Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 187741 times)

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
Prayer Requests
« Reply #140 on: March 25, 2005, 07:23:00 AM »
Dearest Heavenly Father, I praise you and adore you this wonderful day, where millions of people in this world  are thinking of you and your Son and all His sufferings. I pray for them Lord, that they may find truth,  I pray for love in this world of darkness.  

I pray for NCMorgan and her husband.  Break the chains that bind him in his fantasy world.  Show him how much more exciting it is to  know Jesus is coming so soon for us, and  studying prophecy step by step in your Word.

Lord, I now ask for healing from your Great Son, our Physician, to heal Carol, Maria's  daughter.  What a loving person she is, but Lord, many years she has suffered with problems and this time it is more serious, Please touch her with your healing hands.

Bless those also who are praying for me and my son.  Help us to accept our trials,  help us to go to Calary, especially today and thank our holy Lord Jesus, who has died for our sins. Help us all to know and  praise Him for HE IS ALIVE today, and ready to come for us.  THANK YOU LORD,  FOR HEARING AND ANSWERING OUR PRAYERS, IN JESUS NAME I PRAY, Amen.

I do not understand ICQ, cookies, UBB, HTML, homepage???

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Prayer Requests
« Reply #141 on: March 25, 2005, 08:30:00 AM »
Thank you dear heavenly Father for Your kindness to us from day to day. I pray dear Lord for Sister Ele and Jeff that things will go according to Thy Will in their life. Help them to weather the trials and come closer and closer to Thee through them.

Please be with sister Wendy also and her family and help Thy Will to be done there. She has gone through so much Lord...

Please be with my Carol.. thine own. Be with her and draw her to Your Heart till she can feel it and know that You are always with her.

I pray this in Jesus Name and for His sake. Always according to Your will Lord. Amen

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Sherwin

• Keeper of Bees
Prayer Requests
« Reply #142 on: June 09, 2005, 11:09:00 PM »
Tonight was a tough night. While moving bees into the summer yards my brother and I discouvered that someone has helped themselves to 68 of our bee hives. We are certain we know who did it. My prayer request is that this young man will be impressed to come to us and confess before we get the police involved.

Losing these in addition to the 256 stolen from us in California earlier this year has really left a bad taste in our mouths. It is hard to forgive those that take away your income.

RichardS

Laughter is an instant vacation

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #143 on: June 10, 2005, 07:12:00 AM »
68! That sounds like grand theft! Sorry to hear about your loss, Brother Richard. Will pray for the thief and you.

Heavenly Father, it is a dark world down here. So very few who know and love you. We pray for our dear brother that you will encourage him with your promise that "all" things work together for good to them that love you. We often can't see how, but your promises are sure. We also pray for whoever stole the hives. We pray for their salvation. Give Brother Richard wisdom to know how to work with you in this matter, we pray with you in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #144 on: June 10, 2005, 07:15:00 AM »
I solicit your prayers as we have half a home. The other half is parked in the middle of nowhere. We need to finish the move which involves considerable. Please pray for the move to be finished quickly and safely. Thank you.

Heavenly Father, thank you for the helpers you have sent to repain the damage and the other preparations you have made in this situation. We see your hand and thank you in Jesus precious name, amen.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Eleanore Holmes

• Member at Rest
    • http://
Prayer Requests
« Reply #145 on: June 10, 2005, 08:27:00 AM »
I too ask for your prayers in urgent need. I have not sold my property in Mexico yet, BUT yesterday  we sold our mobile home here in Paradise Calif. where I now live and the buyers requested 30 days to get out. We need the money from the sale of our Mexico property to buy  anything.  PLEASE dear brothers and sisters, pray that we find a place to live within  the next 30 days.

Dearest Heavenly Father, I pray for Richard, as his 1/2 part of his mobile sits on a highway somewhere....please Lord send a few angels to protect it till he can move it.   Please give him the energy, the help he needs to get settled in his new home.
I also pray for all requesting prayer. Help Richard Sherman to get back all that was stolen from his bee hives.

Lord, my son and I put our lives in your hands.  I claim your many promises that you will never forsake us. Please sell our Little piece in Mexico, so we can buy a small home here. I thank you in advance for finding us a place to live, whether it be a rental or a sale. You will help us so we can start our ministry.  In Jesus name I pray.....

[This message has been edited by Eleanore Holmes (edited 06-10-2005).]

God Bless You
Ele

Sister Marie

Prayer Requests
« Reply #146 on: June 10, 2005, 08:27:00 AM »
Dear Heavenly Father, You have heard the needs of these two men of yours. RichardS is in need of continued grace from Thee to forgive. And we pray dear Lord to work on the heart of the thief that he will come forward and save them both added problems.

Dear Father you know the problems brother RichardM has been having in his preparing to move. And all the rain has held him back. We know not the reasons. But we pray that he may be able to get the work done in Your Timing and that grace and strength may be given to his family to do this.

I pray all of this in Jesus Holy Name and for Your Glory dear Lord. Amen.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

SA

Prayer Requests
« Reply #147 on: July 07, 2005, 08:06:00 PM »
Dear Heavenly Father, Please help my family in our time of need.  You know our problems and have heard our prayers, please have mercy upon us.

