Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 187625 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2000, 05:27:00 AM »
Amen!

Heavenly Father, we join our hearts with our Sister Wendy's and ask you to come close to her husband. Reveal your love and your desire to strengthen him in his battle to do good. He is tempted to discouragement because of his failure, but let him know of your love for him just as he is. Help him to feed upon Jesus that he might know you better, that he might receive grace to overcome.

We also pray for our sister and ask you to give her an extra measure of grace to minister to her husband. We ask that you give her wisdom to know just what to do and when to do it. You have given us much wisdom in the area of health. I pray you will lead our sister to just what will be of help in the present situation. We thank you for Jesus who is the solution to all of our problems and our brother's. We pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

WendyForsyth

• http://
Prayer Requests
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2000, 09:26:00 AM »
Moved more than you know, thank you all for such a rally of support and love. If you could see the tears...God bless you all and thank you again. Words cannot express how I feel.

Sister Wendy
--------------------
Maranatha!!!

I have no doubt that God considers you to be one of His friends; otherwise He would not trust you with so many crosses, sufferings and humiliations. Crosses are God's means of drawing souls closer to Himself.

Fenelon

John Blake

Prayer Requests
« Reply #42 on: December 16, 2000, 05:45:00 AM »
Back in Sept. we posted a gift box of video Bible studies and books to a non-member group in the Philippines.  The box is not arriving, and we are all anxious.  The deaf there so badly want them.  My prayer is that they will safely arrive before Christmas, and that they will love and appreciate the videos in Sign Language done by Pastor Jeff Jordan of Acworth, GA
   Submited by John Blake

Joan Rügemer

Prayer Requests
« Reply #43 on: December 16, 2000, 06:55:00 AM »
Oh, John...that does sound bad as if the postal service is doing some misdeeds of it's own. Even if someone else took the package hoping it to be filled with goodies they are most certainly now disappointed with the content and would be glad to get the videos out from their possession. So I will pray for such a person to get up the notion to give the package to the postal service to forward to the right address.

But if perhaps the address is somehow or other not known and the package is sitting in a room somewhere for investigating I will pray that the right answers come. Afterall you did write your sending address up in the left corner for them to send it back if it is undeliverable.

But three months of waiting...wow ! Could it be that this non-adventist group wishes another package free of charge and thus uses a fantasy story to reach this goal ? Just speculating...what with knowing how clever some can be.

...Joan....

Joan Rügemer

Prayer Requests
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2000, 07:01:00 AM »

I address you our holy Heavenly Father in the name of Jesus your Son to petition for the problem which is besetting our dear Brother John Blake. You, almight God, know what's going on and we knowing this can come with real confidence that you will solve this mystery of the delayed package to the Philipian deaf people. I ask you please to use your influencing Holy Spirit to move upon the people involved to get them to do the right thing to get the package to the people who are waiting for it.
I thank you Lord for your will to show your love in this situation...Amen.

Laurie Mosher

• There is a place of quiet rest
Prayer Requests
« Reply #45 on: December 16, 2000, 02:34:00 PM »
Dear Heavenly Father!
I, too, come in the Name of Jesus to Your throne of grace and mercy. Father, we can see the devil attempting again to destroy Your people and Your work. Father, we also know that ALL things work together for good to those who love you, AND are called according to Your purpose. Father, may Your will be done, and may Your people be able to see the benefits of Your love to them. Father, someday soon, Jesus will come, and remove the afflictions caused by the evil one. Right NOW, Father , we need Your assurance and reassurance. Please help our unbelief that we can grow in Your trust and patience.

Father I also ask that YOU will continue to address all the prayer requests in The Remnant Online. May each one know that You are still in control, and that Your love for each of us is unmeasurable. In Jesus name and for His sake, I ask, AMEN and Amen!

------------------
Keep "the" faith,BUT pass it around!

Bro. Laurie

Keep "the" Faith,  Brother Laurie

Clive Nevell

Prayer Requests
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2001, 01:05:00 PM »
Would you please pray for Sister Dethick & Brother Stark.
Sister Dethick (86 years old)is in Ipswich Hospital with some broken ribs. She hurt them falling over after repairing some machinery to separate milk in her dairy shed, she still has over 10 head of cattle she loks after but is now going to scale down her work load. We seen yesterday, she was in good spirits but a lot of pain from the break.
Brother Stark, an elder at Harrisville church is having an operation as he is having side affects from diabeties, bleeding from the back of his eye and an ulcer on his leg. We were told by our church Pr. as he was leaving to go and see the family so I do not know exactly what the operation was about.
Blessings
Clive

Paul Beach

Prayer Requests
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2001, 09:29:00 PM »
Please pray for the people of Bakersfield, California that the Holy Spirit may move there in a mighty way and that the Message may go forward there and that the forces of spiritual darkness in that city may be defeated.

