Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 187696 times)

Laurie Mosher

• There is a place of quiet rest
Prayer Requests
« on: April 27, 2000, 06:47:00 PM »
   I received the following request via my email this evening:

Re: GLEN VIE ADVENTIST GROUP- GC SESSION

Please pray for my music group which was chosen to present music at the forthcoming GC Session in Toronto. We accepted the offer by faith that our God is able to provide all the eventualities for this trip. Please pray for us that we can raise all the money needed for this trip to be successful. We are confident that man's extremities are God's possibilities. There is nothing to hard for the Lord.
jane zembe for and on behalf of Glen View Adventist Group.

Dear Heavenly Father. we just thank You for being our Heavenly father. O God I pray that these young people will witness for You in a powerful way through their music, and Lord God if it be Your will that means may be found that will enable them to rightly represent You and Your people at GC in Toronto. This request I ask in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour, Amen and Amen.!
  Keep "the" faith!
   Br. Laurie

Keep "the" Faith,  Brother Laurie

Zembe jane

• http://
Prayer Requests
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2000, 05:51:00 AM »
Thank you laurie for the prayer. I am confident our heavenly father will open the windows and pour out blessings which we will not have enough room to store. I look forward to meeting you in Toronto if it is the Lord's will. :)

Loving sister in Christ
jane Zembe
Zimbabwe

tami strand

Prayer Requests
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2000, 12:01:00 PM »
Dear Br. and Srs, I would like to request special prayer for an SDA sister I met on the internet today. Clara needs encouragement for herself, her young daughter and her unsaved husband.

I have invited her to join us here and I hope that we will hear from her soon.

Thank you and God Bless,
Tami Strand

Gerry Buck

Prayer Requests
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2000, 09:00:00 AM »
A dear friend of my family has had surgery for 2 anuerisms,and, they have since found a third.

She appears to be recovering well,but,maybe not fast enough to keep her ner-do-well son from obtaining control of her and her resources.

This individual left during her surgery to find her purse to obtain money from it.

He and his live-in female companion both have a history of drug related problems,and he has an alchol problem.

He has physically abused his mother in the past(with in the last 6 months) and we are afraid that he will do it again.

Please,ask our father in heaven to do what He deems best in this situation.

we heard from her doctor today.....he asked us to obtain a durable power of attorney.
Her son has been there a feew times and each and every time he has been there,he's been inebriated....the doctor doesn't want him to be making decisions for her....please ask God to guide us....and to do His will in this.

Thank you.

------------------
He is LORD!
May He come soon.
Gerry

[This message has been edited by Gerry Buck (edited 05-09-2000).]

Examine me, O LORD, and prove me: try my reins and my heart.Ps.26:2
Gerry B.

Laurie Mosher

Prayer Requests
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2000, 10:05:00 AM »
Dear Heavenly Father,
 I just want to add my prayer to Br. Gerry's. Lord God, You know the needs and desires that are exp[ressed on this forum, especially  for those suffering from physical health as well as spirituall sickness. O God, You are the Great Physician, and You only are able to restore Your children to complete health and hapiness. Father bless these requests I pray, and may Your will be done. Father God, there are others seeking physical restoration, and I would ask that You would be with Sr. Moss's friend who is physically sick also at this time. That You woul take away the bleeding and vomiting and restore her to optimum health also. These requests I ask in the Name and Person of Jesus Christ, Your Son, and our Saviour and Redeemer. AAMEN and AMEN.
 Keep "the" faith!
  Br. Laurie

tami strand

Prayer Requests
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2000, 08:59:00 AM »
Dear Brs & Srs,
I am again bringing Clara and her dear family to this family for prayer and encouragement. She is concerned for her children and the fact that her husband is turning from God. I pray also that she find her way to this forum, she has been unable to find this forum with the address I gave. Though it is correct. Clara will be a blessing to all, let us pray this day that the Holy Spirit will quide her here.

Thank you,
Sabbath blessings,
Tami

tami strand

Prayer Requests
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2000, 01:24:00 AM »
Dear Family, I am bringing a young imprisoned man to this forum for prayer. His name is Jeff, 27 yo new Christian, he is my nephew and has been studying our faith with me by mail. He recently started attending the Sabbath services where he is incarcerated, I pray the Holy Spirit to bless him and quide me with this study.