We try to follow your word as best as we can, but we fall short like any human being does.  Please forgive us of our sins and relieve us of our sorrows.

In Jesus name we pray.
Amen.

Liane H

Prayer Requests
« Reply #148 on: July 08, 2005, 05:14:00 AM »
Hi SA:

Will keep you and your family in my prayers.

We know that our God is merciful and kind towards us. Even in times of trouble He gives us strength in adversity.

One thing that I have learned is He is there with us and never forsakes us. It gives peace in times of trouble.

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #149 on: July 08, 2005, 06:23:00 AM »
Heavenly Father, we join with SA in asking for your help in this family. We do not understand the situation, but you do. Thank you for this opportunity to pray with SA. We ask you to bring encouragment through your church to this family. Where help is needed we pray for it. Thank you for Jesus and His love and sacrifice for all of us. We know He is soon to return. Give us strength to complete our walk until then, we pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Eleanore Holmes

• Member at Rest
Prayer Requests
« Reply #150 on: July 08, 2005, 07:46:00 AM »
Dearest Heavenly Father, Thank you for bringing SA to our Forum, Guide her, inspre her like you have inspired many of the members here. Make her strong in her trials. You love her so much. Help her to understand Your Holy Words. I pray this is Jesus name.

(SA, welcome, and may you receive great strength  to cope  with all your trials.  I will pray often for you. God be with you.)

God Bless You
Ele

Sister Marie

Prayer Requests
« Reply #151 on: July 08, 2005, 09:01:00 AM »
Dear Father in heaven,

You have heard the prayers of this dear one of yours. Their family needs your help and we pray that in Your way and Your time they will have all that is needed... help in every way. We thank you that they are here with us at TRO and pray that we can be of whatever help possible to them. We ask all this is Jesus Name and for His Sake and His Glory, Amen.

P>S> Welcome SA

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #152 on: October 15, 2005, 12:17:00 PM »
I would like to request from our readers prayers for the family of the late Dr. Dugald Lewis. He has a wife and two daughters. Thank you.

Sister Marie

Prayer Requests
« Reply #153 on: October 16, 2005, 11:27:00 AM »
We all loved this man's truth filled statements for the Lord here. We miss him greatly. Along with our prayers at home could we each say a pray for his family here?
=====================================

Dear Father in Heaven,
We do not know the details of the needs of this dear family who is not going on alone without there dad and husband. But you do know, and we pray that you will especially bless them dear Lord and help them in their needs. Please continue to provide hope and encouragement for them also. We thank you dear Lord for this; and we ask it in Jesus Name, Amen.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

[This message has been edited by Sister Glass (edited 10-16-2005).]

With Christian Love,
Marie

M.A. Crawford

Prayer Requests
« Reply #154 on: October 17, 2005, 08:26:00 AM »
Loving Lord, we thank you for our late brother, Dr. Lewis, and for his contributions he made toward uplifting Jesus Christ and the Word of God here in the various forums of the Remnant Online Forum. We pray especially for the wife who has lost a husband and for the children who have lost a father. May the Spirit of the Living God give them what they stand in need of in order to be saved as they look forward to uniting with their loved one in God's Kingdom, there to be with him for evermore. In Christ's Name we ask it all. Amen.

M.A.  

M.A.

Richard Sherwin

• Keeper of Bees
Prayer Requests
« Reply #155 on: November 13, 2005, 04:35:00 AM »
Please keep my family in your prayers. My mother passed away this morning. This was not unexpected and is in many ways  a relief since she was in the very late stages of Alzheimer's, but the pain is still there. I praise God that when she awakes her mind will be better than ever before.

RichardS

Laughter is an instant vacation

Liane H

Prayer Requests
« Reply #156 on: November 13, 2005, 04:57:00 AM »
Brother RichardS:

So sorry to read of your mother passing. She is in the arms of her loving Savior and the first thing she will see is the face of Jesus when she wakes up.

Father:

Please be with Brother Richard and his family during this time of loss. Bless them as they share with others their love for Jesus and the trust they have for You for others to see during this time.

In Jesus Precious Name, Amen  

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #157 on: November 13, 2005, 06:49:00 AM »
Amen. Heavenly Father we thank you for our Brother Richard's faith and ask that you bless his family in their loss. Use them as your witnesses of the unseen world that is eternal.  Use the passing of his mother to strengthen the faith of those in the family, we pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #158 on: November 13, 2005, 07:15:00 AM »
Please keep our Brother Cop in your prayers also. He has been in the hospital again. His faith is strong, but I know he will appreciate our prayers for him and his family also.

Heavenly Father, we thank you for our brother's testimony. He is a light in a dark world. Continue to watch over him and use him to point those within his influence to Christ.  At a time when he was dealing with the damage to his home from the hurricane, he has to deal with his illness. Strengthen him and his wife. Send faithful brothers and sisters to help, we pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Liane H

Prayer Requests
« Reply #159 on: November 13, 2005, 10:18:00 AM »
Blessed Father:

We thank You for the time you have given us this wonderful friend and moderator to share Jesus with us. Be with Cop and his family while he recovers int he hospital. He is such an inspiration to us all.

In Jesus Precious Name, Amen  

Liane, the Zoo Mama