Author Topic: Answered Prayer  (Read 72920 times)

WendyForsyth

• http://
Answered Prayer
« Reply #60 on: March 15, 2001, 08:41:00 PM »
Amen Brother Dugald! God is preserving His people. They may be few, but He will help them to endure to the end. Hallelujah!

Praise the Lord Sherri! Did we get a diagnosis? May she continue to get better.

God bless,
Wendy

I have no doubt that God considers you to be one of His friends; otherwise He would not trust you with so many crosses, sufferings and humiliations. Crosses are God's means of drawing souls closer to Himself.

Fenelon

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Answered Prayer
« Reply #61 on: March 15, 2001, 08:51:00 PM »
The angels never tire of hearing of God's love and neither do we!!  :)  Thank you, Jesus! and thank you, Sister Sherri. Tell Katie we continue to pray for her.  

Richard

Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Answered Prayer
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2003, 08:02:00 PM »
Yesterday we experienced some technical difficulties at TRO. The board was closed for an hour or so as some files had been corrupted. I thank our Lord for hearing my prayers to be able to repair the damage quickly. It appears that we lost very little and the board was back up and running shortly. We know that it is a little thing for God to take care of, but for us the problems are great. Thank you, dear Jesus.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

WendyForsyth

Answered Prayer
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2003, 08:52:00 PM »
Amen Brother Richard!

God bless,
Wendy

I have no doubt that God considers you to be one of His friends; otherwise He would not trust you with so many crosses, sufferings and humiliations. Crosses are God's means of drawing souls closer to Himself.

Fenelon

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Answered Prayer
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2003, 08:14:00 AM »
How often do we pray for something, receive it, and then never thank the Giver?

I am afraid too many times in my own life. This last week I have had a fever and been coughing so much I could not sleep. Last night I finally decided to pray earnestly for sleep. I went to sleep praying. Thank you, dear heavenly Father in the precious name of Jesus, amen!

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
Answered Prayer
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2003, 11:06:00 AM »
Praise the Lord brother Richard,

We are hoping and praying that you will soon be well.

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Sister Marie

Answered Prayer
« Reply #66 on: November 26, 2003, 01:34:00 PM »
We thank you Lord that brother Richard is feeling better. We still hold up this daughter that she may become fully well also according to Your will. I pray in Your Holy Name, Amen
With Christian Love,
Marie

WendyForsyth

Answered Prayer
« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2004, 07:16:00 PM »
I forgot to post praise for answered prayer! I am awful! We are able to remain in our home praise the Lord! The man that is selling the home to my dad decided to not kick us out and the loan was approved by the bank. So within 3-4 weeks we will own our very first home! It will be my dad's house until he passes away. But it will be home for me and the kids because we will be the renters in the meantime. Thank God for this blessing! It is an adorable little farm house with 4 barns and 7 acres. It has a beautiful creek with a bridge and a wonderful place for a treehouse. I am thrilled to have such a warm, wonderful place to wait for the Lord to return.

God bless you all!
Wendy

Fenelon

Sister Marie

Answered Prayer
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2004, 08:08:00 PM »
We are so happy for you Sister Wendy. This is indeed good news for you and your family. Thank you for sharing this with us. Thank You dear Lord Jesus for providing this home for this dear family of YOurs. Praise Your Name, Amen.
With Christian Love,
Marie

Liane H

Answered Prayer
« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2004, 08:35:00 PM »
Hi WendyF:

Thank you for sharing the good news of your home situation.

I know the feeling. When my friend Carolyn talked me into leaving Los Angeles County and moving to Bishop it was the best thing that could have happened to me.  

I have been blessed by this move and it has been good for my spirit and soul to live in such a nice place.

The Lord does provide.

Liane

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
Answered Prayer
« Reply #70 on: February 13, 2004, 06:02:00 AM »
My Dear Family in Christ,  I have thanked the "Giver" many times for answering my prayer for Jordy, but now I must thank all of you that have prayed...truthfully, I cannot tell you the change that came over him this last week is unbelievable.  He has treated Luc, my son's girlfriend, with love and respect, he has come over every day to see me with hugs and kisses, and to say goodby to me when he goes to school.

Please continue a little longer to pray for him till it forms a wonderful habit.  

Thank you my Heavenly Father for hearing and answering our prayers....Please continue to give Jordy an extra angel or two to guide him, and his actions and words.  I pray this in the Holy Name of Jesus, Your Son, Amen  Ele  

I do not understand ICQ, cookies, UBB, HTML, homepage???

