Author Topic: Prayer Requests  (Read 187609 times)

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
Prayer Requests
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2004, 07:05:00 AM »
Dear Sisters and Brothers in Christ,   I come to you today to ask for many,  many prayers for 3ABN.  There are many broken hearts today because of the action taken by Linda in leaving 3ABN.  They  need prayer because we as God's remnant church are a light shining into the world of darkness.  Darkness also which happened at 3ABN  may have caused a sad rebellion in the hearts of many people throughout the world against our church.  Ask God to send the Holy Spirit to those who hold this against our church  to realize we are all humans and only humans are we.  Pray for Linda, to help her to see what she has done, and that she may return....   Pray for 3ABN, for God to give them the continuous  strength needed to keep the light shining bright.   And add to your prayers, for the Holy Spirit to give to some, additional truth needed so as not to preach an incomplete message or untruthful message to the world.

Thank you Lord for 3 ABN so the whole world will soon know of you.... Prohecy fulfilled, GO YE INTO ALL THE WORLD.... And soon Jesus will be seen in the clouds, His glorious coming....

[This message has been edited by Ele Holmes (edited 06-15-2004).]

I do not understand ICQ, cookies, UBB, HTML, homepage???

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2004, 09:52:00 PM »
Heavenly Father, we pray for the ministry at 3ABN. You know the situation and what needs to be done. We appreciate the programs that share the unadulterated gospel and other present truth topics. We pray that you will strengthen this ministry that only the undiluted third angels message will be broadcast. Be with Brother Danny and his wife and family we pray in the precious name of Jesus, amen.

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Prayer Requests
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2004, 11:24:00 PM »
Amen Sister and Brother, May God take over and make it better than ever according to His Holy Will. Amen.
With Christian Love,
Marie

Brent

• Brent's Place
Prayer Requests
« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2004, 05:23:00 PM »
Please pray for my brothers. They grew up Adventist Christians, but...

...one now has his own brand of new age beliefs and relies heavily on daily horoscopes to guide him. He believes God or the ''Great Spirit'' has given us astrology and crows/ravens to complement the Bible in guiding our lives, and doesn't believe we need a savior, that Jesus died for nothing.

Another is still a Christian, but goes to a non-denominational church on Sunday, and occasionally does the faith healing/fainting thing.

A third is still an Adventist, and finally started going to church recently with his wife, but they both smoke and have failed to quit, after trying several times. I'm concerned that their first child will be deformed or handicapped in some way.

------------------
I invite everyone to use my website as a witnessing tool. http://brentsplace.us/

[This message has been edited by Brent (edited 07-09-2004).]

I invite everyone to use my website as a witnessing tool. <A HREF="http://brentsplace.info/">brentsplace.info</A>

Sister Marie

Prayer Requests
« Reply #104 on: July 07, 2004, 04:37:00 PM »
I remember, back when I was a child growing up, a very happy boy gifted with the ability to play the piano like I never seen before. He had a wonderful mom that took him to church each week and he attended church school with me year after year. But we all knew he was different.

He went on to teach piano in his large apartment in N.Y. Since then I have only seen him once at campmeeting. His aunt however asked me to contact him, telling me of his lifestyle. He had been a friend of mine and I cared about his being ready for the Lord when He came. But through the years I have tried to find him. Then when I got a computer I tried even harder.... but to no avail.

The other day I got in contact with his brother in a way I had not expected. He told me that it was so sad what happened to him. With all he had going for him, he is now living on the streets of Chicago, a drug addict. He said he would give him my message to him, but he has not heard from him in 13 months.

I don't know what happened to this man, this friend of mine, this gifted musician. But I know he left God and satan took him from there. I am not real sure he ever really knew what it was to give his life to God, even though he was baptized. Please brothers and sisters, pray for him. His name is Dan, we called him Danny. I know that God answers prayers and can bring this man back to himself and back to God. I know there is a way, there is always a way through prayer.

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray today for Dan. I don't know where he is or what he is doing right now or what frame of mind he is in or how badly his phycial and Spiritual life has fallen, but You do dear Lord. Please Touch this fallen creature of Yours and make him whole Father. Bring him back to the truth of his youth and teach him again Your ways. Heal him in every way dear Lord is my prayer. I ask all in Jesus Holy Name and for His sake. That it may bring glory to your name. Amen

[This message has been edited by Sister Glass (edited 07-07-2004).]

With Christian Love,
Marie

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
Prayer Requests
« Reply #105 on: July 08, 2004, 07:20:00 AM »
Dearest Heavenly Father,
   All my prayers today go to your throne of mercy.  I praise you and thank you so much for life, especially for Jesus and salvation.  Father, it seems to be getting  harder and harder for your loved ones to live among all these thorns.  I thank you for  my trials, but Lord, help those that cannot cope, such as Danny, Maria's friend, Justina,  Johnny,  Jeremiah, Jordy.  Please Lord  send the Holy Spirit to embrace all there thoughts and fill them with love for Jesus.  Send Jesus to us soon.  All my love and prayers Lord, to all who need your guidance.   In your Loving Son's name I pray....Amem.  

Sister Marie

Prayer Requests
« Reply #106 on: July 08, 2004, 01:44:00 PM »
That includes all of us. Amen Dear Sister. Thank you for your prayer. God is the only one that can help these people, and any of us really. His love and His ways and His Son is the only way.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Sister Marie

Prayer Requests
« Reply #107 on: July 09, 2004, 10:43:00 AM »
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

Please pray for my daughter Carol. For two days now she has been is awful pain in the low back and hips. So bad today that she cannot dress herself, etc... I have only seen her this bad once years ago. Thank you for your prays and suggestions.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
Prayer Requests
« Reply #108 on: July 10, 2004, 05:03:00 AM »
Dearest Heavenly Father,
   Thank you  for this beautiful Sabbath  Day  dear Lord,  and thank you  for Jesus.  Through His sufferings He gave us eternal life.... Lord, I want this eternal life for my  family, please, I pray for their salvation.  Help them to find truth, to find the love of Jesus, which will give them peace and joy in their hearts.

