Author Topic: Round Up in Your Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner  (Read 36515 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Round Up in Your Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
« on: March 06, 2019, 10:02:27 AM »
Bread is the staff of life? Or is it and other grains cutting life short? It is hard to believe, but the USDA and other government agencies are not protecting human health. Round Up (glyphosate) is being legally sprayed on some of your food just prior to harvest. And, few people know it. When the people find out, there is going to be an outcry such as never been heard, except when America found out some of the apples their children were eating were contaminated with Alar, a systemic insecticide. The scare was so great that some apple farmers lost a fortune, even if they did not use Alar.

When the government does not protect human health in such cases, there will be innocent farmers injured who are not involved in spraying dangerous chemicals on our food.. The public will cease buying a product that may not have been contaminated because there is  no way in knowing which product was sprayed and which was not. When we buy a loaf of bread today, which one has Round Up in it and which one does not?

While organics are not free from danger, it appears that in the case of Round Up being sprayed on grains prior to harvest, selecting organic products will offer some peace of mind. Are there other foods infected with glyphosate? Here is a statement that will frighten a few: "Along with wheat and oats, glyphosate is used to desiccate a wide range of other crops including lentils, peas, non-GMO soybeans, corn, flax, rye, triticale, buckwheat, millet, canola, sugar beets, and potatoes. Sunflowers may also be treated pre-harvest with glyphosate, according to the National Sunflower Association. Benbrook says that a large portion of edible beans grown in Washington and Idaho are desiccated with glyphosate." source
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Dorine

Re: Round Up in Your Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 11:05:36 AM »

The grain issue is very serious and the number of people with allergies and food intolerance is growing in leaps and bounds.

Can you get this in your area? It is SDA run but I don't know if they ship to the States. Costco sells it and it's very popular here.

https://silverhillsbakery.ca/
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Cop

• Senior Moderator
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2019, 12:05:55 PM »
Dorine, we can get the bread here also. The problem we are facing is serious. Wheat and other crops are being sprayed with roundup just prior to harvest.  Sewer sludge is being used widely in much of agriculture. Toxic elements and heavy metals are in our food supply. Very dangerous. Organic is not free from danger since much of organic is exposed to the feces from animals which may have diseases which can be transmitted through the food. As the article just posted by cop reveals that even organic food and beer can have round up in it. We can only do the best we can, but we need to be aware of the risks since there are appears to be little control over what is going into our food supply.
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Dorine

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 01:14:46 PM »
It's true. We can only go so far in knowing the source of everything we eat. As careful as we may be we will be exposed to things we would avoid if known. It's most disgusting to think of the human sludge that is being used and they don't have to give us that information. God understands each of our circumstances and I do trust that He will work on our behalf when we have done our best. I feel sorry for working parents with children that are depending on prepared food items for lunches and quick meals. Everyone is tired and hungry when they get home and it's easy to grab something quick but most likely very unhealthy.
But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press  toward the mark. Phil. 3:13,14

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2019, 11:24:46 AM »
Did Monsanto the producer of Roundup (Glyphosate) know there were dangers to health? Documents have revealed truth about their studies that were done for its production that began in the 1970s. Take time to watch this 40 minute video. It is a sign of the times and important to understand just how bad the situation is within food industry.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2019, 01:02:02 PM »
After studying glyphosate for some time now, we find that it is much of our food. Even food labeled organic can have non organic in it.  A certain percentage can be non organic.   :(  And, organic has its own issue such as bone meal, blood meal, and manure.

I have just finished a study this morning which is a scientific article that will help those who are interested in what is happening in our food.

Dr. Seneff began paying attention to glyphosate after she had been intensely researching autism for five or six years. Glyphosate is a broad-spectrum systemic herbicide (known to the world under its trade name Roundup®). Among its many nefarious health effects, glyphosate disrupts the way the body manages sulfur.

In the process of examining all the known toxic chemicals in the environment and assessing which one(s) would be most likely to be causal for autism—given the specific comorbidities associated with autism—Dr. Seneff found that glyphosate matched up almost perfectly.

Both glyphosate and autism are associated with low melatonin, impaired sulfur metabolism (and low serum sulfate), low vitamin D, sleep disorders, disrupted gut bacteria, and more. Glyphosate—already a very dangerous chemical on its own—causes aluminum to be much more toxic. Glyphosate and aluminum can be viewed as “partners in crime,” working synergistically with one another. This partnership plays out in several ways:

glyphosate and aluminum

Much more in the article for those seeking more light.