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Answered Prayer
« Reply #71 on: February 13, 2004, 06:38:00 AM »
Amen!  We value our opportunity to pray too little. Let us pray more for one another.

Sister Marie

Answered Prayer
« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2004, 08:18:00 AM »
Oh Sister Ele, This is just such GOOD NEWS!!!
Thank You Dear Jesus for Your coming into Jordy's life and begainning a real change in him. Please help it to continue. Thank You Dear Father in Heaven for Your answered prayers for Your Chrildren. Amen.
With Christian Love,
Marie

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
Answered Prayer
« Reply #73 on: February 13, 2004, 07:48:00 PM »
Yes Richard, We sure do need to pray for one another....God is such an awesome God, who hears our prayers, talks to us, guiding us, protecting us. Soon, He will be here.

Sister Marie,  Thank you again and again  for all your prayers.  You are surely an inspiration to me.  God be with you.

WendyForsyth

Answered Prayer
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2004, 12:12:00 AM »
Thank you everyone for your prayers. I am most likely through the worst of the physical part. The mental part, not wanting the pills, but knowing the person I was on the drugs and admitting my part in it is horrible. It's liberating and horrid all at the same time. That third day proved to be the worst because an awful situation happened with Howard that resulted in him being out of the home, and I have to admit my part in it. On this forum it's always been poor little me. Not ever admitting that I was more than just a victim. So it's time to grow up. I'm not going to go into the details, but suffice it to say that I see myself now with clarity I believe, and I see Howard. I see Howard as not the cause of all my problems, like before, but a hurting child of God that is a product of his environment and in need ever so much more than I imagined. Howard being sent to another facility in the long run turned out to be of benefit to him, all God's plan once we stop running. Howard was put in a position where he had to choose to succumb to his disability, or stand up and learn to live again. Well, he stood up. Literally. :) Two years almost to the day, he stood,  in a standing frame. Before that he had refused any therapy and treatment and was hanging onto COPES out of fear that he was nothing more than an invalid. He chose to let that go, and he says that he now feels like he has a purpose. He is no longer afraid. Sometimes the people that love you most (me and others, but me) enable the disability. His words. So he needed me to let go. So he could learn to be who he is meant to be. Without being held in a box. So, I'm sure there are more bumps, but this is such a positive step. He is smiling with genuine pleasure in his face and especially his eyes.

Thank you Lord for answering our prayers and not always giving us what we want.

Amen.

Fenelon

Liane H

Answered Prayer
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2004, 04:34:00 AM »
Hi Sister Wendy:

Thank you for being so honest and sharing. That is always the first step in the growth that God gives us in our walk with Him.

It took great courage to confess, but the release in doing so is far greater and our lives are transformed for doing so.

Trusting in Jesus and letting Him take control is the only way. Living day by day seeking His wisdom will enable even the weakest of souls to grow.

Will keep both you and Howard in my prayers.

Liane  

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
Answered Prayer
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2004, 07:28:00 AM »
Dearest Wendy,
   Whoa! is all I can say....ButI know a large group of angels  are rejoicing and celebrating with our Lord on the victory  the two of you have accomplished... My prayers are continued, now for both of you.  OH Wendy, God be with you, every moment of every day. Don't give up, This time you will make it.   God give you both so much love, peace, joy in your hearts.  Do you realize also, what this will do to your children? Yes you do!    Congratulations......Love to you through Jesus, Ele

WendyForsyth

Answered Prayer
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2004, 08:41:00 AM »
Hugs to you both. :)

Yes, I do realize what this will do to the kids. You see, I've had to look at what I've already done to the kids, and still keep my head up and move on. I know Satan will try to burden me with guilt. Jesus and I aren't going to let him.

I feel very liberated for the first time in my life. Thank you for the congratulations! :)

Happy Sabbath all,
Wendy

Fenelon

Ele Holmes

• Moderator at Rest
Answered Prayer
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2004, 07:03:00 AM »
Jesus and I aren't going to let him."  Amen

Wendy remember when you confeesed all the wrongs you have done and repented for your sins, Our Loving Christ earases them out of the heavenly books, they are forgotten in Christs mind.  Let it also be forgotten in yours and believe it.  I have been there.  I think most parents have years of guilt and sadness, whereby they are sorry for their actions with their children, and how they treated them at times. But is it over now and a new life is begun....again I say CONGRATULATIONS.....  

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Answered Prayer
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2004, 07:44:00 AM »
We rejoice with you dear Wendy!  Keep your eyes upon Jesus. He will see you through until the end! As we abide in Him He gives us power to do all that He asks. The battle is always within more than without. We continue to pray for your family.