Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 187619 times)

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
Prayer Requests
« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2004, 08:00:00 AM »
Linda had her surgery on friday as scheduled. They had to remove her right lung but believe that they were able to also get all the cancer with it.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Prayer Requests
« Reply #121 on: November 15, 2004, 09:19:00 PM »
Thank you dear Lord that Linda got through the surgery. We pray that all the cancer is gone now, according to Your Will. Thank you Lord for caring about us and helping us in our needs. I ask this in Jesus Holy Name and for His Sake. Amen!!
With Christian Love,
Marie

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
Prayer Requests
« Reply #122 on: November 21, 2004, 06:55:00 AM »
Dear Brothers and Sisters, A very dear Advetists friend has just come out of prison and is having a hard time adjusting.  The Correction Department treats them all as severe criminals, even after they had put in their time.

Please pray for my friend that he may be released from parole this year, and that his restrictions be lifted. Pray that the lies of an ex-wife will not put him back in prison. Pray also that he may find a job soon... He has so much love for the Lord and wants to do His work.

Dearest Heavenly Father, please hear my prayer for my brother in Christ.  Give him peace and place your hands on him so he feels your security and protection. Keep him ever so close to you.  Give him a job Lord, and heal his broken heart. I pray in Jesus precious name.

I do not understand ICQ, cookies, UBB, HTML, homepage???

Sister Marie

Prayer Requests
« Reply #123 on: November 21, 2004, 07:47:00 AM »
Dear Father in heaven,
Only You can heal the broken heart and help one with a brand new start. We sit on the sidelines praying, weeping and desiring help for those we care about. Let us be sure to be happy too, especially when around them. In time it helps. Please give us what it takes, whatever that may be, to help them or send to them help in some other way. We know you don't desire to see those who love you so to be in pain. Please help Sister Ele's friend and others we want to see happy again. Please. I ask in Jesus Holy Name, Amen

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #124 on: November 21, 2004, 06:31:00 PM »
Amen!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Suzanne

Prayer Requests
« Reply #125 on: December 14, 2004, 02:15:00 PM »
Please pray for my daughter. She will be having surgery tomorrow in Georgia.

Thank you very much.
Suzanne

WendyForsyth

• http://
Prayer Requests
« Reply #126 on: December 14, 2004, 05:44:00 PM »
She's in my prayers Suzanne.

Heavenly Father, you know what Suzanne's daughter is facing. So many of us have faced surgery and know it can be frightening. But you are there to calm our fears, to guide the surgeon's hands and even to send christian nurse's to pray with us. You know our needs even more than we do. You know even more than the surgeon does what needs to be done to heal this young woman's ailment. Please be with her and her family and bring her through this in good health and with the result you know is best for her.

In His name we pray,
Amen

I have no doubt that God considers you to be one of His friends; otherwise He would not trust you with so many crosses, sufferings and humiliations. Crosses are God's means of drawing souls closer to Himself.

Fenelon

Suzanne

Prayer Requests
« Reply #127 on: December 16, 2004, 04:12:00 PM »
Wendy and others, thanks so much for your prayers and concern. My daughter came through the surgery just fine and is recovering nicely. She will be leaving the hospital tomorrow. We are so grateful to the Lord for His many blessings.

Suzanne

WendyForsyth

Prayer Requests
« Reply #128 on: December 17, 2004, 12:06:00 AM »
Praise the Lord Suzanne! Thanks for the update!

Thank you Jesus!

I have no doubt that God considers you to be one of His friends; otherwise He would not trust you with so many crosses, sufferings and humiliations. Crosses are God's means of drawing souls closer to Himself.

Fenelon

Sister Marie

Prayer Requests
« Reply #129 on: December 17, 2004, 07:25:00 AM »
Thank you dear Father for the surgery going well for Susann's daughter. Your so good in your care for us. Praise Your Name. Amen

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #130 on: December 17, 2004, 10:48:00 AM »
Amen!
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
Prayer Requests
« Reply #131 on: January 01, 2005, 08:08:00 AM »
Dear Friends in Christ, First I want to wish you all a very Happy New Year and a very Holy one also.   It is time to continuously pray for each other. I have had more trials this last year than I think I have had all my life.... Please pray for my unspoken trials.  May God send His Son soon....This world is too ugly for me.