JuJu

Prayer Requests
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2001, 07:18:00 PM »
Please pray for Marie Martinez and her only child, Eli. He is 21 y.o. in military and had an accident.  Is on life support.  Doctors give Mrs. Martinez no hope that her son will survive and are urging her to take him off life support.  She is a woman of great faith who raised her son as a single parent.  They are very close. She has asked for prayer for a miracle.  She is waiting on the Lord.

Dugald T Lewis MD

• Moderator at Rest
    • http://www.drdugaldlewis.com
Prayer Requests
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2001, 08:20:00 PM »
Almighty and Loving Father,

We approach you in concern over the requests that have arisen. Sister Dethick, Brother Stark, Marie Martinez and the tragedy regarding her son Eli, and the people at Bakersfield, CA.

Without presenting all of the details which you already know, we seek your divine intervention in the matters described by Brother Clive, Paul and JuJu.  

We realize that the pain and difficulties we experience can only be comforted by your love and your intervention. Through Faith we approach you for help knowing that that the issues will be resolved according to your will.

Be with the friends and relatives of all involved, let them know that your will give them the necessary strength and courage to face the most difficult experiences that they may  encounter.  

We pray that Holy Spirit will also take special interest in the honest hearts at Bakersfield who are longing for truth.

Give us the peace that we need in our hearts.

In Jesus Name
AMEN!

Wendy

• http://www.megspace.com/religion/cainan/
Prayer Requests
« Reply #50 on: February 12, 2001, 12:20:00 PM »
Dear Jesus, please be with this mother in her time of trouble. Give her strength and also be with her son. We put Eli in your hands and if it be your will provide recovery and healing.

Amen

WendyL ~ Maranatha!:)

Allan F

Prayer Requests
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2001, 10:00:00 AM »
I want to ask for prayers for the headmaster at The Norwegian Bibleinstitute where I am working (the former president of the norwegian SDA-conf.). This good, christian man is having a tough time right now. Among other things one of his daughters (ca. 20 y.) has got Crohn's disease and has gone through many operations for the last few months. The last one was yesterday. It is very difficult to treat this disease. But Jesus is the great physician. For him, everything is possible, also to cure incurable diseases. Her father tells me that it hurts him so much to look at his daughter without any possibility to help her. Let us pray for this family.

Wendy

• http://www.megspace.com/religion/cainan/
Prayer Requests
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2001, 02:53:00 PM »
Dear Lord please be with this family. Give them strength and let them know that you are with them. And if it be your will, please heal her.

Amen

------------------

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2001, 06:05:00 PM »
Amen!  Heavenly Father, we sorrow with our brother as he suffers over his daughter. We ask you to comfort him and to give him wisdom to know just what to do. If it will bring honor and glory to you and will work for the salvation of those in this family, we pray that you would heal her, heavenly Father, in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Joan

Prayer Requests
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2001, 11:49:00 PM »

Jesus, thank you for your interceeding for this man and his daughter. I believe in faith that you will heal her to the right time. Please give wisdom to the doctors concerning her diet and treatment. May your mercy and grace reign in this case.
amen.

Joan

Prayer Requests
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2002, 10:04:00 AM »
"On a side note, i really need your prayers at the moment, i am slowly but surely slipping away from Christ. And i really dont like it and dont knwo what to do.
Please pray..."
Paul in Australia

Psalm 25:20-21
"Oh, keep my soul, and deliver me; let me not be ashamed, for I put my trust in You. Let integrity and uprightness preserve me, for I wait for You.!"

Almighty Father in heaven, in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus the Christ I wish to pray for my brother Paul.

You have him in the center of your eye. All his daily tasks, thoughts and actions are known to you. Every word and every thought, you knowest them all together what goes on in him.

There is some darkness or hard hinderness in his soul at this time. The light of your Spirit is not giving him the joy of your Salvation. You do not want to give him up to the evil one.

