Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 187668 times)

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Re: Prayer Requests
« Reply #200 on: May 18, 2008, 01:29:45 PM »
Dear Father in Heaven, This illness is such a real hardship, for it takes people to the level of hope and then plunges them down again, and this is at its best. I pray for courage and hope for tomorrow (a soon tomorrow) for Richard and his mother and their whole family. Soon we will no longer need to experience such sadness. Toward this time we look dear Lord. Thank you for walking with us "through the valley of death. We have nothing to fear, for you have concord death. Thank you Lord, Amen.
With Christian Love,
Marie

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #201 on: May 18, 2008, 04:16:18 PM »
Amen!

Psalm 103

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.
He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.
The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.
He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger forever.
He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.

For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.
Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him.

For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.
As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.
But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;
To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them.

The LORD hath prepared his throne in the heavens; and his kingdom ruleth over all.
Bless the LORD, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

Bless ye the LORD, all ye his hosts; ye ministers of his, that do his pleasure.
Bless the LORD, all his works in all places of his dominion: bless the LORD, O my soul
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Adina

Prayer Requests
« Reply #202 on: June 03, 2008, 12:37:55 AM »
Dear all,

I'd like to ask for your help in prayer. God was and is good to us. He protected us to return safely in our home country. We tried to live our best helping our old parents and we keep doing this. But we need to live also. In less than a month I had a job.  That wasn't just good. It was great. But for reasons unknown to me, my husband cannot find one yet. They keep promising him a job, telling him how much they need him, but nothing yet. He is kind of depressed now.
Lately I started to hear bad news about the company I work for. It looks like they will be forced to sent us home. I know God promised to give us our daily bread, so will you please join us in prayer for our jobs. He is the only One knowing the future and we trust Him to take care of our needs. We really appreciate your help in prayer

Sister Marie

« Reply #203 on: June 03, 2008, 06:29:44 AM »
Dear Sister, Thank you for letting us know so that we can pray for you and your needs. We hope that you get work soon for your husband and that you can keep your job, if this is God's will.  I have a very good friend that got stuck in this reality deceit that is causing so many now to loose their homes. Not only are they loosing their home, but for two years have not been able to sell their nice little place. This month they will forclose. On top of this the husband in this family has been ill with one problem and then another. Now they have found that he has cancer well advanced that the dr. never seen. This has been a blessing to the family for they have learned to eat right and raw and he feels better than he ever did. Don't know if they changed this in time to stop the cancer, but he is feeling so good now. The whole thing here is that many are being tried beyond what most people could take. But they are hanging on to the Lord and His promises with strength that they never thought they could have. God is leading and He has a plan for us. Regardless of what happens God is still and always in control.

Dear Father in heaven, We are so blessed to be able to talk with you. This is something that NO ONE can take away from us. Please keep us strong for YOU. We need your help so much. Please bless this dear sister Adina and her family. Help her husband to get work where it is Your Will. And help Sister Adina to keep her job too according to Your Will. There are many leaning on Your promises today like never before, and many more are to follow. Please be with us Lord, Your children, that we will never leave You and falter. We ask in Jesus Holy Name and for His Sake, Amen

May God Bless you dear sister Adina. :)
With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #204 on: June 05, 2008, 12:07:59 AM »
Amen! All things work together for good to those who love the Lord! 
Such a promise!!!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #205 on: June 28, 2008, 02:04:39 PM »
California is falling lower and lower on the scale of moral worth.  The state supreme court overturned the voter legislation banning homosexual marriage. So now the homosexuals and their supporters are celebrating and will continue their push to indoctrinate our children that homosexuality is good and proper.  Today San Francisco is exalting homosexuals with their homosexual pride celebration. The whole state is now performing homosexual marriages. Soon after this began, God removed His hand of protection and fire fell from heaven on the state. Whether from Satan or God, we cannot tell, but we know that God has allowed it. Over a thousand fires burn in the state. Nothing has ever been seen like it.  California was not prepared for such judgments. Help has been requested from other states, the federal government, and other countries.

There are a few that love and serve God in the state. For their sake, please pray for rain and God's protection on their lands,  and for the safety of the firefighters.  God will still mingle mercy with judgment. Many will turn to Him in their time of need. I hear now that many are praying for rain. Let us ask God to use this for the salvation of many.  And, we may even ask for rain in San Francisco, if it will be to God's glory.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #206 on: June 28, 2008, 03:06:59 PM »
... if it be to God's glory, yes.