Thank you,
Tami Strand

Gerry Buck

Prayer Requests
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2000, 04:47:00 AM »
As we near the time for the AOL to go offline,please pray that TRO and MSDAOL will fill the need for all the body,and that the spirit of friendship and family will continue to govern all.

It just seems as tho the adversary is trying to throw a monkey wrench into the works. If he succeeds, he will keep everyone arguing and fighting and the work will not get done.

Remember the administrators of all the forums, that God will guide and direct them into all good work.

Let us work together and finish the job so we can go home.

[This message has been edited by Gerry Buck (edited 05-28-2000).]

Gerry B.

tami strand

Prayer Requests
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2000, 01:11:00 AM »
Dear Family, would like to request special prayer for a young SDA student in Albania.
Her name is Linda and has asked for prayer to overcome certain issues in her life. She is feeling discouraged and needs to be lifted up to the Father in prayer. Thank you Br. Laurie for all your prayers, I appreciate being able to bring my requests here.

God Bless one and all,
Tami Strand

Laurie Mosher

Prayer Requests
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2000, 02:57:00 AM »
  Thank You Tami for  your prayer request of Linda!

Dear heavenly Father,
Again we come to You in the Name of Your Son, Jesus, who is interceeding and ministering for us.your children in the Most Holy Place in the Heavenly sanctuary.
  Father, You tell us to come boldly to Your throne of grace, and we do that, though the power of Your Son.
  Thank You for the privilege of Prayer, and You give us the assurance through Your Holy Word, that You hear us.
 Father God, I uplift our sister Linda, who is experiencing discouragment in her life. Father, You know the needs of our hearts, and Your Son Jesus, also experinced times of discouragment while here on earth. And as Jesus was an overcomer, we too, can be overcomers through His power.
  Father, You know our human frailities, and I just ask that You will give Linda Your assurance and blessing in the days ahead to put all her trust in You , and allow Your leading through the power of the Holy Spirit.

Thank You Father for hearing my request! In the blessed and most wonderful Name of all names, Jesus, our Lord and Saviour, and Friend, AMEN and AMEN!

Keep "the" faith, LINDA, and TAMI!
  Br. Laurie

[This message has been edited by Laurie Mosher (edited 06-15-2000).]

Paul

Prayer Requests
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2000, 09:26:00 PM »
Just today at church I was asked to preach in a youth mission. I have taken talks numerous times but never preached. Please pray that the name of Jesus Christ is glorified in all I say and think. I also have no idea what to preach about. That is another request I would ask you to please pray about.

------------------
"WATCH THE LAMB"

Laurie Mosher

Prayer Requests
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2000, 04:04:00 AM »
  Brother Paul,
 Don't worry about what you'll preach. The Holy Spirit tells me what to preach about. And when we have a close walk with the Lord, He will guide us in all truth.
 Just remember 1 Timothy 4:16 "Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them; for in doing this, thou shalt save BOTH thyself AND THEM THAT HEAR THEE."

Keep "the" faith!
  Br. Laurie

M.A. Crawford

Prayer Requests
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2000, 06:16:00 PM »
Please pray for my mother-in-law who is very gravely ill. The Bible tell us: "... the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much" (James 5:16). I believe in prayer. I believe with all my heart that God hears and answers the prayers of His earthly children according to His Will. Please pray that God's Will be done in this matter on earth as it is in Heaven.

Thank you all and may God continue to richly bless.

M.A.

M.A.

