Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 187650 times)

Sister Dee

Re: Prayer Requests
« Reply #380 on: October 19, 2011, 08:14:44 AM »
Amen!  My continued prayers for you, dear Naja. 

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #381 on: October 26, 2011, 12:05:19 PM »
We have not heard from Naja and her tests. Jesus will sustain her no matter the outcome. Amen.
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Sister Dee

« Reply #382 on: October 26, 2011, 01:38:51 PM »
Amen. 

colporteur

« Reply #383 on: November 25, 2011, 07:05:12 AM »
If you think about it offer up a prayer for us. We are running into some unexpected issues not only in finding a house in the country to live in here in another state but one of getting rid of our previous house. We thought the selling of our previous house was a done deal and now due to new bank loan laws, it is possible that we will have to make payments on an empty house as well as paying rent on our current house. Michigan is not a good state to sell your house in. We have lost $50,000 on our house there and now there are issues with relocation buying our house from us. There are lessons involved in terms of trusting God and having patience.
It's easier to slow a fast horse down than to get a dead one going.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #384 on: November 25, 2011, 07:58:06 AM »
You have our prayers, Colporteur. We fully understand your difficult predicament but as we know, God can turn this trial into a blessing. It is our prayer!

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #385 on: November 25, 2011, 07:58:55 AM »
Amen. We are all going through great trials as Jesus prepares us for heaven. There is not much time left. The last steps will be rapid.  You are in our prayers, cp.   Satan would destroy you, but God will only allow him to go so far. We are in the fire and Jesus has His hand on the thermostat. He is only purifying the gold. He will not allow it to be destroyed. "All things work together for good to those who love the Lord. You and your family love God and have been serving Him. He is just rounding off some of the rough corners that we might shine more brightly.

Heavenly Father, you know the situation our brother finds himself in and have provided a way of escape. Thank you for giving him faith to believe this and to express that faith that others might see in his situation one that is sustained by your grace. We pray for you to turn Satan's work to good. Use this trial to further this family's witness and to bless them. Help them to find a home that will provide the necessities that you want for them. We pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

colporteur

« Reply #386 on: November 25, 2011, 08:10:19 AM »
Thank you.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #387 on: November 25, 2011, 11:20:37 AM »
Let us know how things go and how God provides, dear brother. We will continue to pray for you and your family.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Vicki

« Reply #388 on: January 11, 2012, 08:08:24 PM »
Naja, how are you doing?

"Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee." Deuteronomy 31:6

ltvvaughn

« Reply #389 on: January 18, 2012, 09:55:19 AM »
I would like to ask everyone to pray for my 14 year-old daughter's situation.  She has been having fainting episodes, sometimes 20 or more a day and now can't sit up or raise her head without passing out.  She is in the hospital now and the doctors are trying to figure out what is going on.  She has had nonstop tests for the last three days.  Pray that God's name will be glorified because that is what this is all about.  Satan wants people to think that there is no God or that he doesn't care about His people.  Please pray that God's name will be glorified and that people will be drawn to Him by the revelation of His power.

LtV
LtV
If we can't be united in Truth . . . we dare not unite at all!

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #390 on: January 18, 2012, 10:46:24 AM »
Amen! It is a spiritual battle between good and evil.

Heavenly Father, we join with our brother in praying for his daughter. We first ask that your name will be glorified in this great trial.  Give Pastor Vaughn wisdom to know what he can do and grace to do it.  We pray for the physicians and nurses taking care of his daughter. Grant them wisdom to know what to do. We know that all things work together for good to those who love you, so we know that this will be turned to good for this family. We pray this in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #391 on: January 18, 2012, 10:48:49 AM »
Eternal Father, we ask that you guide the physicians' hands and minds while examining our little sister. You know all and see all. We ask that this trial for Elder Vaughan's family be turned to your glory and if it be your will, heal this young woman so all who are a witness may see Your power in action. In the name of your beloved Son, Jesus, Amen.

Sister Dee

« Reply #392 on: January 18, 2012, 11:10:23 AM »
Amen!  Please keep us updated as you have time, Elder Vaughn. 

Dorine

« Reply #393 on: January 18, 2012, 03:44:33 PM »
Rom 8:28  And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Gracious Father. In the precious name of Jesus we claim this promise for the Vaughn family right now. Give them peace and assurance in Your word. Guide those that will be caring for this little girl. We ask that all be done according to your will. Amen.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Vicki

« Reply #394 on: January 18, 2012, 06:43:50 PM »
Amen. Evening and morning and at noon shall I pray and cry aloud, and He will hear our voice. Psalm 55:17

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
« Reply #395 on: January 20, 2012, 08:36:21 PM »
There are many praying dear brother. Do you have a update for us?
With Christian Love,
Marie

Marelis

« Reply #396 on: January 20, 2012, 10:38:01 PM »
Elder Vaughn, my heart goes out to you and your daughter and family, knowing that this has been a very worrying time for you all.  I hope and pray that things are better now and or at least are under control. 
"Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore."  Ps 16:11

colporteur

« Reply #397 on: March 08, 2012, 11:57:55 AM »
A few weeks ago I mentioned on the forum a situation in another town two hours away where we have been invited to come and preach at a Catholic church. There is a group of people from the Islands that desire SDA preaching. Some of them were attending the Catholic Mass on Sunday. Apparently, these people have various degrees of knowedge about the Three Angel's Message. I am thinking that most have heard little of EGW.
    I was not in favor of preaching in a Catholic church. It turns out that we will have a classroom to ourselves on Sabbath morning in the Catholic school. I am more at ease with that option. I am very cautiously optomistic but have little idea what will ensue there. Pastor has asked me to take the sermon. Others will lead out in singing and there will be a short lesson study. We will be testing the waters to see what it happening there.
     The pastor said to the priest, "do you know what we believe?" The priest replied with a chuckle, "yes, you think I am the beast."

I believe God is at work but we know that someone else is at work in a ecumentical maneuver. Not a few SDAs have entered the enemies territory and found they liked it.

We ask for your prayers as anything could happen there on the 17th of this month.

Marelis

« Reply #398 on: March 09, 2012, 10:45:31 AM »
The pastor said to the priest, "do you know what we believe?" The priest replied with a chuckle, "yes, you think I am the beast."
  :) I believe God is directing and am looking forward to hearing how it goes.
"Thou wilt show me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore."  Ps 16:11

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #399 on: March 09, 2012, 12:00:15 PM »
We will be praying for your Sabbath meeting, dear brother.