Your forgiveness of sins is waiting for him. Your Spirit wants to be in him in fullness by his confessing and claiming the blood of Jesus for cleansing. You want to flood him with the knowledge of your words. He is seeing that his drifting away from you is causing emotional and mental confusion.

I pray that in the Name of Jesus the dark powers will be lifted from him. That he will have the light of understanding what it means to be one with you in relationship.

I pray for you to give Paul the spirit of praise to release the substance of faith that is there small in him.

How precious are your thoughts to Paul, O God ! Great is the vast sum of them. Hold back the wicked powers from him of doubt and despair. Let him come into your fellowship of Love.

For Christ's sake,
amen.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2002, 11:25:00 AM »
Yes, Brother Paul, we are praying for you. Jesus is by your side and He will not leave you. Do not rely upon feelings, but upon His Word. Spend time in the Word getting to know Him and by beholing His grace, you shall be drawn ever closer to Him. His promise: "If I be lifted up, I will draw all men unto myself."  He is drawing you. Don't resist that great love.

Heavenly Father, hear our prayer for your child, Brother Paul. Speak to Him in a way that will help him to see your great love for him. Help him to spend time in the gospels or the Desire of Ages that he might feed upon Jesus, we pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Joan

Prayer Requests
« Reply #57 on: February 15, 2002, 03:50:00 AM »

Holy Creator God, our Father in heaven, we look to you for life needs and solutions.
I pray that the sincere among us will not be found with having any trust in their own collected righteousness from having kept the law but only that righteousness which is through the faith in the Lord Jesus our Christ.

I pray for us here who are weakened because of to many thoughts on the past happenings. May these ones be prompted to put it all behind them and reach forward to those positive promises of events before us. May the spirit of faith in you, Jesus, cleanse us all from dark thoughts and fill us with the knowledge of truth to fortify us for the glories coming. May those amongst us who were once part of our fellowship worldwide and now have departed and gone the way of Cain, not kill anymore of the brethern with lying spiritual attacks. We pray for these enemies of the cross that the way of repentance and turning back be offered them.

We rejoice at the prospect of our vile degenerate bodies being changed into like your glorious body, precious Lord Jesus. Please, according the workings of your Holy Spirit within us, subdue our nature to sin and lead us in a life of holy moderation. We have hearts full of thankfulness for the unmerited grace you offer in dealing with us. Thank you for your mercy in being kind to us despite our selfishness and self-centeredness. We have so much on material needs met and are so very thankful to you. Help us to keep on sharing out of our abundance to those in need.

We praise your name that you will be coming soon.
Amen.

Clive Nevell

Prayer Requests
« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2002, 02:40:00 AM »
Father in heaven please be with our dear brother Paul at this time. We all have weaknesses and pray that You will strengthen him at this time.
Bless a dear sister in Christ at this time, Flo. You know she is the only follower of Christ in her family and is in hospital at this time. Be with those who nurse her and the doctors who are trying ti find out what is wrong.
In Jesus name Amen.

Joan

Prayer Requests
« Reply #59 on: February 27, 2002, 09:18:00 AM »

Our Father who is in heaven, through your Son we kneel our hearts to you. Because
Of your grace offered us we have this access to you by the blood of Jesus the Christ who has cleansed us from the sin we confessed. We are truly thankful in our deepest being for the release from oppression we were in because of sin.

We hate the distressing emotion of fear which is aroused by a sense of impending danger or possible pain. It is so awful to be tormented with anxieties causing us to be in afraid. Please use your scriptures to burn into our minds the right image of you, so our personal fear will be turned into a trusting reverencial fear of you for the sake of awe in belief that You can do all things possible. May we walk in this holy fear of you knowing that your love for us is unbiased or partial. You judge us according to our work and we need to walk in works of good deeds motivated by love to You. Please help us stay in such a balance.

Our faith and hope is in you Jesus, for we are in the life of purification in being true to obeying the truth through the Spirit of loving one another. Help our hearts to remain pure in this love we have for one another that we will seek the good of each other with being sensitive to each the other's need.

I pray for those among us who have not yet received the incorruptible holy seed of being born again that they will be given the spark of life contact with you Jesus.  I pray for the words printed here in this forum to be instrumental for the Word of God to be planted in good ground of listeners that a hundredfold of fruit will come forth.

For Christ's sake I pray....
Amen