Author Topic: Bulk Email Programs  (Read 2415 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Bulk Email Programs
« on: February 01, 2007, 11:55:00 AM »
Sending bulk e-mail is not easy. Anyone have experience in this area that can point us to a good program?
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Bulk Email Programs
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 06:44:00 PM »
Good evening, saints! Jim sent a mailer I hope to get installed next week. Am getting a DVD drive in a few days and a friend will walk me through the installation. I replaced a modem last year without a hitch, so maybe this won't be all that bad. Thank you, Jim for the donation to TRO's mailings!

Have been away from home since Monday and am unable to retrieve my e-mail from the web-based server through either Firefox or IE on the shadow Win XP. That isn't easy to tolerate!  ;D  Fran uses a Linox (sp?) OS and it has never prevented me from accessing remote e-mail until now. So if you people have sent me warm wishes and/or spiritual instruction, I won't know about it until next week.

Her genius programmer boyfriend said I really messed up when installing Firefox updates on the Linox system - it doesn't like it and will stop in its tracks. So he made a fast trip over here to perform "computer speak" and it is once more functioning.

Anyway, just an update on the mailer and the drive installation. I am excited about looking it over to see how it will fit our needs. Hugs and kisses - Sybil

For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven. Psalm 119:89 

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Bulk Email Programs
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2007, 04:52:00 PM »
Jim, if you would, please - send me the link to the bulk e-mail program you placed on the DVD. If it has to download all night via dial up, that is fine. The Lord has blest me with time.  :) Thank you!

JimB

• Servant
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
Bulk Email Programs
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2007, 06:46:00 AM »
Wow... I don't remember the name of it anymore. I'll see if I still have it on my computer. Will get back with you.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Mimi

• www.remnant-online.org
    • The Remnant Online
Bulk Email Programs
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 11:25:00 AM »
Jim - I just shipped back the DVD with the mailer program. Again, for the life of me, I cannot understand why I can't even read the contents of the DVD - so you will get it back before or by the end of the week - along with the tapes. You will love those tapes! Especially David Gates' sermons. "The last generation will give all!" So powerful!