Author Topic: Michigan Camp-meeting is On!  (Read 3902 times)

Richard Myers

• Servant
  • Grace, more than a word, it is transforming power
    • The Remnant Online
Michigan Camp-meeting is On!
« on: June 17, 2018, 10:40:02 PM »
Pray for the Holy Spirit to be poured out at this years Michigan Camp-meeting! And enjoy live coverage

https://www.misda.org/news/administration/secretarychurch-records/camp-meeting/camp-meeting-live-streaming
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
Re: Michigan Camp-meeting is On!
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 09:13:52 AM »
Doug Batchelor is speaking this morning.  The livestream is not working very well for me. Maybe too many trying to watch?
Jesus receives His reward when we reflect His character, the fruits of the Spirit......We deny Jesus His reward when we do not.

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 05:18:58 AM »
I never had any issues watching during the week but I'm guessing not as many were attempting to watch then either. I wish I had been able to attend this year. I was there for the closing sermon by Batchelor which was a good talk on Elijah. However, the best part for me was being there in person when a whole gymnasium full Seventh-day Adventists sang "We Have This Hope!" together!
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}

Ed Sutton

• Ed Sutton Blogger Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2018, 02:38:04 PM »
President Elder Jim Mitcheff's talk telling what, why, how - the changes in the Michigan Conference, was the most heart warming, stirring presentation. Starting at min 32 approx.

https://www.facebook.com/miconf/videos/1912737908777317/ 
Grateful for Psalms 32 and Titus 2:10 - The divinity of Christ is acknowledged in the unity of the children of God.  {11MR 266.2}

Richard Myers

• Servant
    • The Remnant Online
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2018, 03:31:06 PM »
Ed, we can't watch this. It is a private video. One needs to join Facebook it appears, to watch it.

JimB

• Servant
  • Assistant Administrator
  • Pro 12:28 in the pathway thereof there is no death
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2018, 05:29:08 AM »
Richard, you might wanna try again. I just hit closed the auto-popup window and I could watch it and I'm not on facebook.
By communion with God in nature, the mind is uplifted, and the heart finds rest.  {DA 291.1}