Laurie Mosher

Prayer Requests
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2000, 07:48:00 AM »
  Dear Father in Heaven,
 Again we come before Your presence in the Most Holy Place in the Heavenly Sanctuary. Father we come in the Person of Your Son Jesus Christ the Righteous, and our Advocate. Father God , we ask that You will hear our prayer this day, as we seek Your blessing on Brother Crawford's mother-in-law. Father, You know the nature of her illness, and we ask that Your will be done. Father, as our brother mentioned, "the prayers of a righteous man avails much", and Father we know that "our righteousness is as filthy rags", BUT we claim Jesus' righteousness as our own. Father God, I ask that You will restore this dear lady to health again, and that she will praise Your Name, that Jesus will be glorified, and each one who comes in contact with her will be edified. Thank You Father, for hearing our prayer, in the blessed and Most Wonderful Name of Jesus our Lord and Saviour, and The Great Physician. Amen and AMEN!
 Keep "the" faith!
  Br. Laurie

[This message has been edited by Laurie Mosher (edited 06-30-2000).]

M.A. Crawford

Prayer Requests
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2000, 01:13:00 PM »
Thank you, Bro. Laurie, for your prayer. It was most appreciated by my wife and me. Again, thank you.

M.A.

M.A.

Laurie Mosher

Prayer Requests
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2000, 05:53:00 PM »
  You are welcome Bro & Sr. Crawford. I will continue to keep you and "mom" in my prayers.
 Keep "the" faith!
   Bro. Laurie

Filipe Reis

Prayer Requests
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2000, 05:15:00 AM »
Dear members!
My church in Portugal, Canelas, is beggining a new project called Little Groups. During the week, we divide the church in small groups, set together in some members' houses. My group in in br. Cesar Carvalho's house, and we have three non adventists there. One, Manuel, asks us to pray for in wife, who still doesn't attend these meetings. Another one, Mr. Martins, asks us to pray for his son Jorge, who is a drug addicted.
God is working well for our group, so I'm sure that with your praires, He'll do it much more! Thank you!
Filipe Reis, Portugal.

Laurie Mosher

Prayer Requests
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2000, 05:52:00 PM »
  Dear Heavenly Father,
 As You look down from heaven upon Your people, I ask that You will direct Your Spirit to Felipe's church's project "Little Groups".
  O Father, as these dear people meet to study and pray, i ask that You will instill Your Spirit in their lives, that Jesus will be uplifted, that Your people will be unified, and that souls will be won to Your kingdom. Father God,please be with Manuel's wife that she can be directed to the feet of the Master, and learn of Him. And also we think and ask that Jorge be released from his drug addiciton. Father, in times past, You have delivered many from the pits of sin and the holds on our lives. As the Great Physician, I just ask that each one who is drawn to You will be healed not only of their physical infirmities, but also be healed "spiritually", and that we ALL can be unified in the faith. Father, we believe that we are , indeed, in the closing hours of this earth's history, and we ask that You will give Your people a DOUBLE portion of Your Holy Spirit, that will enable us to give the 3 angel's messages with greater power, and that Jesus will come soon.
 This I ask in the Name above all Names, our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, who right now is intercessing for us in the Most Holy Place in the Heavenly Sanctuary. AMEN AND AMEN!

Keep "the" faith!
 Bro. Laurie

[This message has been edited by Laurie Mosher (edited 07-07-2000).]

Filipe Reis

Prayer Requests
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2000, 05:59:00 PM »
Thank you very much for your prayings.
At the moment in Portugal, it's 2 AM, but I connected only to tell you that our project "Little Groups", is doing very well as God planned them to be! For instance, today was our third meeting, and one of our visitors (non adventist) already made a prayer request and also prayed for all of us and his family! It's just great to see Him work through us in other people's life!
Thank you again, and please continue the prayings, 'cause God always hears us!
Filipe Reis, Portugal!

Gerry Buck

Prayer Requests
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2000, 04:53:00 AM »
It is good to see that God is working in so many lives, guiding and directing the work and getting it finished.

I woulkd like to ask you to pray for MSDAOL, the server pulled the plug yesterday(the 10th) at 1:30 in the morning, supposedly because the banner ads were running on the bottom of the page instead of the top of the page.

Those of you that posted there will remember that most ofthe ads were for psychic groups.

Daryl has located another server, and there will be no ads on this one, however, this means it will now cost to keep it up and running.

Please pray that God will direct this and, according to His will, it will succeed.

Thanks.

------------------
Abstain from ALL  appearence of evil. 1Thess.5:22
Gerry B.

Gerry B.