WendyForsyth

Prayer Requests
« Reply #132 on: January 01, 2005, 04:25:00 PM »
Oh Ele, you are in my prayers. It's too ugly for me too. The last three years have been horrid and it just gets worse. But Satan picks those God loves the most right? That's the only the that keeps me going along with the inspiration you guys give me. I love you lots and I hope I can be there for you like you have for me.

Dear Jesus, please be with my Sister Ele. Hold her tight in your arms. Heal her hurts and bind her up. Cradle her in your wings and bear her up above this world until you come.

In your Holy Name,
Amen

Fenelon

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #133 on: January 01, 2005, 08:59:00 PM »
Dear Heavenly Father, we pray for our dear sister. You know her needs. You know this world better than we. Please give her an extra measure of grace we pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Sister Marie

Prayer Requests
« Reply #134 on: January 04, 2005, 09:37:00 AM »
Dear Father in Heaven,
You know the problems our dear Sister Ele has been going through... first in Mexico and now here. Please be with her and help her to feel your loving presence in her life. The sweet assurance that You not only love us but can win our battles for us and bring us through in VICTORY! I ask in in the name of Your dear Son Jesus. Thank you dear Lord. Amen
With Christian Love,
Marie

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
Prayer Requests
« Reply #135 on: January 04, 2005, 01:27:00 PM »
Thank you so very much Richard and Wendy.  I need those prayers so much. Please continue....

Lord and Father of heaven, please help my son and I to find a place in the country.... I wish I could say far far away from everyone, but we are and will continue to do your work.  Please, Lord, help him to find a job, a job that will serve you, and help other people. Take our discouraging moments away.  Help us both to except these trials, Oh God we need you.  Help us to bring back our first love.  Help him to be gentle in words, and filled with love.  I pray this in Jesus name.

WendyForsyth

Prayer Requests
« Reply #136 on: January 04, 2005, 07:55:00 PM »
Do you have to live in California Ele? Or could you live in another state? I wish you could be here with me dear Ele.

Still in all of our prayers with love,
Wendy

Fenelon

Sister Marie

Prayer Requests
« Reply #137 on: January 18, 2005, 10:30:00 AM »
Dear Heavenly Father,
We lift up Sister Ele's life and the life of her son as they try to find a home in Your nature. Please dear Lord bring work to him and help him. You have a place for them I'm sure...in Your time please open the door. I pray in Jesus Holy Name and for His Sake. Amen!

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

NCMorgan

Prayer Requests
« Reply #138 on: January 23, 2005, 05:56:00 PM »
My husband is involved in Fantasy books and Dungeons and Dragons tho' he longs to be free from his enjoyment of them. He doesn't want his children even looking at anything like them, even glancing pictures of that nature. Please join me in praying for his freedom. Thank you.
My heart is steadfast, O God. I will sing and make music with all my soul! Ps 108:1

Sister Marie

Prayer Requests
« Reply #139 on: March 24, 2005, 05:18:00 PM »
Thy Will Be Done

To Carol and God's Will For Her

Dreaming through the daylight hours
Wondering what life will bring,
Seeing the good and also the bad
And still wanting to sing.

This is Carol, my daughter dear
As sweet as life can be,
Filled with love and kindness
Beloved of the family tree.

Now we are told she’s really sick
And cancer may linger near,
Dear friends please pray for Carol
That God will take away all fear.

I wish that she be healed for sure
If this is in God’s plans,
But that she be ready for Him
Is where everything really stands.

The time we spend upon this earth
Is only to prepare,
For life with Jesus forevermore
His Righteousness to share.

“Dear Father, wrap her in Your arms
“Protect her, she’s Your own,
“Give her peace and courage knowing
“She will “never” be alone.”

By,
Marie D. Glass
3-20-05

Author's Comments:
"Please pray for Carol that she be healed according to God's Will... knowing that whatever the anwer is, in the long run it is the best answer for her for only God knows the future. Thank you for your prayers for her.  :) Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie