Author Topic: Teacher: Common Practice to Pass Students who Never Went to Class  (Read 547 times)

Cop

[Excerpts]

...it looks increasingly like the teachers in Baltimore’s public schools have decided to just stop teaching altogether and pass every student that walks through their doors.

In the latest installment of a growing scandal revealed by “Project Baltimore”, an investigative reporting initiative launched by Sinclair Broadcast group in March 2017 to examine Baltimore’s public school system, a teacher at Calverton Elementary/Middle in west Baltimore has come forward with proof that grade changing is not only common in his school district but explicitly encouraged by senior administrators…

The message went on to say that any “averages below 60” should be “corrected” so that failing students could be pushed through the system.

“Good Morning people! (Secretary) is printing report cards so finally you can get cumes finished. Please double check end of year averages and make sure they are 60 and above, except our four retention candidates (2 elem and 2 grade 7).

If you find any grade averages below 60, pkesss (sic) have (secretary) correct and give me a copy of those student names. Thanks!”

… Some students who pass, according to this educator, don’t even have grades because they’ve never showed up to class.

“There were students on my roster all year that I had never met, had never seen. On paper they passed my class and passed onto the next year.”

Source: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-19/project-Baltimore

[I would guess that would explain why so many college grads do not know what nation the U.S. gained its independence from!]
My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me....That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave."
— Stonewall Jackson