Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 187729 times)

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #180 on: June 17, 2007, 04:26:00 PM »
I request prayer for our Operation Global Rain study in the Worship Forum. In a continuing effort to "see if these things are so," we need prayer and guidance from the Holy Spirit, the Giver of the Latter Rain.
  For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #181 on: June 17, 2007, 08:53:00 PM »
Heavenly Father, you see all and know all. You know the hearts of all who are involved in this program to pray for the Latter Rain according to the schedule. We come to you asking that you give us the Holy Spirit that we may know if this is your leading. We are needy and have done as you have asked. We understand that we are miserable, wretched, naked, and blind and are have delayed the coming of Jesus. We have not walked in the light and believe we are rich. Help us to know just where you would have us to be. We need more of your Holy Spirit. We claim your promise to give us this great blessing that Jesus may be glorifies. We pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Liane H

• http://
Prayer Requests
« Reply #182 on: June 29, 2007, 09:17:00 AM »
My friend Donna in whom I share a great over for horses may have cancer in her knee bone.

She is scheduled for surgery on the 10th of July, so please keep her in mind while you are in prayer and as well on the 10th as she heads for this serious surgery that will happen to her.

Thanks,  

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #183 on: July 01, 2007, 08:16:00 PM »
For Richard Myers and his family -

Eternal Father, Your servant, Richard is ever mindful of his calling. We ask Your special blessing upon him as he goes about ministering to the immediate needs of his mother.

You have given him a heart and mind for the Gospel, for the welfare of the human body. You know where he can be used of You and thank You for placing him exactly where he is, to give influence that is based on truth and practical reason.

Thank You for the physical support You have provided as he goes about this difficult task. Sustain him, dear Father as only You can do is our prayer. In the sweet Name of Jesus - Amen and amen.  

------------------
Sybil
"In times like these, we have a Savior!"

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #184 on: July 01, 2007, 08:22:00 PM »

quote:
Originally posted by Liane H:
My friend Donna in whom I share a great over for horses may have cancer in her knee bone.

She is scheduled for surgery on the 10th of July, so please keep her in mind while you are in prayer and as well on the 10th as she heads for this serious surgery that will happen to her.

Thanks,  

Father in heaven. You know Donna, her body and her needs. Boost her faith as this investigation ensues - help her with her courage, to know to depend wholly upon Your Name whatever the outcome. Father, also give Liane a special blessing of Christian friendship Donna will require. Faith and prayers among friends give us solace and remind us of Your presence. We thank You in advance - in the Name of Jesus we pray - Amen. Amen.

------------------
Sybil

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #185 on: July 01, 2007, 09:20:00 PM »
Amen!

Thank you, dear sister!  

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Liane H

Prayer Requests
« Reply #186 on: July 02, 2007, 11:52:00 AM »
Dear Father In Heaven:

There are so many needs in this world. So many hurt, sick and in need of salvation and more then that they need YOU.

Lord you know all our needs, what each one of us is feeling, suffering and need so much comfort.

Help us to listen to Your voice and reach out to each other and give support and fellowship in these hard times and the times to come.

You bless us everyday and we thank you for those blessings. You give us trials to walk in and we thank you for those trials. You know our frame and what we can endure and where our weaknesses are and help us to overcome in You.

Thank you for Jesus, Your precious Son who gave all for us. Remind us to remember each day that gift You gave us us from whom all blessings flow.

In Jesus Precious Name, Amen!    

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane H

Prayer Requests
« Reply #187 on: July 16, 2007, 09:07:00 PM »
Today I learned that my two best friends have very sever medical problems.

Carolyn has two herniated disks in her neck and one in her back. She is in constant pain all the time and the only time she can get any relief is lying down in bed.

Then a few hours later when I called my friend Heidi I found out that the doctor has diagnosed her with COPD/Emphysema. Since she never was around smokers nor smoked and has lived in a good environment for years they are suspected a genetic forum of this.

With my own medical problems of the last three months we are a sorry bunch of gals.

Please keep them in your prayers for me as I love them dearly.

------------------
Liane, the Zoo Mama

Liane, the Zoo Mama

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #188 on: July 18, 2007, 06:54:00 AM »
Alton Walsh (a member of TRO) of northern New Mexico requests prayer for his daughter and grandchildren. His son-in-law hung himself while in a drunken stupor - in front of the family on Sunday.

Prayers are sorely needed for this broken family.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #189 on: July 18, 2007, 08:56:00 PM »
Heavenly Father, the world is coming to an end soon and Satan is busy and many are suffering the results of sin. We bring to you, Carolyn, Heidi, and Alton and their families. Please comfort them and draw them to you in their difficulties. Time is short and we ask that you work in their lives for their salvation and the salvation of their families. We pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Cop

Prayer Requests
« Reply #190 on: July 20, 2007, 01:42:00 AM »
I've asked others for prayer for a friend in critical condition and have been refused by some because of his profession.

This friend, and local Deputy, is in critical condition. He stopped a vehicle a few nights ago and was attacked by the driver. In the struggle, the driver pulled a gun and began firing at the officer who returned fire.

