Author Topic: People From Peak Crossing  (Read 2815 times)

Laurie Mosher

• There is a place of quiet rest
People From Peak Crossing
« on: May 05, 2000, 06:25:00 PM »
   Br.Clive sent an email concerning a young girl who was killed in a MVA last week.

Dear Heavenly Father,
 I come to you, representing Your people, Father. As Jesus intercedes for us, we are admonished to intercede and pray for other poeple. Father, in this time of grief for this family, I ask that You will draw very near to them in this their hour of need.

Father, many times people ask "where were You God when my loved one died?" And Father, we know that You are in the very same place as when Your Son Jesus died.
  None of us can understand why loved ones are taken from us at an early age, but Father, I just ask that You will see their needs and desires. For You and Jesus have experienced sorrow and bitterness, and tears. Father I just ask, that in Your mercy and Grace, that sorrow will turn to sunshine , and the family will be united on the glorious resurrection morning when Jesus comes. O God, may Your Coming be soon, and those that "have died in You, will indeed rest from their labors",and be raised IMMORTAL on that great day. Father, keep us each faithful, and may we ALL walk in the steps of Jesus our Master and Saviour. Thank You for hearing and answering this prayer.AMEN and AMEN.
  Keep "the" faith!
 Br. Laurie

Keep "the" Faith,  Brother Laurie