.

There could be some practical reasons why Carol is going through hard time right now. Do a checklist to see if she has changed anything or lacks something. That can help. I know how easy it is to feel good for a long time and then slack in what I should do and start to go downhill from stopping.

This is the time we need to reach out in fellowship to our brothers and sisters for prayer and you have done that. That is what a family is for.

Most important at times such as these we draw even closer to our God. It  is satan's desire that we put a wall between Him and ourselves, but we must never do that. This is the time we must let go and let God do in us what His powerful will can help us do.

Take care dear sister and know that you are in my prayers and love.

Father:

Please help my sister in her trials with her daughter Carol. You know their needs and concerns are. May they draw even closer to You during this time in their need.

Liane, the Zoo Mama