My friend was hit twice, once in his right hand, and his weapon was knocked from his hand. He lost two fingers and ran behind the vehicle to escape the fire. The driver entered his vehicle, a large suv, then quickly backed the vehicle over my friend. He then sped away dragging the officer down the road. My friend received numerous broken bones and severe head inhuries.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #191 on: July 20, 2007, 02:32:00 AM »
Will do, Brother Cop!

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #192 on: July 20, 2007, 11:56:00 AM »
I suppose those who refuse to pray think that the rulers of this land who are to wield a sword of protection are not needed any longer?  Sad, very sad.

Heavenly Father, we pray for this fallen officer who in the line of duty while protecting the citizens in his community was injured. We also pray for his family that you would comfort them. Thank you for those who put themselves in harms way to protect society from the evil that is increasing daily. Today more than ever we need honest police officers that will stand between the evil in this world and innocent citizens. We pray this in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

And I also pray for the man who injured our friend. I pray that you would work upon his heart that he may be changed. And while you are working on his heart, I pray you give those who are searching for him wisdom to apprehend him and protection from him. And, sadly we also pray that you would grant this criminal an  honest judge that would render a just sentence that will keep him from attempting to kill anyone ever again, if he survives the manhunt now underway. I pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Prayer Requests
« Reply #193 on: July 20, 2007, 08:38:00 PM »
Crazy strange world we live in today.  :(

Dear Father in Heaven,
You know about the ills of this man who was trying to uphold the law. I know nothing about his life and anything else, but You do. And I pray that somehow this experience will help him or (and) his family to come to You dear Lord and learn Your Truth for them. If it is Your Will that this man be healed, please heal him. And we pray for all the good officers out there trying to make things safer for us. I ask this in the name of Your Dear Son Jesus, Amen.

With Christian Love,
Marie

Cop

Prayer Requests
« Reply #194 on: July 23, 2007, 08:01:00 PM »
Thank you all for your prayers. He is doing much better and will live. The doctors reported he will have a very long recovery. Hopefully this will bring him to know the Lord Jesus.

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Prayer Requests
« Reply #195 on: July 23, 2007, 09:05:00 PM »
Praise the Lord. Thank you dear Jesus.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #196 on: July 24, 2007, 04:22:00 PM »
Amen!  You will have some good time to spend with our friend.  :)  Tell him we will continue to pray for him and his family.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #197 on: August 05, 2007, 06:44:00 PM »
My life has been difficult the last month. I have been in a hospital (visiting) where I come in contact with many suffering either with disease or those who are related to the sick one. In this trial, I have had many blessings being able to minister to these fearful and sick folks. Many cancer patients and their families. Today, one patient that I met over a month ago, is nearing death. Her name is Bonnie. She is a beautiful young lady in her late twenties or early thirties. She has two young daughters that she told me are the great joy of her life.

I have not seen Bonnie for some time. I go by her room and see that she has been nutripenic, without white blood cells, for some time. This was her fourth trip  to the hospital for treatment. The treatment has not worked.

I met her parents today. I overheard them talking about her and after praying, I entroduced myself. I offered my prayers for Bonnie and her family. I ask my brothers and sisters to pray for this family, that God will use this situation to help this family and for His glory.  This is a public request after all  else has failed. I don't know God's will, but He has given us the opportunity to ask for His help with this family, whatever that may be.

I will share more at a later time in regards to what transpired as a result of my prayers and introducing myself to Bonnie's parents. God is working and we can trust He will do more because we have prayed for Bonnie and her family.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #198 on: August 05, 2007, 07:19:00 PM »
Eternal Father - thank You for taking care of Richard while he witnesses of Your goodness and love for all mankind. We ask a special measure of comfort for the family Richard tells us of. Give them the grace, Father, to endure the rough road ahead of them - and for the little children who will be left motherless. Oh, Lord, soothe their little breaking hearts. We pray that the family will turn heavenward and look to You for their every need, and to search out Your promises. In the Name of our Blessed Jesus, Amen and amen.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Prayer Requests
« Reply #199 on: May 18, 2008, 09:23:43 AM »
For Richard Myers and his family -

Eternal Father, Your servant, Richard is ever mindful of his calling. We ask Your special blessing upon him as he goes about ministering to the immediate needs of his mother.

You have given him a heart and mind for the Gospel, for the welfare of the human body. You know where he can be used of You and thank You for placing him exactly where he is, to give influence that is based on truth and practical reason.

Thank You for the physical support You have provided as he goes about this difficult task. Sustain him, dear Father as only You can do is our prayer. In the sweet Name of Jesus - Amen and amen. ------------------
Sybil

It appears the time is very, very short for Richard's mother. We solicit prayers for this dear woman, her children, her grandchildren and family. She has mightily fought against such a ravishing illness and even volunteered for new clinical trials in an attempt to help researchers and physicians come closer in knowing how to treat leukemia in others even though it has not helped her. We pray for her comfort and peace that is found only in the faith of Jesus.