Dorine

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2019, 08:11:38 PM »
Wow, right here in my own backyard. I remember the uproar over the Sydney tar ponds and felt bad for the people there and thankful we lived no where near. The last statistics I heard was that our province has the highest incidents of cancer than any other province in Canada.

I had also heard that Monsanto was behind some of the organic brands but if they are I do not know which ones. Although we must be very careful of our food sources we must also be careful that we do not become fearful of our food. Stress and worry can cause cancer too. When you learn about the dangers that we are exposed to from this product I am amazed there are not even more people developing cancer and other diseases. Thank you for sharing this Richard. We can not ignore the facts as if they won't hurt us if we don't know. God expects us to do all in our power to make the right choices for our health.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2019, 09:13:59 AM »
Amen dear sister. We need to do all we can to have good health, but when we've done all we can then we leave the rest with Jesus. Organic food is not supposed to be contaminated with glyphosate, but if we buy organic then we are buying food that is often grown in manure. I had one grower tell me that we don't eat the manure we eat the food. That is true. In the case of E coli if the food were properly cooked and washed thoroughly it may be safe. But not so when the blood meal, bone meal, and feces is picked up by the carrots potatoes and even green plants.

When it comes to grains, sunflower seeds, and beans, I now buy organic. I enjoy my food and I'm not concerned that it will make me sick. When I go to sleep at night I don't worry about what I ate during the day. When we are filled with the Holy Spirit, we have love joy and peace that passes all understanding.

Dorine

« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2019, 01:20:27 PM »
Amen Richard. I am so thankful that we do not have to live in fear when we are doing all in our power to live a healthy lifestyle. I did not understand about the connection between Monsanto and Organics. It's good to learn that glyphosate in not in organic food. We buy everything we can organic but then as you say there are other dangers involved with that. We can not sleep when it comes to knowing our food sources.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2019, 01:27:42 PM »
Glyphosate is not supposed to be in organic food. But, sometimes it is in small amounts since it gets into the wind and water. And.....I am learning that in the US one may list their product as organic and still have a percentage of ingredients that are not organic which opens the door to glyphosate. If the product is labeled 100% organic, then all ingredients need to be organic.

rahab

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2020, 04:35:59 PM »
Did you know that back in the 70s Round up had a different name?

It was called Agent Orange. 

Now you know the rest of the story.   :(

Lena

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2020, 08:37:16 PM »
2,4-D and glyphosate are not related chemicals. Their mode of action is different, with 2,4-D acting as a plant growth regulator and glyphosate preventing the production of an enzyme that is need to make proteins.

Agent Orange was a blend of herbicides, and was concocted long before Roundup was invented. It contained 2,4-D and 2,4–5-T, both selective broadleaf herbicides (in other words, plants with a single cotyledon, like rice or barley are not affected by it, but plants with leaves that exhibit bilateral symmetry, like trees and vines, are.) The object of using Agent Orange was to help bombers seek out jungle roads, and to eliminate the vegetative canopy where snipers could hide, all without harming the civilians’ rice and grain crops.  2,4–5T was banned in the 1970’s   It was the bad actor in Agent Orange, because it is mutagenic and teratogenic in humans. In addition, its manufacture left traces of a dioxin

Roundup, Glyphosate, is non-selective, and kills every plant it contacts, given sufficient quantity. 

The two products are not the same but they are still herbicide chemicals that aren't healthy to say the least.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2020, 07:58:54 AM »
Thank you, Lena. And, they both are being used today. Sometimes they are found together in the same product.

rahab

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2020, 08:55:47 PM »
Jennifer Arruda made the report on a health program that aired on quo vadis adventist tv

she said it is a huge government coverup

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2020, 08:11:49 AM »
What is being covered up?  Much of the evil regarding food safety is out in the open.

rahab

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2021, 07:52:32 AM »
What is being covered up?  Much of the evil regarding food safety is out in the open.

that agent orange name was changed to round up but the same product is there that causes all kinds of cancer

Lena

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2021, 12:27:10 AM »
rahab,
Agent orange (2,4-D) and Roundup, (glyphosate) are not related chemicals. Their mode of action is different, with 2,4-D acting as a plant growth regulator and glyphosate preventing the production of an enzyme that is need to make proteins. 

As Richard said, "Sometimes they are found together in the same product."

https://www.quora.com/Is-Roundup-similar-to-Agent-Orange

rahab

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2021, 07:56:04 PM »
So you are saying that Jennifer Aruda and her research and reporting on QV TV was wrong?

rahab

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2021, 08:15:09 PM »
I went to research her presentation and  I didn’t know she died August 31,2020.  Didn’t know she had stage 4 cancer. She looked so young and beautiful!!  Hard to believe she is gone.  :'( :'(