Author Topic: A Testimony For Life  (Read 2474 times)

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
A Testimony For Life
« on: February 27, 2004, 08:52:00 AM »

Human Worth, Success and Abortion

Worldly  success being possessions, performance, position, appearance and people. Success becomes a way of proving that one is special, that they have worth and value.
But true success begins with that sense of worth and uniqueness which comes from our position "in Christ".

We are already special.
We are created in His image.
We are loved with an everlasting love.

We strive to be all that God has "already gifted" us to become. Reaching toward our full potential "in Christ" and finding our place in "His plan"
The Lord has called us from the womb, from the matrix of our mother. "He Has Made Mention Of Our Name". Isa. 49:1

"For you created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the earth, "Your Eyes Saw My Unformed Body". ALL the DAYS ordained for me were written in your book before ONE OF THEM CAME TO BE". Ps. 139:13-16.

It makes one wonder how anyone could condone abortion knowing this. It is going against God's handy work, killing not only the child, but God's plan for that child.

Awesome Thoughts to Consider

We have the love of all of heaven on our side.

HOW SPECIAL WE ARE TO OUR MAKER!!

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • A glorious sunset teaches of trust and faith.....
    • The Remnant Online
A Testimony For Life
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2004, 07:39:00 PM »
"it makes one wonder how anyone could condone abortion knowing this." I think most who condone abortion do not know this. Is that not very sad?
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Liane H

• http://
A Testimony For Life
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2004, 07:49:00 AM »
Never dreamed that abortion would become such a business and the number of abortions have come to pass.

Long before I became a Christian or Seventh-day Adventist, when the issue of abortion came to light my mind was set against it.

If life was not sacred in the beginning it would come to a time when no matter what the age of life it would not be sacred then.  

When the minds of mankind see no value in life at the smallest level they will not appreciate it at the grandest because all has no meaning unless one understands and treasures the smallest things that make up and are part of the bigger parts of life.

Everything even to the smallest particle was created by God. All that He has created we will be held accountable for in our actions.

Even those created by rape and incest is life to God. Even when a mothers life is in danger due to the unborn child there is no greater act than to lay down ones life for another.  

Even those that are defective and disabled in the womb is worthy of life. Is the life in the womb any less of value than those that become disabled or defective after birth?  

Life creates many burdens in this world for us, but with God all things are possible when we walk with him.

Long before I became a Christian I saw that life was precious and how much more it means to me now walking with God. To walk in this life and walk with God is the greatest gift one can have in this life.

How sad there are millions that will never know that precious life of being a child of God.  

Liane  

Liane, the Zoo Mama
Romans 8:19   For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

Sister Marie

• May God's Light Shine On Us All
A Testimony For Life
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2004, 03:40:00 PM »
Amen Sister Liane, Amen!!

------------------
With Christian Love,
Sister Marie

With Christian Love,
Marie