I pray  Lord for Carol, Maria's daughter. Give her relief from her pain. Show her what to do to release the tension  causing this pain.   Give her the Holy Spirit to  help her cope with this pain.  Thank you  Lord,  for hearing and answering my prayers, in Jesus name.  Amen

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
Prayer Requests
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2004, 03:38:00 PM »
Dear Friends in Jesus,
    I am requesting much prayer these next two and three days.   HURRICANE JAVIAR is heading right towards us, and is not quite as big as Ivan. Thank God, but he is working up to a catagory 5. Many are boarding upthere houses.   We have filled all vehicles full of gas, and all are water jugs are full.  The last hurricane, cost us over $12,000 Dollars.  For a few weeks there was no water, no food in the stores, no trucks could get in or out.  This one looks worse.  They have been expecting a big one to hit soon and this may be it.  God is good and I pray he will protect us.

Heavenly Father, you know our needs, protect us, our property, and all those in this area, especially our friends in Jesus. Keep this property safe so we can sell it to get out from under our problems.  Thank you Heavenly Father.  I ask in the name of Jesus.  Amen

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2004, 05:05:00 PM »
God delights to hear our prayers and to answer them in the very best way! Jesus is coming soon and the winds are being released. It is time to be found hiding in Christ. Jesus loves us and desires that that we spend eternity with Him. The trials of this world are to work for our salvation and to God's glory as we trust in Him.

Let us pray for each other and that Jesus will come soon!

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Sister Marie

Prayer Requests
« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2004, 07:28:00 PM »
Dear Heavenly Father,

We ask, we pled with You that you will protect Ele and her family. They are in dangers way. We know that the angels are letting loose of the four winds and satan is doing his alful thing. But You dear God of the heavens, You are stronger then satan or his helpers and You can protect Ele completely. We pray too, according to Your Will, to protect their home. Send Thy Angels to spread their wings and cover them with heavens protection.
I ask this in Jesus Name and for His Sake, that glory and honor may be given to Thee. Amen.
Thank you dear Father,
Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #112 on: October 21, 2004, 07:29:00 AM »
I was asked to pray for Krysti. She is a wife and mother of two little ones and has been diagnosed with Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma.
http://www.krysti.net/journal.asp

Sister Marie

Prayer Requests
« Reply #113 on: October 22, 2004, 04:46:00 AM »
Dear Father in heaven,
Please be with this mother and wife. We pray for healing according to Your Will, but mostly for a close walk with you dear Lord. Please be with her family also and give them a close walk with you and comfort and peace. I pray in Jesus Holy Name, Amen

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

seed

• http://
Prayer Requests
« Reply #114 on: October 28, 2004, 12:35:00 PM »
Heavenly Father --

I ask for prayer for those that have requested prayer this day.  You know the concerns, the needs, and even for those that think they don't need you.  Be with each of one of us and grant the special requests according to your will.  Please forgive us of any sin that might stand in the way of answered prayer and we will give you the glory, I ask in your dear Son's name. Amen

Sister Marie

Prayer Requests
« Reply #115 on: October 31, 2004, 09:54:00 AM »
Amen Father, We do indeed ask that you will forgive our sins and help those in need whether they know they are in need or not. We also pray for sister Ele that all will go well for her in her move. And for my daughter Carol who is ill right now. According to your will dear Lord, rain down Your blessings and help and healing. We pray this in Jesus Holy Name and for His Sake.
Amen
With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #116 on: October 31, 2004, 06:39:00 PM »
Amen!

Heavenly Father we pray for our Sister Carol. Help Sister Marie to know how to help her daughter. Thank you for your watchcare over us all, we pray in Jesus precious name, amen.

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
Prayer Requests
« Reply #117 on: November 10, 2004, 10:32:00 AM »
I could not find an official announcement from the Michigan Conference. However, this was announced publically earlier this month.

Linda Gallimore the wife of Jay Gallimore, President of the Michigan Conference has been diagnosed with lung cancer. They found a mass about the size of a fist in one of her lungs. They are going to do surgery this coming friday.

The Michigan Conference has benefited greatly from the spiritual leadership of this couple. Let's pray that the enemy will not have his way in this.

By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Sister Marie

Prayer Requests
« Reply #118 on: November 10, 2004, 03:41:00 PM »
Dear Father in heaven,
Thank you so much for your goodness and Your love for us. We pray that you will be with the drs. as they operate on this dear sister in Mich. Please bring healing to her according to Your Will and what will bring glory to Your Name. We ask for peace and encouragement for both of them even if the news is not good, give them Thy peace dear Lord knowing that Your Will is always best for us. Amen

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Prayer Requests
« Reply #119 on: November 11, 2004, 12:42:00 PM »
Amen. Heavenly Father, we thank you that we can come before you and ask for your blessings. You know the situation with Sister Gallimore and just what she needs. We join with many others in asking you to work in this family in a way that will bless them, your church, and will bring honor and glory to you. If healing our sister will be a blessing as we think it will, and it will further your work, we ask for her healing. If there is anything in her life that will stop you from hearing this prayer, we pray that you will help in removing this obstacle. We thank you for Brother Gallimore and his wife and their ministry and ask for your continued blessing on them. We pray this in the precious name of Jesus, amen.