Lewis

« Reply #207 on: June 28, 2008, 07:23:05 PM »
My oldest brother who has been in and out of the church for years, talked to me today, and for the first time ever, he asked for prayer for his family. His wife also was raised in the SDA church, and there are children involved.

He and his wife own a big business in our state.

Over the past year their relationship has been strained, and now there is a great possibility that they will get divorced. He has taken a 6 week vacation to try to sort things out, and sent my father who worked at his business on a vacation as well to the great lakes during this time.

He now is asking many questions. I think this is turning him to God in some sort of way. I am praying that the Lord will open not only his, but his wife and children's eyes to see their need of a Savior, and to come back to God.

He never wants to discuss religious matters period! He has had some very harsh opinions about the church and the SOP in the past. Somehow, he thinks that when the sunday laws come, if he is around at that time, he will be ready, and can join the church then. I have not been able to approach him on any of these issues, because of his opinions.

It just surprised me that he talked to me about prayer. This tells me that he is open to some degree at this point. I please ask for your prayer for my brother and his family.

Thanks,

Your brother in christ.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #208 on: June 28, 2008, 08:30:41 PM »
These older brothers of ours! God is working. It seems as if his attention is wanted in heaven. You are doing the right thing - just be his brother and pray with him as I know you will. He will be in our prayers, dear Lewis. God is gathering His own!

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
« Reply #209 on: August 03, 2008, 09:14:02 PM »
Brother Brian, wanted me to post this prayer request and praise for him since he is now without a computer. He returned today from a trip to discover that his house had been robbed. It's my understanding that of course it was mostly the electronics and tools that were stolen. So he is requesting your prayers as he deals with this situation.

However, he also wanted to state that this is also a praise report. He is thankful that his family was not home when it happened that at least the thieves were not maliciously destructive.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Lewis

« Reply #210 on: August 03, 2008, 09:16:36 PM »
He is thankful that his family was not home when it happened that at least the thieves were not maliciously destructive.

Praise God for that.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #211 on: August 04, 2008, 05:59:16 AM »
It is not nice to have your home violated in such a manner. I came back from a "missionary trip" to find my house with all the drawers open. They had stolen all of my electronic equipment including my computer.

God gave me a faster computer.

Heavenly Father, thank you for helping our Brother Brian to be thankful amid his trial. Continue to bless him and his family as they labor for you, we pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #212 on: August 05, 2008, 10:09:18 AM »
Amen!

Brian M

« Reply #213 on: August 06, 2008, 03:15:26 PM »
Thanks for your prayers everyone. We feel blessed despite the hassle this has/will be. I'll be accessing TRO during breaks at work for some time, but I'll try to keep up with things.

They got the computer, tools and some other misc. electronics. I'm sure they were very disappointed to find we had no TV or Stereo System.  :D

Thanks again to everyone. God bless you all!
Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law. Psalm 119:18

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #214 on: August 07, 2008, 03:36:37 AM »
And God bless you as you recover from this invasion. I am so sorry for it.

Brian M

« Reply #215 on: August 12, 2008, 06:56:53 AM »
Please keep the Michigan Conference in your prayers. This is the year of our quinquennial session, so we will be re-electing officers for the Michigan conference. As with any conference there are those that would seek to change what we have, but we want the Lord to rule over this process! The session will be taking place on Sunday, September 21 (The day after our Men of Faith Conference).

Thanks,

Brian
Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law. Psalm 119:18

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #216 on: August 12, 2008, 07:55:15 AM »
North America needs more conferences such as Michigan. We will be praying for the session, dear brother. It is a light that needs to continue burning brightly.

Heavenly Father, we thank you for the Michigan Conference and the revival and reformation you have given them. We ask that you reveal yourself in this upcoming meeting, that your will be done. Show the church the power of grace in this meeting. Give your church consecrated leadership that your name may be glorified. We pray this in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Lewis

« Reply #217 on: August 12, 2008, 09:01:55 AM »
I pray that the Lords Will is done as well. I too have spoken to some who are telling me that there are many who want to see a change in the Michigan Conference. A change that is not positive.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #218 on: August 12, 2008, 10:06:38 AM »
Many of us in the outlying regions look to that conference for the continued good they do. The Lord is in charge and He will have a group with backbone. My prayers are ever with that conference and especially for that conference. Thanks for letting us know, Brian.

Sister Marie

« Reply #219 on: September 01, 2008, 07:14:19 AM »
Br. Brian, I am so sorry to see that you suffered at the hands of theives. May God provid for your needs according to His will.  :)

Yes, do pray for Michigan. How satan would like to get her on the ban wagan of deceit and error. May she continue to shine for Him in ways many other states have not.

With Christian Love,
Marie